Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Jacinta

Hi All,

Went to a Tarot reader yesterday outside Moate. Don't think he had a clue at all. He asked me so many direct questions and then suited the cards and built up a little story for me. :mad: Never been so annoyed at anything ever. Talk about disillusioned with the whole thing. You cannot beat Eddie Christian.... :)

All the Best,
    Jacinta

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I dont think I'm bothered ever getting a reading again ... I mean really, whats the point?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 princess27

Jacinta wrote:
    Hi All,

Went to a Tarot reader yesterday outside Moate. Don't think he had a clue at all. He asked me so many direct questions and then suited the cards and built up a little story for me. :mad: Never been so annoyed at anything ever. Talk about disillusioned with the whole thing. You cannot beat Eddie Christian.... :)

All the Best,
    Jacinta

I think EP Christian seems to get a lot of peoples vote, i don't really know about my reading i had with him cause couple of things are in future so will just have to wait and see.
    Nothing worst then when a reader asks lots of questions!:confused:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

6th wrote:
    I dont think I'm bothered ever getting a reading again ... I mean really, whats the point?
    6th you should really no better at this stage than to make a blanket dismissal of something.

Even if you're not actually dimissing the validity of readings as a whole, and just questioning the point of them, that's still very dismissive, aswell as off-topic for the thread.

I just meant as someone who has gottten readings a few times (and they've been good) that I see no need for "me" to get them anymore.

I'm not dismissing the validity of them or the point in doing them, I'm just commenting that for me I've gotten to a place where I dont feel I need them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭FibbersON

Hey,

went to Eddie Christian over the weekend, have to say everything about my present and recent past was scarily accurate, really freaked me out with some of the specifics behind relationships i'd had. As for the future, everything has a timeline upwards of a few months. But i've a few friends who went a while back, and their future stuff has started to come true. I was a skeptic bu now i believe!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Shinners23

Has anyone been to Margery in Clondalkin? i went to her back in June and approx 5 things she told me came through. In my opinion she was spot on with past, present and future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 golden87

hi i was just wondering if you got a hold of the white witch's number looking for it myself with ages.???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 golden87

hi i was looking for the white witch, would you be able to help me contact her...???

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭cas_k

Any chance someone could forward me number for Catherine Woods.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 jodie41

Hi
    i was wondering if anyone knows the name or number of a psychic/fortune teller in the cavan area. I have heard there is an excellent one somewhere between kingscourt and baileboro but not too sure of her name. would be grateful of any help. i`ve been to see E christian on south williams street(about three months months ago). I was a bit all over the place at the time and he told me that things in my life would not settle down untill the beginning of oct, he quoted me a date (16th of october) and said that an event would take place on that day that would make my life much happier and balanced, and indeed it did. I am sceptical about these things but found him very good, a bit short timewise but worth a try.i tried to go back to see him last weekend but he was extremely busy. I met him on the steps outside his premises and he seemed to instantly know me and asked me how things had gone. he had 10 people inside so i didn`t get to wait for a reading. def recommend him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Guest12

Hi, Would anyone have the number to Kate O Halleron in Croom, Limerick. Thanks a mill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 whiteflyer

Hi, Catherines no.:xxxxxxxx she is great! She is also a spiritual healer and has done wonders for me.

You can edit you post to remoce the number or contact a mod to remove it.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Aisling&M

Is that Catherine Woods working near town?
    Can't remember if that was the name of a healer/psychic I went to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Aisling&M wrote:
    Is that Catherine Woods working near town?
    Can't remember if that was the name of a healer/psychic I went to see.

Hey Aisling,

Catherine Woods works from East Wall

Ladybird

I think it's the same woman I saw a couple of years ago!

Aisling&M wrote:
    I think it's the same woman I saw a couple of years ago!

You probably did - she's been doing it for about 25 years(not syaing she's old now!!)

Have you had a reading with her?

Aisling&M wrote:
    Have you had a reading with her?

Yup, a few - I've always found her very accurate and she refuses to look at you, she looks beyond you. She admits this is so that she can't pick up anything from you, she just wants to interpret the cards

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pauline mcdc

Baffled wrote:
    Hi all,

Does anyone have the phone number of that medium/psychic in Dublin (EP Christian, Eddie Christian). Not sure if I have his name right. Or could anyone recommend a good one.

Hi ya

Went to see a medium Tuesday just gone, there were 8 of use and everybody was so amazed with how accurate he was id recomend him, if you want to contact someone that has passed over. His name is Psychic Medium Adam Check out his web sight [EDIT] No phone numbers please! - Psi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 dubaim

Eddie Christian

Read earlier he doesn't take bookings. Appreciate he can be busy weekend but is it easier to get in to see him mid week or is he always busy?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭anamaria

Hi,
    Like a lot of people I'm trying to find contact details for Helen Barrett. I've been to a few of her talks/lectures and would really like to contact her, but I can't seem to find any details anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Loads of my friends in college went to him about two years back and said he was freakishly accurate. One friend had an eating disorder, told her he idnt see a future for her beyond a few years if she didnt change her lifestyle. She's grand now... he knew all about where they were planning to travel, family problems, relationships and even what they were doing in college (primary school teaching) Weird!

I was too scared to go, a while later my boyf ended up in hospital n I failed college, luckily I didnt go cos if he told me that I'd have freaked out!!! :eek: I'l go now tho, cos I dont think I could hear worse news than that and I survived that already!! I'l let u know how I get on :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Pirbright

Could someone PM details of Eddie Christian and Carol Byrne contact numbers? Many Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭dwaned

Hi,
    Would anyone have a contact number for Dymphna, She is a medium,She did live in Tallaght and gave readings from a house in Crumlin and then moved on to Terenure Village.But I have no idea where she is now :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

I decided to pop into Hilary Fortunes in the Eyre Square Shopping centre in Galway on Saturday... never again I tell you! This was the 3rd time in, I'd say, 10 years that i've been there and the other 2 times she was ok and got a fair amount of stuff fairly accurate about the past and present and some future things too but this time God almighty she couldn't have been more wrong... there was very little to even cling to to, though she did try :D
    There was 1 thing that has has told me all 3 times that I've been there i.e that I will write a book when I'm in my 50s.... but I'm starting to think she probably tells everyone that!
    I know she's not exactly hailed as Ireland's greatest psychic and she is a pleasant but quirky little woman but I was soooo disappointed.

Lesson learnt

Its not a science so if she gave you 2 good readings and then one bad one surely that aint too bad? What was so bad about this one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

That's true I suppose.....
    She just got an awful lot wrong for example telling me my daughter is an extroverted tomboy....nope opposite.
    I'm involved in some legal issue at the minute (not).

At one point she asked me was I having an affair! She saw a man who isn't my husband but is self employed, big and strong and opinionated but fair. She inisisted I knew someone like that and kept blinkin' asking was I having an affair! (I'm not and won't be!). When I said the only person I could think of that fitted that description was my dad the whole thing got turned round into a story that my dad is going to talk to me about giving me my inheritance now rather than when leaving it to me (No.. this was done and sorted 15 years ago).

I dunno I just came away feeling that the few things that she did get right really could have applied to anyone e.g education... " are you teaching or learning something at the minute" In a University town she's going to get that right a lot! "have you been to a wedding recently or are you going to one soon?"...

OK maybe she was having a bad day.. I know she has been more accurate in the past... there was just so much so wrong this time I couldn't help but feel that I'd wasted my money!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Tin Goddess

hey has anyone ver had a readfing from julian de burgh ... had one a few days ago and wornding what any one else thought

Advertisement