Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Airoh Warrior Helmets??

• 31-01-2006 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Alright heads..

I've been looking for an Airoh Warrior helmet for the last 6 months.
    They have stopped making them altogether now...so i've resorted to the pages of the buy and sell etc etc..

Can anyone help me out?
    how in the name of god can i get me hands on one of those baby's?
    airwatit.jpg
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

M&A at the 5 lamps used to have loads of them (& by used to i mean along time ago)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

my dad has something like that and i hate it! think he got it in lee's in cork

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Afrosticks

cheers..but thats the problem. Everywhere used to have em..but now they are discontinued.

Ok then...
    its a honda shadow I have....and i'm just looking for a nice full face helmet..but one that still goes with a shadow
    i.e. not too sporty

any other ideas?

Advertisement