Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chuck Norris jokes

Options
  • 31-01-2006 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

I dont know if its just my friends or if its a new thing that mite b starting but around all the people i know, Chuck Norris jokes are spreading like wild-fire.

Is this happening to anyone else?

If uve heard any good ones post them here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Chuck who?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Muckmagnet

Yeah its all over the place , he's nearly bigger that the hoff . try the link below, some great stuff

http://www.4q.cc/chuck/index.php?topthirty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

nick23 wrote:
    If uve heard any good ones post them here.

there's loads already on boards. try searching.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭nick23

There's one they missed.

Chuck Norris doesnt have AIDS but he gives it to people anyway

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

nick23 wrote:
    Chuck Norris doesnt have AIDS but he gives it to people anyway

Yeah, can't believe the left that one out :rolleyes: :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭RAUL DUKE

Chuck Norris is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris can hit you so hard that he can actually alter your DNA. Decades from now your descendants will occasionally clutch their heads and yell "What The **** was That?"

Contrary to popular belief, Chuck Norris, not the box jellyfish of northern Australia, is the most venomous creature on earth. Within 3 minutes of being bitten, a human being experiences the following symptoms: fever, blurred vision, beard rash, tightness of the jeans, and the feeling of being repeatedly kicked through a car windshield.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

Theres a lot of people wanting a chuck norris board aswell. He's Bigger that the hoff.

Advertisement