Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

kerr wrote:
    i am looking for a medium in the dublin area been looking for a while cant find anyone dat has been recommended any help is greatly appreciated thank you!!!!

What exactly are you looking for? A reading (like Tarot)? or a medium to try contact someone etc?

Ok i read this on a site - http://www.newagedirectory.com - just now and thought it would bve very helpful here:
    List of suggestions

1. Seek the consultation of a psychic or medium when there is a sincere need.

2. The best arrangement for a psychic reading is to go see one in person if its at all possible, because they will be directly in your energy field. However, depending upon the person, you can still get a reading over the telephone with reasonably good results. Look in the New Age Directory's psychics & mediums to find one near you. Some will provide you with a tape recording of the session.

3. Don't offer information to the reader, let them get the information for you. When you voluntary information, it interferes with the process. They will usually allow you to ask questions after they give you their first impressions.

4. Don't try to mentally push a subject you want dealt with because this actually blocks your energy from the psychic reader. Allow the reader to get the information that is available in your vibration.

5. Remember psychics and mediums are like everyone else, sometimes they're hot, and sometimes they're not. So, if you don't feel that you got enough information, try someone else. Your vibration may be more in tune with one and not another.

6. Avoid having a consultation with the same person any sooner than 3 months. It takes that long for your energy to change. If you feel that you must receive further consultation within that period, use another psychic reader or medium because your energy will be fresh to them.

7. Some readers and mediums tend to focus on certain aspects. For example, some give more of a spiritual reading while others focus on material, family matters, etc. Each person is different.

8. Prices vary from $ 1.00/minute to $ 2.00/minute. Some will be a little less, and some will be a little more. But not much more. You can get a reading for as little as $ 35 - $ 50. Stay away from hot lines that are on TV. Most of them charge from $ 4.00 to $ 6.00/minute. This is equivalent to $ 240 to $ 360 / hour. And many of the so-called psychics working for these hotlines are people they hired off the street with little or no ability to give readings. They make around 15 cents for each minute while the hot line can charge you upwards of $6.00 per minute. The so called psychics on a hot line most often read answers off a script and you pay an exorbitant amount of money for someone who is not a psychic.

9. In person, you can pay with cash, or credit card & perhaps by check if they know you. On the telephone, expect to have your credit card ready. Some psychics and mediums require payment by check, either in advance or on the telephone through a banking service. Ask in advance about payment and remember to be cautious and prudent.

10. If any psychic or medium tells you that you need special treatment for the removal of evil spirits or to correct bad karma, and they tell you that it will cost you a lot of money (usually in the hundreds or thousands), RUN out of there fast. Go to the nearest police station and report them. This is not how a genuine and honest psychic reader or medium operates, but rather, it is the workings of a scam or con artist. Whatever other services that you receive from a counselor should be at the same rate of their regular fee, no more.

Can I just say i've quoted it directly but I'm not saying point 8 is correct about its opinions of Telephone psychics, thats up to the individual to decide.

Hope its a help to someone.

6th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

6th if you are going to do a direct copy and paste lifting an entire article at least quote the scourse it may be copywrited and you could get boards.ie into trouble.

Thaedydal wrote:
    6th if you are going to do a direct copy and paste lifting an entire article at least quote the scourse it may be copywrited and you could get boards.ie into trouble.

Fixed ... sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Cheers :) and good morning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 SABLIN

Anyone find out the number for a good medium in Dublin. I was with Dympna one year ago but she has changed her number since and I cannot contact her now.

I have a number for a very good place I've had dealings with. Pm me and i'll give you the details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Shinners23

Well I have been to sooo many fortune tellers and mediums and Yes there are oceans of fakes and chancers but to be honest I've seen billy on two occasions. I find him amazing. He was able to tell me bout my best friend dying, he told me when and how. I never told him anything.

the second time I went to him he told me the same stuff. I believe him to be one of the best there is out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭mysteria

Hi Shinners thanks I got your email. Want to pm me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Gulls06

Hi there!
    Just wondering if anoyine could help me, I really need to get the name and contact details of a blind lady who is a medium ?
    I would appreciate if anyone could help me,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭marlena

Hi Everybody.I am a Spiritual Healer and Angel Card Reader .I also do Animal psychic Readings.You can find out more about me by visiting,

My website http://www.mystiquemirage.com

If anyone would like more information please email me in private.

Love and Blessings.

marlena wrote:
    Hi Everybody.I am a Spiritual teacher and Angel Card Reader .I also do Animal psychic Readings.

My website http://www.mystiquemirage.com

Love and Blessings.

Ok great to actually get someone on here who actually gives reading but some might say that this is outright advertising.
    Probably taking your website out of that post and offering for people to pm you for details might be better.

Anyway would love to here from you about readings in general, how they work etc?

Hello I suppose you could call it advertising but I do have a short Bio on there that might be off interest to people.

Angel Card Readings are messages that are sent from the angels.The majority of people that I have encountered in the past look for this type of reading if they are at a crossroads in their life and need a little direction.I also do Psychic Readings .I work with spirit and spirit only in these type of readings.No cards.I also do Animal Psychic Readings that are extremely popular.These readings are used when a person is concerned that there may be something wrong with their animal or if a loved pet has recently passed away.I dont ask for additional information.Just a name and an image to focus on.Some people like to add additional information but this is not necessary.I do most readings by email .I am currently in the process of setting up my own Healing workshop in which I will also be doing Readings on a one two one basis.

Love and Blessings

Kelly

do you give any classes with regards to teaching?

As for the animal readings that could be worth a thread on its own. My sister works in a vets and i believe the naimals could tell us alot about their problems if they could.

Hello 6th.No I dont do teaching classes

Animal Readings can pinpoint certain problems that an Animal would not have the ability to communicate effectively on it's own.

Kelly

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Deer

I just have a query off the topic of animal readers. A couple of days (weeks) ago someone pointed out to me on a thread that mediums do not tell the future.

I go to a lady for reiki who is lovely and who I completely trust. I only hooked up with her as I went to her for a reading. She was talking with my grandfather and did a reading based on what he was saying with regards to my future. Now - is that done or was I being fooled?

Also - has anyone else ever had a reading done whereby you heard exactly what you wanted to hear. I didn't give anything away to the lady at the time but she told me things about a guy that I really liked that were very accurate. Only thing inaccurate that she told me was that he was just as in love with me as I was with him (HE WASN'T - oh the shame!). I think it was a very psychically strong for want of a better if real word time in my life and she obviously picked up in the cards what I wanted - or am I talking rubbish?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Deer wrote:
    I just have a query off the topic of animal readers. A couple of days (weeks) ago someone pointed out to me on a thread that mediums do not tell the future.

I go to a lady for reiki who is lovely and who I completely trust. I only hooked up with her as I went to her for a reading. She was talking with my grandfather and did a reading based on what he was saying with regards to my future. Now - is that done or was I being fooled?

Also - has anyone else ever had a reading done whereby you heard exactly what you wanted to hear. I didn't give anything away to the lady at the time but she told me things about a guy that I really liked that were very accurate. Only thing inaccurate that she told me was that he was just as in love with me as I was with him (HE WASN'T - oh the shame!). I think it was a very psychically strong for want of a better if real word time in my life and she obviously picked up in the cards what I wanted - or am I talking rubbish?!

I have gone to a woman in Kilkenny a few times I found her very good.she reads cards, ball, palm and photographs and gets messages and will answer any questions you ask her truthfully. she was not 100% accurate on everything but never too far off the mark. I think the whole point of readings is to give you a guideline where you can go or what is coming up. I mean we all have free will to change things. If someone told you you were going to have ten kids you could always go get sorted so to speak after your first if you wanted and not have anymore. I also find if you go to a person who tapes the reading at least you can listen back to what they have told you and a lot of the time you can find that what you heard in the reading was not always the case when you listen to the tape. I know I always find it hard to remember everything they told me and at least with the tape you can check back on certain points if something happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 princess27

Listen just wanna know who people think are the best tarot readers in Dublin? I thought Una Power was good(although was very quick and pricey). Any other comments or has anyone else anything to say about Una Power, i've got the bug to see another one now!!
    Thank you guys :o

I suggest the Irish Tarot Academy (Louise in particular), there site is here: http://thetarotacademy.com

Best to get a reading in person (as opposed to there phone ones), they are in Dublin on Augier Street on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Or you could text "The Psychic Line" radio show on sunday nights on www.eastcoast.fm - Louise (co-founder of the tarot academy) is one of the presenters along with the Sandman who does "Sand Readings" a type of native america reading.

They do the readings from 11pm on a sunday night and both myself and stevenmu got readings when we were guests on the show a few weeks back.

thanks 6th for your info, any more comments welcome!

• Advertisement

June in the House of Astrology is meant to be excellent aswell. She comes highly recommended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭imprezza

princess27 wrote:
    Listen just wanna know who people think are the best tarot readers in Dublin? I thought Una Power was good(although was very quick and pricey). Any other comments or has anyone else anything to say about Una Power, i've got the bug to see another one now!!
    Thank you guys :o

I 'd recommend Maramma Gray, she's from New Zealand and has a house she visits in Ireland a few times a year. She takes plenty of time with you and you can ask her anything. She read my Tarot cards last year and described exactly the person I fell in love with at Christmas. She's back in Dublin now ( she lives near Kimmage). I went along to her last week and she was spot on again. A friend went with me and she asked Maramma if she does parties, she says she does sometimes, but she's going back to New Zealand in a few weeks so anyone who wants to see her would need to book her soon. You can send me a pm for her phone number if anyones interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 MonaLisa

Hello to everyone again...

Just thought drop a line or two .. Since we are on the Subject of Tarot readers ... Particularly Good ones in Dublin ... I am Still in search of one.

Made two appointments on two different Occasions with ....Louise King ... She never turned up and when the shop attendants called her, to remind her of our appointments, She Simply said: "Oh she had forgotten all about it. ... I was Very disappointed...:( "... So I booked her again for the following week and agreed a time with her .... Again she didn’t turn up and this time she said she thought the appointment was later in the day.... as you can imagine I was very annoyed, as I had gone a long way and had Taken time off work to see her... On the a time that suited her... That was bad form ... Very unprofessional... :(:(

I am planning to buy her a Diary ... Maybe then she can manage to keep track of her Appointments!!

Well Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease keep me posted if you know of anyone good ... I went to Una she was terrible ... she asked more question then she gave answers ... Really Bad .... Would not recommend her ...

In search of a Good reader,
    MonaLisa

6th wrote:
    June in the House of Astrology is meant to be excellent aswell. She comes highly recommended.

Mona Lisa, I can well understand your annoyance. The one above is very good and used regularily by my S-i-L. I am going to get a reading from her myself in the next couple of weeks as i work nearby.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Guys,

first post but here goes.

I went to a good fortune teller in East Wall who asks no questions. A bit early to see if any of it will come true but hopefully it will. I can give the number if required.

Apparently that Eddie christian guy is good too.

Does anyone have the number for Carol Byrne or John o'shea - I've friends who want to go see them

Ta

Imprezza,
    Would you be able to pm me the number of Maramma gray? thanks

Imprezza,

Can I have the number for Maramma Gray also please

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Shinners23

Just recently I have been to see Margery - she features on 98fm on Wednesday nights. I think she is amazing - absolutely spot on and she didn't ask any questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭imprezza

Has anyone been to see Marrama yet if you go to see her lets know what you think. I got good news today that she predicted I'm well hapy with myself way hay out with the WKD tonight.

• Advertisement

Imprezza,

Going to see her Tuesday - will let you know how it goes;)

Ladybird

Advertisement