Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

Shinners23 wrote:
    Celtic - thanks for that - yes I've been to Billy twice before and I thought he was the shizz!!! Could tell me bout my best friend dying 5 wks prior to the reading and was also able to tell how and why. Also about my ex boyfriend and how long we were split up and about my exams - just every thing really - Sooo amazingly accurate but he's a devil to get through to on the phone. Tried for 2 hrs yesterday and still couldn't manage it. You can only ring on Tuesday between 2 -4!!!!!

little tip....ring whenever you like & if theres any spots remaining there book you up.....he takes appointments now as opposed to FCFS......if you ring now you might get an appointment for a couple of weeks time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Shinners23

So is this the voice of experience? Have you done this?

Shinners23 wrote:
    So is this the voice of experience? Have you done this?

both times i done the usual "ring on tues" stuff but never got through, then i just chanced ringin the pub & the girl that answered said "yeah sure he has a space on monday..........." etc

Cool will try that today and let you know how I get on.....Ta v much for that. If I don't get through I'm just going to try Eddie Christian on Sat morning. xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 sozzel

I tried that n couldnt get trough, Might try on tuesday n see

Id still love to get Carol Byrnes number if anyone has it?????

• Advertisement

Shinners23 wrote:
    Cool will try that today and let you know how I get on.....Ta v much for that. If I don't get through I'm just going to try Eddie Christian on Sat morning. xx

if youre goin to Eddie, get in early as he'll be jammed on saturday morning

ps Collusion isnt an illusion;)

What time does he open at and what time do you reckon I be there for??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Mandalay

Hi All,

I am trying to contact my dad who died 2 years this april, I have been searching for a long time and I really just want to make contact and know that he is ok, it is still very hard:(

Thanks
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

You have my deepest sympathies Mandalay but its not a route I would take. Its not easy to find a good medium (most of this thread is about tarot readers and "fortunetellers').

What I would suggest is taking time yourself to just find somewhere quiet and talk out loud to your father, saying all the things you want to say. You wont get a reply but watch for subtile signs etc.

If you want to talk more feel free to PM me.

6th

Shinners23 wrote:
    What time does he open at and what time do you reckon I be there for??

he starts at 9.30 i think on saturdays but usually a queue can start as early as eight, my advice is too try & take a half day one of the days & pop in then, there'll still be a queue but not as bad

• Advertisement

celtic1888 wrote:
    he starts at 9.30 i think on saturdays but usually a queue can start as early as eight, my advice is too try & take a half day one of the days & pop in then, there'll still be a queue but not as bad

also....

he starts at 10.30 other days, is closed on wednesdays, & closes the door at 3.30pm, whoevers in at that time he'll see

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 633 ✭✭✭dublinario

dublinario wrote:

Er, yeah .. and your point is?

As a matter of interest have you read the charter for this forum?

Yeah, I've read the charter. I was just looking to get some thoughts on the area of cold reading, without prejudicing the comments one way or the other with my own beliefs.

Well then how about starting a thread rather than just throwing a link into an already established one without any comment. Its a retoricle question btw, discussing this will only take this thread off topic.

My username is dublinario and I am an illiterate cretin.

At this juncture it only remains for me to impart two pieces of fact:

1) - Most people wish my parents had had a better grasp of contraception

2) - I have the wit and charm of a decomposing skunk

Right, now I'm off to partake in some sodomy, because frankly, I love the beef.

[edit] This isn't the place to tell us about your issues, Dublinario banned and prohibited from breeding lest he pass on his stupidity to others. - psi[/edit]

That will do very nicely ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Mandalay

Thanks for your advice and I will try this, but I have not been able too yet, I just can't bring myself to speak out loud to him yet.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Aisling&M

If it would help you could ask your spirit guide/angel (or whatever term you feel comfortable with) to pass on a message to him. Or you can write a letter for his attention, leave it overnight for him to read on a table or somewhere and trust your guide/angel to pass on the messages for him.

Hope that helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Jacinta

Hi Folks,

has anyone been to Eddie Christian lately? If so, what was your opinion on accuracy etc? Last week i heard of a tarot reader called Simon - anyone been to him?

Sorry for all the questions.
    Thanks,
    Jac

• Advertisement

Jacinta wrote:
    Hi Folks,

has anyone been to Eddie Christian lately? If so, what was your opinion on accuracy etc? Last week i heard of a tarot reader called Simon - anyone been to him?

Sorry for all the questions.
    Thanks,
    Jac

i went to see eddie just after xmas.....cant really comment on accuracy as i asked for specifics about a certain situation & he told me, but i dont know if theyre right as i havnt heard anything on the grapevine to suggest that they are but goin from a past visit to him id imagine that he isnt too far wrong as he was defo spot on with dates & other things from my past that i do know happened....as for his future.....the element of free will will always imho screw up any prediction if you want it too (well in general) so i wouldnt be too worried about that, tbh he freaked me out with one prediction that i think is way off but you never know.....if i see the pattern starting that he suggested then ill start to worry about the outcome

in general, my opinion of him is that hes brilliant with past, recent past, present & near future & will delve into literal specifics of time of day in some respects but anything other then that ie distant future, i find outlandish & others ive talked to do as well....i feel people should remember that these guys are human too & arent infallible & are prone to be influenced by their own intolerences & those might manipulate their readings too....

but Billy Martin i have to say is the best ive seen........

never heard of this Simon fella. wheres he sit???

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Any good psychics in Dublin who can deal with future events/relationships etc? Also, how much do they cost?

cheesedude wrote:
    Any good psychics in Dublin who can deal with future events/relationships etc? Also, how much do they cost?

Eddie christain is good with past,present & near future mate.......personally he can be a bit whacky with the distant future....id go down to mullingar to Billy martin if i were you....only half an hour away & hes **** hot....doesnt try & tell you want to do unless you ask & just tells it how it is

30€ i think he costs.......

They will usually charge between €40 and €65 euro, anything more than that dont pay.

Thats said I wouldnt be the best person to ask about a recommendation as I dont like predictions for future events.

June Davy in House of Astrology is excellent for readings in general but I think she might still be away. Sound woman not full of airy fairy cr@p.

Finally got through to Billy, Have an appointment for next Tuesday. Will let ye know how I get on. I've been to Billy before about 2 years ago and In my opinion he's amazing.

Shinners23 wrote:
    Finally got through to Billy, Have an appointment for next Tuesday. Will let ye know how I get on. I've been to Billy before about 2 years ago and In my opinion he's amazing.

happy days.....

yeah imo hes brilliant too, just tells it how it is & doesnt make a big deal out of things....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭JOJOC

Does anyone know of any fortune tellers that do house parties? And how much do they cost? Where is Eddie and is it hard to get an appointment.

Thanks

JOJOC wrote:
    Does anyone know of any fortune tellers that do house parties? And how much do they cost?

http://www.psychics.ie/mediums/countries/ireland.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Oh great a physic pr tarot reader as enterainment at a party where people will be drinking.
    I woudl not think much of anyone who would taken on such a thing unless they are not genuine and doing it as an act.

• Advertisement

Sure some people need to make a living. Judge it on the individual ... though in fairness do the type of people who'd have one at a party deserve a warning?

Advertisement