Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭TheHulk

Anybody know what the current situation is with her?

Trying 2 numbers to get in touch but to no avail. Any help greatly appreciated.

Or any alternatives in the munster area if she is no longer doing readings.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭nitefox

TheHulk wrote:
    Anybody know what the current situation is with her?

Trying 2 numbers to get in touch but to no avail. Any help greatly appreciated.

Or any alternatives in the munster area if she is no longer doing readings.
    Hi TheHulk i dont know which her you mean. If you tell me might have the number?. can anybody help me I'm looking for contact details for John O'Shea. So those anybody know where Carol Byrne where is her place and how much does she charge €?, same with John O'Shea where is his place and how much does he charge €?.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭TheHulk

nitefox wrote:
    Hi TheHulk i dont know which her you mean. If you tell me might have the number?. can anybody help me I'm looking for contact details for John O'Shea. So those anybody know where Carol Byrne where is her place and how much does she charge €?, same with John O'Shea where is his place and how much does he charge €?.

The white witch of cobh. Think her name is helen barrett. It's mentioned in the title of my post!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I've been informed that the only way to contact her is by snail mail to:

The White Witch
    Cobh
    Co. Cork
    Ireland

The person who told me is well informed and was very serious - seems strange alright.

*Edit: I just got a mobile number so anyone that wants it can pm me.

Sry i did not know you where looking for the White witch of Cobh i did not look at top at least 6th has helped you. can anybody help me I'm looking for contact details for John O'Shea. So those anybody know where Carol Byrne where is her place and how much does she charge €?, same with John O'Shea where is his place and how much does he charge €?.

• Advertisement

John O'Shea has been a deadend for a long time. Ive tried countless times to get his details with no joy.

As for Carol, just give her a ring and I'm sure she'd be happy to give you details.

Thanks 6th. If I get any info i will put it up here about John O'Shea details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭dreamingoak

where is that place the psychic cafe? sounds like a great place to keep up with the community if u like. im a clairvoyant reader myself, and it can sometimes be nice to meet up with like minds.

Psychic Cafe is on the Greenhills Road in Tallaght, tummy breakfast too ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭dreamingoak

o that s great im in college in templeogue, so ill be able to ppop in 4 lunch maybe!
    was there a link there 5 mins ago or did i just imagine it?!
    i know that castle in tullamore, its seriously haunted. a friend of mine holds dance and creativity shows there every year, and asked me to do readings at it, but i was unsure due to vast level of disturbed spirits when i 'asked' if it would be a good thing for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Jacinta

Hi Folks,

I was holding out hope for some of Eddies predictions to come true but alas NO... the date has passed and nowt occurred. It was all good fun though....

jac...

Hi Jacinta,

Thanks for coming back with that. I wouldnt have any interest in a reading from Eddie myself and now seeing that it would back up my personal feelings.

If people are going to get so specific as to give dtes then they have to accept that they can be wrong and will be noted for being so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭aye

Jacinta wrote:
    Hi Folks,

I was holding out hope for some of Eddies predictions to come true but alas NO... the date has passed and nowt occurred. It was all good fun though....

jac...

i heard he's not great on future predictions alright, very good on the past tho.
    but if someone gives you a date, you will hold out until thats day or weekend comes and then expect something to happen. i think its better to say it will happen within whatever timescale, or in the month of whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

Jacinta wrote:
    Hi Folks,

jac...

phew.....

persnally,good to hear....makes me feel a lot better i must say...from your POV i hope your not disappointed though...

Hi satori how are you and everybody?. When you are looking to contact groups that are Pagans and people there are into witchcfter etc you cant contact them but peolpe say just ask around and it's word of mouth but you just cant walk up to somebody and say do you know people that are such coven or some psychic etc so if you know way that ye can tell me that would be great.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

walt0r wrote:
    It's actually quite simple. There is a $1,000,000 prize up for grabs from the James Randi Educational Foundation(www.randi.org) for anybody who can demonstrate psychic abilities in a controlled enivoronment. There have been many, many applicants but nobody has even passed their preliminary tests. There's no point even pointing this out to the 'true believers' though. Heck, you probably watch Derek Acorah on Most Haunted and think his oscar performances are actual possessions. I'm so sick of watching frauds like Derek Acorah, John Edwards, etc. on their HEAVILY-edited TV shows taking advantage of vulnerable people. www.badpsychics.com tbh.
    urces yo

Simple answer..........stop watching them then, nobody forces you do they!

Hi Baffled How are you and everybody?. Does anyone have the phone number of that medium/psychic in Dublin (EP Christian, Eddie Christian) where is Christian, Eddie Christian place and how much does Christian, Eddie Christian €?.pm that thanks in advanc.:D

Hi everybody how are ye?. When you are looking to contact groups that are Pagans and people there are into witchcfter etc you cant contact them but peolpe say just ask around and it's word of mouth but you just cant walk up to somebody and say do you know people that are such coven or some psychic etc so if you know the way you can do it that ye can tell me that would be great?.

Hi nitefox How are you and everybody? There is actually a paganism forum here on Boards.ie that you may not know about just in case you ahve trouble fing it here is the link now http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=256 it is full of interesting threads and I'm sure people over there can help you out with any questions you have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Covens work privately for the most part do not out who is in them and often there would be memebers who are still in the broom closet.
    There are plenty of places both online and meets ups around the country that you can go and try have a chat with people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭maggz

Hi all,

I went in to see Eddie Christian on Saturday morning. I enjoyed the reading, it was a little short though and I felt a little bit rushed in there for the price. He was pretty accurate, no major surprises. He did send a couple of people out saying he couldnt read them, which doesnt help the nerves when your waiting a couple of hours.

Maggz

6th wrote:
    Hi nitefox How are you and everybody? There is actually a paganism forum here on Boards.ie that you may not know about just in case you ahve trouble fing it here is the link now http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=256 it is full of interesting threads and I'm sure people over there can help you out with any questions you have.
    Hi 6th how are you thanks for that.;)

Thaedydal wrote:
    Covens work privately for the most part do not out who is in them and often there would be memebers who are still in the broom closet.
    There are plenty of places both online and meets ups around the country that you can go and try have a chat with people.
    Hi Thaedyda how are you?. will you tell how search that on the net and if you have any info? that can help that would be great and websites as well thanks very much if you can help me?.;)

Hi maggz how are you and everybody got you pm the phone number of Eddie Christian. where is Christian, Eddie Christian place and how much does Christian, Eddie Christian €?.pm that thanks in advanc.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

nitefox wrote:
    Hi Thaedyda how are you?. will you tell how search that on the net and if you have any info? that can help that would be great and websites as well thanks very much if you can help me?.;)

Have a look at the pagansism form, read the stickes and the threads about the moots and meet ups and ask that question there as it would be off topic to this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭maggz

nitefox wrote:
    Hi maggz how are you and everybody got you pm the phone number of Eddie Christian. where is Christian, Eddie Christian place and how much does Christian, Eddie Christian €?.pm that thanks in advanc.;)

Hi nitefox,
    he's on south william street. You dont book, you just go and queue up, but go early. He costs 50 euros.

maggz wrote:
    Hi nitefox,
    he's on south william street. You dont book, you just go and queue up, but go early. He costs 50 euros.
    Thanks Maggz how are you and everybody. what is his address on south william street?.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Jacinta

nitefox wrote:
    Thanks Maggz how are you and everybody. what is his address on south william street?.:D

Hi Nitefox,

He's just down the steps under Miss Fantasia's. Best of Luck.

- Jac

Jacinta wrote:
    Hi Nitefox,

He's just down the steps under Miss Fantasia's. Best of Luck.

- Jac
    Hi Jacinta how are you and everybody?. Thanks for that info.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭d-redser

Hi all,

Hope you might be able to help as I am new to this. I have never had a reading before but I am at a complete crossroads in every part of my life.

Can anyone suggest a good reader - I dont know the different types (if there are any) and someone suggested Grainne in Dublin 2.

Is she any good or can someone point me to someone better?

Thanks in advance..

Advertisement