Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magic Mushrooms have just been made Illegal in Ireland

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭psilocybe

Salvinorin is a fairly stable compound so as long as the salvia has been stored in a dry place it should be just as potent as the day you bought it.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭PTL

30grams of pan's for 15 euro im still going mental that i didnt know they were selling pans here :(

But i think they should have banned the sale of them because all the stores selling them just wernt giving the info, when you go over to the dam and buy them they ask you in a very friendly way have you ever done them before and if you say its your first time they recommend halfing the dose and give you leaflets about them etc etc ... here it was just an easy way to make sometimes 500euro an hour :)

The ban they brought in made home cultivation for personal use even illegal or having them naturally growing on your land... people that go out picking are smart enough to read up alot before picking ... but i really can see people in september ish going out with other newbies and trying to pick mushies and making themselves very sick or even worse ... agh sure they maybe we can ban mary harney since she will be responcible for the death ... or maybe mother nature :P wouldnt put it past them

and salvia is a dangerous drug for anyone who hasnt done it before ... its not something to mess with if your a beginner ... ull end up dribbling all over yourself for 20 mins talking ****e haha great fun... and the other legal highs like hawian baby woodrose is seriously damaging to your liver if you take too much...(altho cactis isnt too bad but soooo strong) the only 100% safe hallucinagenic you could ever take is mushrooms and there banned ... the legal ones now are dangerous, typical Ireland, were definitly backwards :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

PTL wrote:
    and salvia is a dangerous drug for anyone who hasnt done it before ... its not something to mess with if your a beginner ... ull end up dribbling all over yourself for 20 mins talking ****e haha great fun...

I don't agree. I've done Salvia once with 3 friends and it's the only hallucigen we've ever done. Being responsible we researched it and did 0.1g of 5x extract each. Our trips lasted about 4 mins and consisted of a laughing fit and mild hallucinations. A very positive experience for all of us. Although without proper info people could be messing with 20x extracts and high doses, which would lead to problems...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

ull end up dribbling all over yourself for 20 mins talking ****e haha great fun...

some might say that's half the reason to take the drug.

• Advertisement

JC you proved my point ... you wernt a beginner , you done your research and took the right amount and only tripped 4 mins. But i bet you thought you were taking too little ... so without research you wouldnt know what to expect and what to take.

And dribbling all over yourself for 20 mins sounds like great fun to me cause i know what to expect but someone who doesnt know what to expect could freak out and drink bleach or something stupid like that haha.

Also youve done salvia once .. and you got it from a good source if its x5 but compared to mushies its real hit n miss, to me mushrooms are 100 times better then salvia but thank god everyones not the same so differnt strokes for different folks n all that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

PTL wrote:
    JC you proved my point ... you wernt a beginner , you done your research and took the right amount and only tripped 4 mins. But i bet you thought you were taking too little ... so without research you wouldnt know what to expect and what to take.

And dribbling all over yourself for 20 mins sounds like great fun to me cause i know what to expect but someone who doesnt know what to expect could freak out and drink bleach or something stupid like that haha.

Also youve done salvia once .. and you got it from a good source if its x5 but compared to mushies its real hit n miss, to me mushrooms are 100 times better then salvia but thank god everyones not the same so differnt strokes for different folks n all that

Well I originally wanted to try mushrooms first, but they were made illegal soon after I decided I wanted to. I might go out picking them sometime though, but I've no experience and am scared of getting a bad mushroom...

without a doubt you should go out with someone who has picked before but if you really cant find anyone then read up about
    Psilocybe semilanceata - Liberty Caps
    Thats what we have in ireland and what u'd go picking for so read up on litterally anything you can find and have a look at as many pictures and then just pick the ones your absolutly certain are liberty caps and anything your not sure about then leave them ... when your doing your reading you'll learn one or two tricks about telling if its magic or not like bruising etc but dont want to break the rules and say how here.

Advertisement