Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 princess27

Hi there,
    He read the tarot cards. Funny as when i went in originally i was a bit sceptical as i said but i must say i found him quite good on judging my personality etc. Funny as something that he said EP christian also said - and he is a reliable source isn't he!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Lexie

Princess do you have a contact number for EP Christian?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Serina

Does anybody know if the psychic on South William St is any good near Stephens Green shopping centre?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Shinners23

Well Serina,

Eddie is pretty good but be prepared to wait and then after all the wait, his readings are v short

• Registered Users Posts: 45 princess27

Lexie wrote:
    Princess do you have a contact number for EP Christian?

I don't have a number for him you just have to queue underneath Miss Fantasia on South Anne st

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 MonaLisa

Hi 6th,
    Glad to hear you had such a great reading ... Could I get June's details of you ... may be the address as well ... Thank you ...

6th wrote:
    nice :D

So back on topic, am in a great mood after my reading today - a real high!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Hi Mona, all her details are on www.houseofastrology.net click on the readers section & let us know how you get on.

Just want to put a little question out there. Have any of ye been to a fortune teller and most if not all of what they said materialised.

I know they are always spot on with the past and present but what about the future???.....

One i went to in Blackpool told me that there would be big changes in my job in October (this was last august), 28th of October i was made redundant with 2 hours notice and no sign it was coming. I've no interest in knowing my future though, it would only affect how i live my life now and i dont want that pressure.

Besides its only a "possible future" we all have free will.

Indeed we all have free will 6th, but when you went to June I'm sure she told you things that were coming up within the next year... will they come true is the question....???

• Advertisement

Some will, i already know the plans i'm making, but i wasnt going to tell her that ;)

June told me that I would win money on a scratch card in December - time will tell but obviously if I don't buy any scratch cards I aint gonna win anything!!!!

When did you go to see her and how did you find her in general?

I went to see her after yourself. I found her good. She doesn't ask any questions. She just read the cards and also told me my gran was there, described her and her name and also the names of her sisters which I was well impressed with.

As to whether I have a win on the scratch cards or travel to New Zealand....time will tell

Excellent, nice to see people getting the mediumship thrown in too. Some "mediums" would have put out their hand for more cash.

The fatc that she doesnt ask questions is a big cue to how genuine she is, i didnt even make much eye contact with her. Also she's a very nice woman.

Yes, very little eye contact so I know she didn't try to read me. Also another thing that struck me about her was that she didn't talk about the past at all. It was all future.

IMO people who go on about the past alot are looking for reactions from you to get a bit of a story going. I really have no need for readings as i'm a very happy and contented person but it was really interesting. I just think i'll be getting any more done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Shinners,

Did you try Catherine Woods yet?Delighted to hear you had a good experience

Ladybird:)

No didn't try Catherine, will leave it for a while I think. :D

They say you shouldnt get it done any more than every 3 months as it takes that long for your energy to change. Other thing is it can come addictive where people wont do anything without consulting a reader.

• Advertisement

Yes that's very true 6th, I have alot of changes coming up so I wanted a little guidance. Now that I have that I'm just going to leave it a year anyway before I go again. I can totally see how it can become addictive.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I'm going to one in Moate next week, anyone know who I'm talking about? I don't know their name - someone else booked it for me, says the person is great... I'm interested to see what happens
    I was at one in mullingar a few months ago, didn't ask too many questions, just made statements and read weird cards I haven't seen before, not tarot... mostly long term so we'll see what happens

Oh Bluewolf, was that Billy you went to in Mullingar? I went to him about a year ago and he was amazing. I think he's one of the best out there. Could tell me loads of stuff that freaked me out.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Shinners23 wrote:
    Oh Bluewolf, was that Billy you went to in Mullingar? I went to him about a year ago and he was amazing. I think he's one of the best out there. Could tell me loads of stuff that freaked me out.
    I think that might have been him, in the back of a pub? He was a bit vague tbh... my bf didn't like him at all, thought he was a complete charlatan.
    apparently the bf's mum (well, ex now) thought so too and thinks the Moate person is better which is why I'm very interested
    will let ye all know how it goes ;)

Oh that's interesting. I thought he was spot on with alot of things. Is that guy in Castledaly in Moate. I think I've heard of him. Supposed to be very good from some reports I've heard

Like i've said before some readers are better matched to some people than others. IMO a great reader can get nothing from someone and yet an average reader can get it spot on with the same person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Has anyone got any contact details for a fortune teller in Carbury Co. Kildare. I'm not even sure of her name. Any info would be appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭akw_old

hey does anoyone know if the taort readers that you phone can be accurate? i rang a couple and they both seemed to suggest the same things, but with differing times.

6th have to been to eddie christian before, everytime i go he is closing, he closed one saturday at 12.

Is June Davy worth a look then?

I've never been to Eddie (and i somehow dont "feel" he'd suit me) but June Davy was perfect for me and seems excellent. As for Tarot readings via the phone check out www.thetarotacademy.com i've gotten a reading from Louise from there and it was very good. Though I have heard both good and bad things with regards to their phone service - in pperson is best IMO.

• Advertisement

Personally speaking, I would not use over the phone Psychics. I really think you need to be there in person.

Advertisement