Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 princess27

Hi guys,
    Would love to know what everything who has been to EP Christian thinks of him?
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭imprezza

<advertising links removed>

Has anyone heard of any of those psychics and mediums on the sites? I checked the sites but I've never even heard of any of them. I think Eddy Christian does readings under Miss Fantasia shop in Drury Street or very near there. Maramma Gray is very good her number is 01-4555853.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 murdersdawn

does anyone know if there is somone who does past life readings in Dublin? I've been considering it for a long time but can't find anyone that does them. plesae help me if you can,I'd appreciate it

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

sure md, i'll pm you later with an email address or mobile for a guy that does it through hypotherapy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Lexie

Hi all,

Could someone please pm me with a contact number for Eddie Christian. My ma wants to make an appointment.

Thanx a mill!

Edit: Do you know roughly how much he charges for a reading?

• Advertisement

Ok well I have an appointment with June Davy tomorrow at lunch time so i'll fill you all in. I've only heard great things so i'm looking forward to it big time.

Is June Davy based in Dublin 6th? And if so, where?

Lexie wrote:
    Is June Davy based in Dublin 6th? And if so, where?

She works via House of Astrology off Dame Street 3 or 4 days a week. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays are definates. She's a medium and does Tarot and Crystal Readings too.

I'll post up a review tomorrow after 3pm.

*Edit: Funny post coz my old user name was "Dublin6th".

Brilliant, cant wait to hear your review!

6th wrote:
    Ok well I have an appointment with June Davy tomorrow at lunch time so i'll fill you all in. I've only heard great things so i'm looking forward to it big time.

Sorry i sent you a pm to see how you got on with June but obviously you haven't been yet!! Sure i'll see your feedback on the board,thanks

• Advertisement

Ok am back from my reading (back a while but with boards acting up its hard to rread & write).

Anyway went very well. First impressions she was very friendly (no overly so) and seemed very familiar, she thought we knew each other too but this wasnt tha case.

Anyway pretty much straight into a tarot reading after she explained that when she reds the card she gets information via all her senses and that sometimes (but not always) she gets visits from spirits during the reading.

Anyway the reading went well with some very good points made. Some stuff was very relevant to me and some is stuff that i will have to wait and see. Some of the info given was (imo) misinterperated, obviously they gets information with differing amounts of clarity but i felt she went the wrong direction with some things. I made sure to give nothing away about myself otrher than my appearance (i removed my wedding ring).

She did focus on my spiritual side as opposed to work/travel/love (the usual stuff) etc. She seemsed to pick up that this was something very important in my life at the moment and made mention to quite a few things that i had on my mind resently.

I dont expect any reading to be 100% so i was pleased with it. 7.5/10 for the tarot reading.

Now onto the interesting stuff: Halfway through the reading she got distracted and mentioned that there was a old womans energy around me. Giving nothing away i continued to look at the cards on the table. She went into a few details of the woman and about the house the woman lived in, eventually she said that it was my gran and that we had a special connection. She said that i spent a fair bit of time between my family home and my grnas, which was true as i spent every s ummer for a few years with just me down at her house. As for the "special connection", thats very true as i got alot of slaggin as a kid for being her favourite. Her info about her appearnce and the house was very accurate but there is info i have to check with my mother that i wouldnt know straight off.

Not bad for €40 (very good infact), she also offers to record it for you for €3 which as anyone who gets readings knows is very reasonable.

I know that there has to be a good flow of energy between the reader and the "customer" and that not everyone is compatable but i very lucky to get such a reading.

so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Shinners23

6th sounds like it was a good reading. Is she primarily a medium and just uses the cards if no spirits come through or is she equally impressive with the tarot.

I have just found with some mediums they aren't the best on card reading and therefore if they cannot contact a spirit it ends up been a wasted journey?

She was good with the cards and i went to her as a tarot reader not as a medium. The mediumship was just a nice bonus.

I've gone to people who will give a reading and then say that they have spirit messages and then try to charge for that seperate. This woman gives you everything she gets, be it a little or alot.

Tarot cards afaik are a guidance tool and not for making contact with spirits. If you are going to see someone know what it is you want. Going to a medium for a tarot reading or vice versa may not get you the results you want.

And lets not forget that even the most experienced readers can have off days.

Sorry shinners i didnt actually answer your question:

She's a medium and a reader of tarot & crystals.

She sounds good 6th. Do you have a contact number for her? How long were you waiting for an appoinment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Shinners23

Thanks 6th, its just I went to a medium who failed to contact anyone around me and proceeded with tarot - wasn't at all impressed.

But after my best friend died I went back to the same medium and it was amazin.

No matter what people say i dont know of any medium who can call a spirit on demand, and i'm sure not many would even if they could.

I can understand your disappointment and if it was me doing it i would have just apologiesed for not being able to make contact and handed you your money back. Throwing a tarot reding in as an alternative wouldnt suit many i'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Hello boys & girls,

Went to Maramma last night.

I found her quite good. She did ask what star sign I was right at the start.She did concentrate a lot on one issue but a good number of small things that were kicking around my head did come out.
    She does ask a few questions along the way but I felt it was more for clarification - e.g. she said there was a pregnancy but it was a relative -she asked was it a sister and I said it was my brother's partner.
    I was there a good hour and could have been longer if I wanted her to look at any other question.
    She looks at cards for present up to 1 year forward and then does a set of cards around the individual.

All in all I thought she was quite good and a really nice lady.
    Enjoy

Ladybird:)

Just ahd a phone call with my mum to ask about some of the details i got from the reading today with regards to my nan. Seems she was spot on on every detail, we had a good laugh about it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭gnashrr

Ghosts aren't real and medium are a bunch of crooks. People who believe ghosts are real deserve to be ripped off by mediums. I mean how old are you people? Grow up and stop living in fairyland.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Y'know v you really should read the charter with the rules for this forum cos I can see in my crystal pint glass a banning in your future in fact the bubbles tell me your posts in this forum have been reported to the mods.

lol. i see you still haven't learned to read and write yet. I have some ann and barry books that might help? What do you say to your kids when they ask you for help with their homeworK?

... i really shouldnt even bother ...meh

Did your book of shadows tell you that? Shouldn't you be off watching buffy the vampire slayer or some other low brow dribble?

and he's banned :)

[ot]oh nice ... forum/cat or site ban?[/ot]

Site banned by an admin.

nice :D

So back on topic, am in a great mood after my reading today - a real high!

Hi guys,
    I went to a reading in House of Astrology with Julian de burgh yesterday evening and found him quite good,was a bit sceptical at first but couple of the things he said hit home.. has anyone else been to him?
    cheers

• Advertisement

House of astrology seems to be a good spot alright. Nice mixed bag of readers. What sort of reading did you get?

Advertisement