Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Jacinta

Hi Folks,

Well i went to EP also and i found him very exact on a lot of things, a lot of little things he told me about the future are coming true and did occur in the last few months. His big prediction about me left me dazed but somehow i knew what he told me before i even went in. It wasn't a shock, just not so nice hearing it. That is still playing out and he said it would be till May, so we'll see what happens. I went last July so contemplating going back again in early March just to see if things turn up the same. I have to say I found him very good and very considerate of my feelings. Caring kinda guy.

I went to the guy in Castledaly also and to be honest I wasn't at all impressed. He told me a few bits about my personality which were true but everything else I just found myself kind of having to end up telling him. He asked so many questions, I can't honestly remember if he actually told me anything on his own without questions and my inputs. Eddie blew me away with what he knew about me and what i was going through, about my career, bf etc, this other guy i just didn't find him good, not for me anyway. Maybe its different for others. I found he quizzed me and gained info on where I was, what I did, love life etc and then he built stories around the cards. It sounds crazy but thats how it played out, so don't be upset by what he said.

All the Best,
    N Jac

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

yeah jacinta....EC is great at past & present.....to be honest its his big prediction for me that has me a bit messed up......ive heard good & bad reports about him but i have to say he is good at current & past....

billy martin is the one who stuff has came true for me....anytime he predicted contact (no matter how adament i was it wasnt goin to happen) it happened & he said last Oct id start a new phase in January & be happy etc....swomething which has happened too....its a bit freaky when someone contacts you reletively unexpectedly after a "strange man" has said they will...

have thought a bit about EC readings.... & after he intially connects i feel a lot of it is to do with ones reactions...as i know people who have gone to him & gave no indication if his connection has worked & he'll just say "cant read you, come back in 6 weeks or theres nothing happening with you at the moment", im now getting the gut feeling that he does to a certain extent play to reactions THOUGH he is spot on in a lot of things (dates etc) that no reaction will give him so he has ability alright....the trail of events & attitudes he detailed to me are correct in a lot of ways its just i feel hes being a bit "dramatic" & "harsh" on the other party involved i.e. the others motives in past & future. when in real terms the other person might just not have known what they wanted at the time & werent sure of things rather then it being a attack on me & aimed at testing my breaking point & trying to destroy me before shes commits.....

its all very funny since i just went for a bloody reading in general to see what he was like, i wasnt even wondering about the other party but in all honesty i was hoping he'd mention something but as it turned out the whole reading was on that issue

Jacinta wrote:
    That is still playing out and he said it would be till May, so we'll see what happens.

just a warning.....dont let what EC told you manipulate your gut instinct....as then your living your life to what another thinks....the future will happen as it should either way....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

Hey guys,

I don't really post here but i love reading the threads. Not psychic at all really but one or two strange things have happened to me in my time :D . I am interested in going to a genuine medium for a one-to-one meeting in the Dublin area, but not really into cards/angels etc. I guess I would be most interested to see if anyone I love who has passed on would have a message, and there have been a few. Could someone who's familiar with this area pm me a few names/contact details? It would be great if you don't mind. I'll come back and let you know how I get on.

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Pirbright

With regards to EC, how far ahead would you say his predictions are accurate too? I went to see him in early November and he told me something major would happen within a couple of months. He was spot on with everything else but just curious about this 'major' event. I also visited him out of curosity but the reading was all based on this event thats supposed to occur and he really was assured it was coming. I guess I best wait and see I suppose!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

missmatty just pop into the House of Astrology on Parliment Street and see who's about to make an appointment with. June is great and she should be back soon.

Pirbright wrote:
    With regards to EC, how far ahead would you say his predictions are accurate too? I went to see him in early November and he told me something major would happen within a couple of months. He was spot on with everything else but just curious about this 'major' event. I also visited him out of curosity but the reading was all based on this event thats supposed to occur and he really was assured it was coming. I guess I best wait and see I suppose!!

well a couple of months is two in my book so its been 4 months now so.....you do the math;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

Thanks I'll do that! x

ps. She's off till April, says on the website. Would just anyone else in there be good or any other names anyone can suggest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Pirbright

Was never that good at maths! No big loss as I didn't expect it to happen anyways.

Pirbright wrote:
    Was never that good at maths! No big loss as I didn't expect it to happen anyways.

to be honest mate im actually glad to hear it didnt happen(not in a bad way to you of course) as it reassures me that stuff hes adament amount mighten occur.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 linda100

hi went to c eddie to didnt no wat to make of him he didnt charge me for a start which is weird my friend taught he was brill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Shinners23

Well I made it down and back to see Billy, As usual , he never fails to impress. I brought a friend of mine. it was her first time at a Psychic and she came out balling. She just didn't expect that he would know as much as he did.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 princess27

Shinners23 wrote:
    Celtic - thanks for that - yes I've been to Billy twice before and I thought he was the shizz!!! Could tell me bout my best friend dying 5 wks prior to the reading and was also able to tell how and why. Also about my ex boyfriend and how long we were split up and about my exams - just every thing really - Sooo amazingly accurate but he's a devil to get through to on the phone. Tried for 2 hrs yesterday and still couldn't manage it. You can only ring on Tuesday between 2 -4!!!!!

Hi there would you mind pm me Billys contact details, thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

. . . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭flyingdagger

Can anybody PM me Carol Byrnes number?Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭TheBrig

Hi all, new girl here :o em, I know this is an old thread and apologies for repeating the same question, but I went to see Eddie on 12th January, I found him very good but there again I'm just wondering about his future predictions - he was spot on about a very specific situation I'm in (extremely messy & as he said "rare!") and I was in with him for 40 minutes (popular when I came out I can tell you...!) - anyway, basically his future predictions were a bit all over the place and what I would really love to know has ANYTHING he has predicted come true for anyone...or is he just excellent at past dates & present situation..? Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks.

TheBrig wrote:
    Hi all, new girl here :o em, I know this is an old thread and apologies for repeating the same question, but I went to see Eddie on 12th January, I found him very good but there again I'm just wondering about his future predictions - he was spot on about a very specific situation I'm in (extremely messy & as he said "rare!") and I was in with him for 40 minutes (popular when I came out I can tell you...!) - anyway, basically his future predictions were a bit all over the place and what I would really love to know has ANYTHING he has predicted come true for anyone...or is he just excellent at past dates & present situation..? Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks.

howya

from what ive read about Eddie is fairly consistent....ie hes superb at past & present but his future predictions can be a mad....i went to see him a couple & he freaked me out with future predictions & because of his precise info about past,present it makes you think what he says is set in stone....but the second time i went to see him he predicted the same sort of thing but in a completely different scenario so i wouldnt be overly concerned about it....a man who predictions that have come true for me is Billy Martin in Mullingar, now in saying that, he doesnt throw wild outlandish predictions out like Eddie just predictions about work,contact, home life in the near future.....he'll tell you about the distant future too but will also say that free will will determine how your life goes....

Hi Folks,

Well i went to see Eddie too and his prediction for me was to do with a relationship which was in crisis when i went to him. Things have levelled since but he told me its not forever, and it will be over in the next few months & I'd meet someone new this October 2007. I don't know what will happen and I guess I used to think about it a lot in the beginning but I think eventually you forget about it and what will be will be kinda thing. In saying that, I went last july and am thinking of going again to see if the prediction is the same. He did get a few small future predictions correct and i was annoyed at myself over that as I had initially said no way. Things just seemed to happen as he said and i couldn't stop them. I tried contacting the yukon in mullingar yesterday but couldn't get through. Does anyone know the correct number or contact details for Billy? I would really appreciate them.

Thanks,
    Jac.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭TheBrig

Thanks a million for your replies - I guess I'll just have to use that thing called PATIENCE (ugh) and wait and see! Jacinta, I just pm'd you Billy's number. Best of luck and let us know how you get on

Thanks very much, appreciate it, I'll let you know how i get on...

• Advertisement

Jacinta wrote:
    Hi Folks,

Well i went to see Eddie too and his prediction for me was to do with a relationship which was in crisis when i went to him. Things have levelled since but he told me its not forever, and it will be over in the next few months & I'd meet someone new this October 2007. I don't know what will happen and I guess I used to think about it a lot in the beginning but I think eventually you forget about it and what will be will be kinda thing. In saying that, I went last july and am thinking of going again to see if the prediction is the same. He did get a few small future predictions correct and i was annoyed at myself over that as I had initially said no way. Things just seemed to happen as he said and i couldn't stop them. I tried contacting the yukon in mullingar yesterday but couldn't get through. Does anyone know the correct number or contact details for Billy? I would really appreciate them.

Thanks,
    Jac.

his future prediction was also about a relationship with me, well an ex or should i say THE ex, anyway one bit of advice is dont let when he says determine what path you take & if you go back to him DONT mention the prediction he made previous as he'll just reiterate it (hes fairly arrogant in that way) just pop in & see what he says this time....i didnt leave long enough between meetings so he remembered me but still he wasnt consistent with his previous prediction 100%, i felt like he remembered a bit from before & spouted that & then i told him what he predicted the first time & asked was it the same & he replied "well would you want to" to a relationship Q.....

also he predicted contact by 12th february this year from that person, which didnt happen, i think i prevented it to be honest so maybe that has changed things....either way giving a 6 week "contact" prediction is very vague for someone whos very accurate to literal time of day with the past

Hi Celtic,

I guess what we do does change the future in so many ways so that is probably why the contact never came before the 12th. Its amazing the way relationship advice seems to be the predictions for most of the future stuff, although mine involved career too, but so far its not happened, but have longer to wait I guess. When I went to Eddie I found him very nice and kinda caring in a way. Although I hear you about the arogance factor, I have heard tell of him being like that by times. I don't know if I'll go again but I am around this weekend, so I might pop in one of the mornings... although i tried going back a few weeks ago and i couldn't bring myself to walk down the steps... I was so nervous so I went on.

All the Best,
    Jac.

Jacinta wrote:
    Hi Celtic,

I guess what we do does change the future in so many ways so that is probably why the contact never came before the 12th. Its amazing the way relationship advice seems to be the predictions for most of the future stuff, although mine involved career too, but so far its not happened, but have longer to wait I guess. When I went to Eddie I found him very nice and kinda caring in a way. Although I hear you about the arogance factor, I have heard tell of him being like that by times. I don't know if I'll go again but I am around this weekend, so I might pop in one of the mornings... although i tried going back a few weeks ago and i couldn't bring myself to walk down the steps... I was so nervous so I went on.

All the Best,
    Jac.

i get what you mean by "caring" but also hes so sure of himself...the first time i was taken aback by his predictions & questioned them slightly & he got a bit annoyed....also i asked is it possible he could be wrong & he said "speaking as a human im right, sure didnt i get the rest correct"....sort of drops a bomb & then is reluctant in certain ways to deal with the reactions as hes "too busy"....dont get me wrong i was in there for a good while with him but he comes across as very arrogant & trys to "push" you out the door then to get rid of you....

also another very renowned reader literally hates the man.....thinks hes a gangster which to be fair isnt wholly true if true at all as he definately has ability

and...the tarot reader next door seemingly lives off disgruntled punters of Eddies as in they go to her freaked out at his predictions & she reads for them & usually doest see what Eddie has predicted at all...to be honest i think she makes her living from such people as shes never busy seemingly (not like eddie)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 beautycr

Hello,

I'm looking looking for help with my brother's death case that has been reopened. If you can help me or know someone that can do readings. And try to help me please email me at beautycr75@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Carla

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 magiemay

does any one know any good fortune teller in cork/kerry. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭mel123

Hi, ANyone that has Carol Byrnes number can you please PM me it, also how much was she?? I went before and would love to go again, she used to live in Dublin when i went.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 lolabelle

Hi there,
    I have the same question that a lot of people have already asked but as numbers aren't posted I can't find what i'm looking for :(

If anyone knows of a good fortune teller in Cork city, would you mind letting me know and I'll post my email so you can mail me a name/no???

Sorry I've read through all the past posts and know people have asked this a lot but am heading down to Cork to see a friend at the end of the month and both of us are at a crossroads and would love if some hints of where we might end up could be revealed!! Have been to the White Witch and found her interesting, knew a few things about me but told me I would meet a very rich older man when I reached 25 and would marry him and have his baby the same year - am already a few months into that year and no sign of the money or old man!!!

Thanks to anyone who can help - much appreciated!! :p
    Lolabelle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭mel123

mel123 wrote:
    Hi, ANyone that has Carol Byrnes number can you please PM me it, also how much was she?? I went before and would love to go again, she used to live in Dublin when i went.

come on peeps, someone must have it....pretty please????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 beautycr

Hello,

I'm looking looking for help with my brother's death case that has been reopened. If you can help me or know someone that can do readings. And try to help me please email me at beautycr75@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Carla

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 carmody1

Hi,

Would anyone have the number for Billy or Carol please.

Thanks a mill :)

Advertisement