Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Jacinta

Hi Folks,

Has anyone been to Eddie recently? Just wondering if you were impressed or not?

Thanks,
    Jac...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭coco200066

My Mother and Aunts used to go to this lady called Mrs Gray or Mrs White, not sure which her name is or if there where two of these ladies.

Anyway I believe she was a traveler, if that is the correct term and she used to be around the Tallaght or surrounds.

If anyone has a way of contacting this lady please let me know. She was excellent with my family and I actually had a reading too and it was great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lola26

Hey All , have an appointment with carol b &rne xmas week and ive lost her num and cant get it anywhere ,need to confirm my app ! anyone able to pm me her num ?? ta very much ,promise ill let ye all know how she was ! cant wait L

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Twinkers

Colin Fry and Tony Stockwell (Mediums) will be back in the Helix in Dublin next year. I believe they are they from 29th April to 3rd May 2007

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

hi all,

ive become a bit hooked on fortune tellers recently

nothing over board but fascinated to be honest

have seen Billy martin twice & eddie christain, keith in house of astrology & the woman next door to Eddies place........

whats the story with the lady in East wall?? any contact details & does she have a "gift" or just interprets the cards? as i feel both BM & EC have a gift to a certain extent as they both touched on my lovelife & said things fairly similar but their future predictions with regard to it where exactly opposite!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I would recommend that people dont get any more than 1 reading every 3 months - thats my opinion. Readings can be addictive and I know people who feel they can not make a decission without consulting a reader or a deck of cards.

I presume the woman in EastWall is Catherine Woods, who I have no experience with, but there are plenty on here who have been to her.

6th wrote:
    I would recommend that people dont get any more than 1 reading every 3 months - thats my opinion. Readings can be addictive and I know people who feel they can not make a decission without consulting a reader or a deck of cards.

I presume the woman in EastWall is Catherine Woods, who I have no experience with, but there are plenty on here who have been to her.

i unterstand & agree with want your saying & thats the case with me, ive left a time gap in between readings.....

has anyone got contact details for catherine woods please....

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭rhondadunphy

Hi there just wonder could someone pm me carol byrnes number and eddie christain or if you's know any one else in the dublin , kikdare area

thank you

Are you looking for a general reading or a medium to contact someone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭scorptech

Hi,

I'm currently building up a directory of mediums on a per county basis. Please goto www.circleofwhitelight.co.uk for information on mediums in Dublin.

I would recommend [edit] direct links to services = spamming= not allowed - read the charter[/edit]

Best Regards

Scorptech

Hi,

Eddie Christian is on South William Street in Dublin. He doesn't take appt's, you just need to turn up early especially on Saturday mornings(Saturday recommend 8am - opens at 9-ish but queue is unreal). Found him very good, great detail at the time, agree on a lot of what he siad, some bits definitely true, will see about the rest, went last july, waiting till May to give my verdict.... Will go again at end of month to see if story is similar or if my decisions have changed things much.

Cheers,
    Jacinta..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 suzywong

Hi there, I am currently living in Waterford and looking to visit a psychic. I know that there is some guy who is supposed to be very good, Stan something I think? Would anyone know of him or alternatively be able to recommend anyone else, I noticed a lot of the posts referred to the 'white witch' in cobh.

Ta Sue. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 suzywong

I went to a woman nearly 4 years ago, was part of a fundraising thing, cost me £5. She was amazing told me so much about my past and present, sketchy on the future but put my mind at rest. She also did readings for two of my friends, on one she told her all about the past and the other she didnt get right at all, just shows different people, different readings!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭OliviaM

After all these readings about psychics and mediums, i'm triggered to visit one. For a try that is.:rolleyes:

hi

have seen eddie chritian twice, also found him very good & helped clarify a situation for me as recent as yesterday......just wondering what people think of his future predictions or advice...as in has anyone on here had stuff he said materialise as in dates of events etc....as he seems very good at pinpointing past dates of events

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭jen_23

Hi ive just joined the forum and was wondering if anybody new of or had good experiences with a psychic in the Cork area that they could post me the number of???
    Thanx so much if you can.

xJx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭aye

hi, just wondering if anyone know of someone who read tea leaves. apparently there is a woman named bridget in blanchardstwon that does it but i cant find any information on her.

celtic1888 wrote:
    hi

have seen eddie chritian twice, also found him very good & helped clarify a situation for me as recent as yesterday......just wondering what people think of his future predictions or advice...as in has anyone on here had stuff he said materialise as in dates of events etc....as he seems very good at pinpointing past dates of events

cheers

anyone????

Hi,

I've been to see him once. Am contemplating going again. Past events, dates times he was very good on, i agree with you on that. Future events, I guess he told me some bits that have come true, and I guess the remaining ones we will have to wait and see. A lot of things are due to happen in the next few months, so hopefully. He has the reputation of being extremely accurate. If i go again i will let you know...

Thanks
    Jacinta.

• Advertisement

Jacinta wrote:
    Hi,

I've been to see him once. Am contemplating going again. Past events, dates times he was very good on, i agree with you on that. Future events, I guess he told me some bits that have come true, and I guess the remaining ones we will have to wait and see. A lot of things are due to happen in the next few months, so hopefully. He has the reputation of being extremely accurate. If i go again i will let you know...

Thanks
    Jacinta.

cheers,

yeah his future predictions with me where a bit mad, basically i didnt get a general reading, i got a reading on a specific topic & i fell the past, recent past & present where fairly spot on but he predicted something that is completely out of character of the person involved & it would only happen if i decided to go down that road again so its a bit mad to say the least.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 sozzel

Just wondering if anyone has the number for carlo byrne ? iv heard loads about her and this tread is all i could find by googleing her, i can give my email anyone who has it that doesnt want to put it up on the board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ntjr27

looking for contact details for a good medium in Dublin area. Looking to get a medium to communicate with spirits/entities. Thank you

June Davy in the House of Astrology on Parliment Street, off Dame Street. Apointment only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 miss may

Hi I was also wondering if I could have Carol Byrnes number. I went to see her a few years ago when she worked in Clondalkin but i have no contact details for her in Kildare. Would really love another reading with her. Anybody who can give me her number that would be great. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Shinners23

Has anyone been to the lady in George's Arcade - if so - what did you think. Haven't been to fortune teller in ages and seeing as its a new year an' all!!! Tried to get through to Billy in Mullingar today but sure its near impossible!!!

Shinners23 wrote:
    Has anyone been to the lady in George's Arcade - if so - what did you think. Haven't been to fortune teller in ages and seeing as its a new year an' all!!! Tried to get through to Billy in Mullingar today but sure its near impossible!!!

ive been to Billy twice in last 18 months....& have to say hes been the most accurate ive been too with regards to past, present & near future. obviously anything further then that comes down to free will, he just hits on specifics ie good year for work maybe a promotion etc & doesnt really delve too deep into things but hes very good

Eddie christain is a bit outlandish in future predictions but will pin point dates & even times of events that have happened in your past & predict such for near future

havnt seen that lady in Georges arcade myself........

ps TAL;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭akw_old

6th wrote:
    June Davy in the House of Astrology on Parliment Street, off Dame Street. Apointment only.

she's on leave for a few months apparently. Only other medium i know of is a woman called Susan in Castleknock.her number is on goldenpages.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Shinners23

Celtic - thanks for that - yes I've been to Billy twice before and I thought he was the shizz!!! Could tell me bout my best friend dying 5 wks prior to the reading and was also able to tell how and why. Also about my ex boyfriend and how long we were split up and about my exams - just every thing really - Sooo amazingly accurate but he's a devil to get through to on the phone. Tried for 2 hrs yesterday and still couldn't manage it. You can only ring on Tuesday between 2 -4!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 sozzel

Could you give me Billy's number seen as i cant seem to get carol byrnes, you can pm me if you prefer

Please please please i realy want to go for a reading, was at one few years back with woman called marnie but cant find her so if this guy is as good then i think id like to try him

Advertisement