Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭akw_old

hmm, did june davy give you any insight into future developments?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

akw wrote:
    hmm, did june davy give you any insight into future developments?

Yes but like i said before i'm not that interested in the future, her mediumship was excellent though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Shinners23

Yes, I have to agree with 6th - the mediumship is amazing. Spot on :D

cool thanks. i might actually go to Louise from www.thetarotacademy.com.

whats the mediumship?
    is that spirits and stuff? sorry not all up on this

• Advertisement

Yes mediumship would basically be where communication with spirits takes place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 speck

Hey,Could you send me the contact details for this guy. My freind went to see him a few weeks ago,thought he was amazing. WAs supose to give me the number but has gone on hols. Don't wanna wait til she gets back

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭jammie

Theres Billy and theres also a stefan who is excellent, Stefan is so accurate its scary!

hey i rang the house of astrology to book an appointment with June Davy, but she is booked up on the weekends, and i dont really have enough time during the week. So i booked an appointment with the reader Keith Kavanagh from the house of astrology. anybody know if he is any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 princess27

akw wrote:
    hey i rang the house of astrology to book an appointment with June Davy, but she is booked up on the weekends, and i dont really have enough time during the week. So i booked an appointment with the reader Keith Kavanagh from the house of astrology. anybody know if he is any good?

I think Julian in House of Astrology is good, don't know about Keith Kavanagh

• Advertisement

Keith is meant to be excellent too, though i have never been. I do have a friend who will only see him. He does past life regression too afaik.

well i ended up getting an appointment with louise king from the tarot academy. seemed very good. I have some questions i forgot to ask at the time, so am trying to catch her on the phone, but was satisfied with the reading

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Jacinta

Hi, I went to Eddie Christian a few weeks ago, found him very very good, extremely accurate, got some good advice but now find I'm questioning if he was right. Could you end up changing certain things because sub-consciously you are thinking of what you were told?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Hey Jacinta,

I think you probably can change things once you know what the outcome maybe. I go to a very good psychic who does say that it's always in your power to change things once you hear what your future holds. That's just my opinion however

Ladybird

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Jacinta

Thanks Ladybird.

I guess your right, but if you're told someone your going out with isn't right for you, and you're going through a bad patch, its hard to ignore it. Everything was so percise, but I guess time will tell... :)

I presume you could change things. I asked Louise about my recent ex-girlfriend, she says we'll get back together in six months, but told me that the timing can be changed by what i do. I dont kow whether knowing these things will help or hinder situations, but its gives piece of mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 freespirit

Hi

I belive that Denis McKenzie (Soham Murders) is coming to Ireland would anybody know where he is going to be any help would be very much appreciated.

Hi

Found the info I was looking for , Denis McKenzie is going to be at
    Angels of Ireland in Finglas from Monday the 25th all the information is on there web site www.angelsofireland.ie

Hi Freespirit,

I've never heard of this guy. Do you have any info/experiences of him you could post?

Ladybird

Hi Ladybird

Can't tell you a lot about him but from what I have found on his web site he sounds good.

• Advertisement

Hiya Free spirit,

Looked at the website- looks good alright. Did you not get the impression though that a lot of his noteriety is based on the Soham case? I'm not suggesting he's using that bit if you look at the articles, a lot seems to relate back to that which would make me slightly cautious. A woman I know is a psychic and she would always say that a good psychic doesn't need to advertise so these fancy websites always leave me a little cold.Havign said that he does come across as quite earnest.

It's a tricky one, whether to make an appt or not!:)

Ladybird

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Tin Goddess

Hi this is my first post so be gentle :)
    I went to see Eddie Christian today and as soon as i went in he put 1 card on the table and said well... romantically its a dead loss and then moved on... very odd. Is this because he simply didnt see anything or that there is nothing to see? Also i have been reading a little on tarot (i am by no means an expert) and he seemed to be just piling the cards onto the table.. i thought tarot was all do with the location of the cards? I am new to all of this and am a little confused. Has any one else been to see him? What did you think?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Different people would use different arrangements of the cards, I think some people would also just put them down almost randomly, or it may be that there was some pattern that just looked random, so I wouldn't be too concerned about that. How did the rest of the reading go ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Tin Goddess

Thanks for your reply :) Fine... was a bit taken aback by the total loss comment.He then however described someone i would have two kids with in the very distant future with a physical description. He said very little about my current situation that was very specific. The whole thing went by very fast and i barely got a word in edgewise which i suppose is a good sign. He said something very specific with a time and date and made one big prediction . All in all i felt he was good even though he did not tell me what i wanted to hear :rolleyes: I think ideally i would have recorded the reading as he spoke so fast i cannot remember enough to make sense of it. Has anyone else seen him?

That all sounds ok to me. It sounds like he didn't want to get any information directly from you which could influence him. Many psychics/mediums etc will tape a session for you (and often charge a little extra for it), I'm a bit surprised he didn't do that for you. I think a few others have used him before and found him good (it's hard to remember all of a 20 page thread :) ), if you read back a few pages you should find something.

In the spirit of lightening the mood a little ...

YOU MAY NEED A NEW PSYCHIC IF...
    • He keeps shaking black crystal ball and says, "Ask again later."
    • Every time you draw the Death card, she yells "Go Fish!"
    • Looks suspiciously like that guy who fixed your muffler last week.
    • His idea of an "out of body experience" involves whipped cream and women's clothing.
    • His spoon bending requires two pliers.
    • Sign in window: "As Seen on '60 Minutes."
    • During card-reading, asks if you want to "hit" or "stand."
    • Insists that your astrological sign is "The Armadillo."
    • Psychics Magazine rates her just below fortune cookies, just above your mom.
    • Repeatedly attempts to read your palm with his genitalia.
    • Shakes her crystal ball, then predicts a large snowstorm.

Hiya Tin Goddess and welcome.

The spread of the tarot cards really depends on the reader. some of them do the Celtic cross, some just do straight lines, it's a personal preference.

As for the 'big loss' aspect, sorry it wasn't what you wanted to hear. I've heard he does talk really fast alright but a number of people find him really good.What I would do is write it all down and look back on it in a few months to see if any of it comes true or not. It's also a case of interpretation of the cards which readers also differ on.

Hope that's of some use!

Ladybird:)

stevenmu wrote:
    In the spirit of lightening the mood a little ...

YOU MAY NEED A NEW PSYCHIC IF...
    • His idea of an "out of body experience" involves whipped cream and women's clothing.
    • Repeatedly attempts to read your palm with his genitalia.
    • Shakes her crystal ball, then predicts a large snowstorm.

He he he he he:D

Ladybird

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

oh I went to yer man outside of moate, definitely recommend him. seemed to know what he was saying that's for sure

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Shinners23

Bluewolf, great to hear the reading went well for you. Is he a medium or psychic?

On another note, Ed Christan is very fast. He wasn't very detailed. I think he is good if you just want to ask a question but as for a full detailed reading, I'm not sure. I went to him and he gave me very specific dates for events. time will tell if he is rite.

Advertisement