Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rachelgreally

hi

Does anyone have Carol Byrnes number

Rachel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rachelgreally

KatieK wrote:
    That girls name is Carol Byrne, pm me if you want the number, I dont want to post it on here without permission!

May I have her number please

Thanks

Rachel

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

ok rachelgreally & carmody I've pm that to you both.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

For the record, I dont have Carols number anymore, she changed it ages ago. And I cant edit that message. :)

But it seems 6th does.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mbthomas

Hello all,

Im a newy to this and wonder can I get some help in finding a good psychic/ fortune teller?? Myself and a few friends want to do this together. Is there anyone in the Wicklow area or somebody that would come to you? I understand Dennis Curran is very good but he doesn't travel anymore apparently :( . If anyone can pm me names and numbers I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance :)

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

There's a guy listed on that mediums.ie site as a "tarot master" can anyone shed light ?
    I wasn't aware that there was classification for tarot readers.

There isnt mate but sure most titles are just made up.

true heh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 lostwithoutfred

Hi there i'm a newbie to the board and am wondering if anyone would have that lady carols number by any chance if you can pm it to me. Also just to check i am hoping to see a medium following the death of my partner earlier this year but am also hoping they might give me some idea of whats in store for me in the future.Hopefully Carol is the one i need to see but if not is there anyone in the dublin area that comes recommended?
    Thanks all!:confused:

• Advertisement

Pm is on the way.

Mediums are hard to come by, sure you can get a good reading with not much problem but a 'sitting' with a medium is different. I medium passes messages from the other side to this. You can never be guaranteed (for lots of reasons) that a medium will establish contact let alone with the desired person.

That said Carols number is on the way and I'd also reccommend June Davy in the House of Astrology in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭akw_old

FYI.

Catherine Woods is having a tarot exhibition (?) on the 22nd april in the North Star Hotel for charity. there will be tarot reader and spiritual healing done. not sure of the price, probably €40 or so.

6th can you PM Carol Byrnes number also.

Hi there i'm a newbie to the board and am wondering if anyone would have that lady carols number by any chance if you can pm it to me. Also just to check i am hoping to see a medium following the death of my partner earlier this year but am also hoping they might give me some idea of whats in store for me in the future.Hopefully Carol is the one i need to see but if not is there anyone in the dublin area that comes recommended?
    Thanks all!:confused:

I've never been to carol but by far and away the best readers i have been to is a girl called Grainne, on south william street. a few doors down from eddie christian. consistently good.
    And Catherine Woods just beside east wall.

akw wrote:
    FYI.

Catherine Woods is having a tarot exhibition (?) on the 22nd april in the North Star Hotel for charity. there will be tarot reader and spiritual healing done. not sure of the price, probably €40 or so.

6th can you PM Carol Byrnes number also.

PM sent.

Catherine Woods is great too so I must head along to that gig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Lilygilly

Ok I have never been in a Chat Room before Ever!!! But I am looking for the number of the guy Dennis Curran in Athy, I have heard that he is very good. Or if anyone has any other recommendations in the vicinity of Kildare??:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

This is not a chat room itis a bulletin board and your posts will be here as long as the site is active.

Ok I apologise I have obviously never been on a Bulletin Board before either. And is that a Bad thing that my comment will be on as long it exists?! Can you help me with my query or did you just want to point out my blunder?

Ah Thead is just being helpful. Pointing out that in a chat room your post dissapears off the end of the page while with here it stay forever.

I dont have a number for your guy but someone here might. It can take a while to get a response but in the mean time have a read through the other threads.

Oh ... and Welcome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

I will pm you over the number, dont know how good he is as never been to him myself but let us know how you get on.

Welcome to boards by the way.

Thank you both!! I thought maybe I had insulted ye by my mistake!! I know that this is so ridiculous but what does pm mean?!! Im sorry feel free to call me a LOSER

• Advertisement

Ah christ dont worry about it, I remember my first time on here!

Anyway a pm is a private message, you should be able to see it in the top right of your window if you havent already received notice.

Lilygilly wrote:
    Ok I have never been in a Chat Room before Ever!!! But I am looking for the number of the guy Dennis Curran in Athy, I have heard that he is very good. Or if anyone has any other recommendations in the vicinity of Kildare??:p
    I went to Denis last year. He was pretty good, he flew through the reading tho. €50 for about a ten minute read.

tallus wrote:
    I went to Denis last year. He was pretty good, he flew through the reading tho. €50 for about a ten minute read.

Is there anyone else that anyone would recommend!? I dont mind travelling as long as it is not too far!!

June Davy in the House of Astrology on Parliament St, Dublin.

http://www.houseofastrology.net

june is great. i think she is on a break tho. best medium ever tho. again i recommend grainne on south william street.

Hi all,

I have an appointment with Carol Byrne for June. BTW she's now based in Carberry.She had appointments for May but i have to wait until June for an evening appointment. Does anyone have a number for that girl Grainne that has been recommended or do you just need to call in? Happy enough to wait for June to see Carol but if i could see that girl Grainne any earlier i wouldn't mind!
    Cheers,
    Ems.

Hi again,sorry for posting again so soon. Has anyone ever heard of Marnie Sheridan from Spirit Ireland? She is based over the Spar shop in Terenure. She charges €40 for a half hour reading or €60 for an hour. Just wondering if anyone has ever heard of her as i didn't realise there was a medium based so close to where i live!
    Thanks!
    www.spiritireland.com

Havent heard of her but dont be surprised where they show up. I saw a big ad for the "Psychic Cafe - Opens April 2nd" on the Greenhills Road in Tallaght.

I don't like the charging for half our being different to an hours as they should charge a flat rate. It makes it sound like theres things they wont tell you if you only pay for the half.

you can just call into grainne, she is there from about 12 or 1 til 6 or so during the week. there is another lady that works with her called june, i've never been to her but grainne is adamant she is good. i can pm you the number if you want. yeah i agree with 6th there, the reading should be flat rate and take as long as it takes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Aisling&M

I have to disagree about the flat rate.
    What if there isn't enough info and the reader doesn't want to charge for a full reading when only 20 mins of info came through for whatever reason?
    I would credit a reader with honesty and integrity for having a different charge rate offered. it's not only so that you get your 20-30 mins instead of a full 40-60. It works in favour of the person being read too.

Advertisement