Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

8 Colour LED Undercar Kit for €180

Options
  • 31-01-2006 5:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,

Just wanted to let ye know about this special offer.

Theres 2x 80cm and 2x 120cm multi-colour LED Tubes
    8 Colours
    includes 2 wireless controls with on-off and function controls
    Over 200 LEDs

For €180

Pay by credit card, cheque, Post/Money Order or cash at your local Bank Of Ireland.
    Delivered to your door anywhere in Ireland.

You can get them now at deleted

Thanks,
    Alan

Admin:
    If this is considered advertising, I apologise as I was just trying to let people know about this offer as I think its a good price.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Admin:
    If this is considered advertising, I apologise as I was just trying to let people know about this offer as I think its a good price.

LMAO, how would you not consider this advertising? no place on this forum for this type of thread.

I rather drive a Fiat than put that crap on my car.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Do you want to tell people it is illegal to have these lights on their car too??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭jayok

Why would people pay money for this type of stuff? This whole boy racer thing went past me...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Admin:

Yes, it is a blatant ad, any similar will get you banned. If you want to advertise PM an admin for rates

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement