Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh Praise the Lord!

• 31-01-2006 2:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

I have, at the very most 79 days in school, and counting. :D
    I seriously cannot wait! :p
    Is anyone going to be the least bit sad at the thought of being finished in less than 5 months?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Only from the point of view that I won't see too many of the people that I've spent many hours a day, 5 days a week with.

I reckon with college and the rest I won't be poverly concerned. I most definately will not miss the plethora of stupid rules and the ever increasing number of rules.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Little Miss...

Wont miss school-work part...but will miss the craic i've had with friends...its actually some laugh when u think about it....sigh....but anyway...............WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO 79DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Yea was talking about this to a few of my m8s in school...said it goin 2 be sad after 6 years together we are going go our dif ways and wont see each anymore!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

Sad? Man, you'll be finished school, never again will you have to sit through 6 hours a day of intensive listening with little or none of your own interaction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

yeah i cant wait!! ill miss the people an all but i figure those i wanna see, ill see outside of school anyway! bring on graduation!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 149 ✭✭River Allow

Awww... Lads! Its not all that bad. I'm really going to miss it, being honest. The craic we have at lunch is brilliant... no more of that after June. Our school is a rural school so everybody knows everybody, from first year to sixth year and I'm going to miss everyone so much- there's a great atmosphere in our school. I love the security of still being in school. We'll be out on our own next year.

Advertisement