Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Hi shinners,bluewolf,

I had heard that about Eddie Christian - hopefully your stuff will come true shinners!

Bluewolf, guy outside Moate - tarot reading I presume?

Ladybird

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Shinners23 wrote:
    Bluewolf, great to hear the reading went well for you. Is he a medium or psychic?
    Em, he did tarot reading. And palm. That's all I know...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Tin Goddess

I have just been for my first ever reading and i am wondering to people get addicted to psychics... i know people who go quite regularly? How much is too much?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Many people say you should wait at least 3 to 6 months before going again, it takes this long for your energy to change.

I don't think the problem is really that people go too often, I think it's that people often become reliant on psychics/mediums to tell them how to live their lives and make decisions for them. Personally I think it should just be viewed as something of interest or even just entertainment and people shouldn't let it take over their lives. This problem isn't just limited to psychics/mediums, people often go to therapists for example when there isn't really anything wrong with them, or you can even see it here on some of the forums, a lot of people just seem to want to be told what to do and not have to face decisions for themselves.

In that respect, I don't think there's any such thing as seeing a psychic/medium too much, I think what's more important is the reason you choose to go to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 princess27

Listen seen as there is so much talk on who is a good tarot reader on this site can i ask everyone to do me a favour if your interested to say which tarot reader you think is the best and most accurate that you have been to?
    I will say first that the most accurate one with me was Una Power - even though she is a bit of a money grabber in my opinion and not such a great humour of a lady!.. any other comments welcome! Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

As i've said before even the best can be crap for someone else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Shinners23

Yes, I totally agree witht 6th, In my opinion Una Power wasn't great and certainly a bit on the rip off side!!

I would definately say Margery was best for me.

6th wrote:
    As i've said before even the best can be crap for someone else.
    yeah you are right, i believe that they can read some people better than others prob depending on day..Just interesting to find out who everyones favourite is we can see then which few are prob the best!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Hiya,

MY best is definetly Catherine Woods, followed a close second by Maramma Gray.

Ladybird

:)

Who is catherine woods? where does she work from? I found e.p christian very accurate if a little fast

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭MargeS

Does anyone out there know of/heard of a fortune teller near Athlone. Dublin side of Athlone. I know the details are extremely vague but that's all I have. He seems to be very acurate so maybe his reputation goes before him! Txs.

Theres a Mullingar psychic mentioned in this thread (somewhere):
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054883158&page=21

Steven if you dont sticky that thread soon i'm gonna steal your feet!

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭jammie

Can someone please pm me details of the medium/physchic in Moate? Is she good?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

6th wrote:
    Steven if you dont sticky that thread soon i'm gonna steal your feet!
    Aww, but I need them to hold my shoes on ...

merged and stuck.

Ok well thoughts i'd share this, its on in the Civic Theatre in Tallaght. I think the rest of the info is on the image. Will more than likely check this out myself if anyone is interested.

CIVICMEDIUM.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭akw_old

there is a fortune teller in temple bar, just across from pal joey's near the square. Anybody ever been to her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭imprezza

Margaret Hurdman? Never heard of her, isnt advertising banned? I've been to Eddy Chritian, Una Power no power there, Cathrine Woods nice aand does her best,the er white witch Helen Barret, neither witch nor psychic, Olivia in wexford, janet the witch in Kells not impressed at all. Gareth Keegan in meath's good, so is Maramma Gray.

imprezza wrote:
    Margaret Hurdman? Never heard of her, isnt advertising banned? I've been to Eddy Chritian, Una Power no power there, Cathrine Woods nice aand does her best,the er white witch Helen Barret, neither witch nor psychic, Olivia in wexford, janet the witch in Kells not impressed at all. Gareth Keegan in meath's good, so is Maramma Gray.

where is Maramma Gray based?
    anybody have a number for her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 andrea2007

Anyone have a number for Margaret Brazil?

She is supposed to be a very good medium.

Thanx

hey a friend of mine is going to tipperary this week. does anybody know of a good tarot reader based around nenagh?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 MonaLisa

HI 6th,
    is this lady going to be at Civic Theatre in Tallaght? Or is there another venue ?

Thanks,
    MonaLisa
    6th wrote:
    Ok well thoughts i'd share this, its on in the Civic Theatre in Tallaght. I think the rest of the info is on the image. Will more than likely check this out myself if anyone is interested.

CIVICMEDIUM.jpg

Hi AKW,
    If you havent got Marma's details yet .. let me know And I will forward them to you ...
    ( i have already tried to PM U and I couldn't!!)

Monalisa

akw wrote:
    Hi AKW,
    If you havent got Marma's details yet .. let me know And I will forward them to you ...
    ( i have already tried to PM U and I couldn't!!)

Monalisa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 whiteflyer

Hi, I am new to this board. Could I also get Marma's details. Thanks a mill.....:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

Hi, does anyone know of any psychics or mediums in Kerry, preferably the Tralee area?
    Even a gifted amateur? I think I'd trust one of them more than a professional.
    I've never been to any kind of "teller" person before, fortune or otherwise.
    I have often had premonitions (as I'm sure most people do at some point), but not for many years since my late teens. I felt I was in tune with something back then but lost it due to "Growing up" and getting "sensible".

I just think I'd like to give someone a try. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised and reinforce my belief in this stuff and reconnect to whatever it was, if indeed there was anything to begin with.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭imprezza

akw wrote:

Her home no. is {SNIP}, Maramma Gray, she's in Kimmage not far from th Submarine bar. She gives you loads of time to ask whatever you want and I found her very accurate about the future. She may be gone back to New Zealand but you can try. Her mobiles {SNIP}. Best of luck

Number snipped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Jood

Could someone send me the number of Kate O'Halloran in Croom, Co Limerick, I would be very grateful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Jacinta

Hi Folks,

Anyone who's been to E. P. Christian in town, did you guys think he was very accurate? I went a few months back and some of the stuff is in the future so its a little hard to tell, but the present stuff all seems spot on.

Anyone have any experiences? Just want to brace myself...

Thanks again,
    Jacinta...

hi i went to ed christian about 6/7 weeks ago. Some of the presant stuff was spot on. But one of the future predictions was way off. feel free to pm me for more details.

• Advertisement

Hi there was wondering if anyone has got a reading with Carmel in Walmer Clinic in Raheny, if so did you think she was good?
    Appreciate any feedback, cheers..

Advertisement