Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

d-redser wrote:
    Hi all,

Hope you might be able to help as I am new to this. I have never had a reading before but I am at a complete crossroads in every part of my life.

Can anyone suggest a good reader - I dont know the different types (if there are any) and someone suggested Grainne in Dublin 2.

Is she any good or can someone point me to someone better?

Thanks in advance..

wouldnt go near her tbh mate....or eddie next door as he'll prolly freak you out, gloss over it & get rid of you....

Billy martin in mullingar is spot on....

Ring the Yukon bar to make an appointment

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭d-redser

celtic1888 wrote:
    wouldnt go near her tbh mate....or eddie next door as he'll prolly freak you out, gloss over it & get rid of you....

Billy martin in mullingar is spot on....

Ring the Yukon bar to make an appointment

Why would you not go near her?

Also I live in Dublin and wont be able to get to Mullingar...

Do you know of anyone in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

d-redser, got to http://www.thetarotacademy.com/ and go to the personal readings page. I've gotten readings from both Louise & Sandman in person and I've worked with both of them. Good people and they give great readings. Both are straight talkers too which is a plus.

6th wrote:
    d-redser, got to http://www.thetarotacademy.com/ and go to the personal readings page. I've gotten readings from both Louise & Sandman in person and I've worked with both of them. Good people and they give great readings. Both are straight talkers too which is a plus.

Thanks 6th, I will check it out.. Any idea on how much?

Not sure but you could take the cheap route and just text into their radio show on Sunday night from 10pm til 1am at www.eastcoast.fm (listen online) but the in person readings are obviously alot better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

d-redser wrote:
    Why would you not go near her?

Also I live in Dublin and wont be able to get to Mullingar...

Do you know of anyone in Dublin?

i felt that she just read the cards but had no "psychic" ability.....for eg i shuffled them & she laid them out & started saying things that werent right...she then told me that i was confused & she'd shuffle them....basically reading off my reaction....

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Gillybean72

maggz wrote:
    Hi all,

I went in to see Eddie Christian on Saturday morning. I enjoyed the reading, it was a little short though and I felt a little bit rushed in there for the price. He was pretty accurate, no major surprises. He did send a couple of people out saying he couldnt read them, which doesnt help the nerves when your waiting a couple of hours.

Maggz
    I find that can happen alot if the querant is not really wanting a reading or is hiding something and blocks us, I know its hard on the person wanting a reading, but its also hard on us as well, for me I get major headaches when that happens. I used to think if someone couldnt read me then it meant bad bad news!

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Gillybean72

d-redser wrote:
    Hi all,

Hope you might be able to help as I am new to this. I have never had a reading before but I am at a complete crossroads in every part of my life.

Can anyone suggest a good reader - I dont know the different types (if there are any) and someone suggested Grainne in Dublin 2.

Is she any good or can someone point me to someone better?

Thanks in advance..
    hey there, if you send me a private email or contact I will see what I can do for you, FOC of course!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 megz

Hi there, Could i get the number for the white witch in cobh? thank you

Best way to contact her for an appointment is by writting:

The White Witch
    Cobh
    Co. Cork
    Ireland

I have a number but I've heard if she starts getting loads of calls she'll just change the number again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭aye

celtic1888 wrote:
    i felt that she just read the cards but had no "psychic" ability.....for eg i shuffled them & she laid them out & started saying things that werent right...she then told me that i was confused & she'd shuffle them....basically reading off my reaction....

I'm surprised at that to be honest. i went to grainne in january and four things she said would happen have, within the timescale she gave me too.
    maybe she just wasnt good for you.

as for the tarot academy, i had a reading with louise king about a year ago, and nothing she said would happen happened.

i hear julian de burgh in the house of astrology on parlimount street is quite good.

aye wrote:
    I'm surprised at that to be honest. i went to grainne in january and four things she said would happen have, within the timescale she gave me too.
    maybe she just wasnt good for you.

as for the tarot academy, i had a reading with louise king about a year ago, and nothing she said would happen happened.

i hear julian de burgh in the house of astrology on parlimount street is quite good.

I rang Grainne and left a message but no reply. Does she have certain hours and do you have to make an appoitment or just queue up?

Someone in my job said to go to someone called Heather Weight in Lucan, anyone know of her?

I will check out the House of Astrology too.

aye wrote:

I found Louise great, apart from getting the past and present stuff spot on she told me stuff about my job that has now happened and she told me about my son who is due this july.

6th wrote:
    I found Louise great, apart from getting the past and present stuff spot on she told me stuff about my job that has now happened and she told me about my son who is due this july.

well i admit that is impressive.
    could just be differnent people. i mean grainne so far has been spot on with me, but some find her not great.

d-redser wrote:
    I rang Grainne and left a message but no reply. Does she have certain hours and do you have to make an appoitment or just queue up?

Someone in my job said to go to someone called Heather Weight in Lucan, anyone know of her?

I will check out the House of Astrology too.

with grainne you just call in, its on south willaim street.
    i dont think she really starts til about 1 or so but she stay till after 6 most nights.

there is also catherine woods in east wall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 robo1

Hi,
    Does anyone know the number of an American lady who does readings in Ballymacoda (near Midleton) in Cork. She used to advertise in the Evening Echo under a description along the lines of Personal and Business Readings or General and Business Readings I think.

I went to her last year and wanted to go again but I lost my phone recently and I haven't seen her advertise in a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭arac

I haven't time to wade through the posts here so apologies, I would be obliged if someone could pm me the number of a good medium in the cork area..cheers:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dreambig

Hi again,sorry for posting again so soon. Has anyone ever heard of Marnie Sheridan from Spirit Ireland? She is based over the Spar shop in Terenure. She charges €40 for a half hour reading or €60 for an hour. Just wondering if anyone has ever heard of her as i didn't realise there was a medium based so close to where i live!
    Thanks!
    www.spiritireland.com

Hi there,

Marnie used to own the place for 3 years and did readings then. She passed it on to others in 2003 when she moved to Cork. She has only just moved back but not being the owner has to rent rooms from the current owner. Rooms are rented by the half hour and by the hour that's why there are two rates.

It is true that readings rarely stay within the timeslot but they can be recorded so remembering is not a problem. If someone does book in for an hour and only a little comes through (rare) she gives money back and cuts it down in time. If it goes over she does not charge more but if there is someone else waiting for the room she has to stick to the time.

How do I know? I'm married to her! I'm also very interested to see how the thread went on this! I would never have realised there would be so much debate on the time given to the reading.

Michael

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 patch1

:) My sister inlaw an i have come across a medium in cork who also runs a school in Bandon, if any one wishes to contact her or find out more info her website is wwwlouisenyhan.com.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 angel88

Hi all great forum, just hoping someone knows a psychic in Tullamore can't seem to find him. Went to him many years ago and am dying to see him again. I've been told his name might be kevin. So if anyone knows contact details for him that would be great. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 starspirit

aye wrote:
    well i admit that is impressive.
    could just be differnent people. i mean grainne so far has been spot on with me, but some find her not great.

Hey all
    Im new here!

And i agree with sixth, i went to louise kings on recommendation, i found her brill, trust me i ve been to see lots! dont know what that says about me ! she really read me, i dont think she relys on predictions its like she reads you inside out! i was a bit freaked actually but really enjoyed her reading, she doesnt rush you and she puts you at ease, but why im really impressed because what she has said HAPPENS ! which is why i go back at least once a year.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭nitefox

starspirit wrote:
    Hey all
    Im new here!

And i agree with sixth, i went to louise kings on recommendation, i found her brill, trust me i ve been to see lots! dont know what that says about me ! she really read me, i dont think she relys on predictions its like she reads you inside out! i was a bit freaked actually but really enjoyed her reading, she doesnt rush you and she puts you at ease, but why im really impressed because what she has said HAPPENS ! which is why i go back at least once a year.:)
    Hi Starspirit welcome to the Paranormal Boards i never went louise kings hear from people and on here aswell she is really good so that's great that your reading was great. I was skaing people for psychics and Mediums but at the end of the day i did not feel that was go at mo but maybe down the line some time it can be bit neveis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

If anyone is looking for a psychic in Cork my ex business partner and dear friend has moved to westcork and is available for readings.she has given permission to post her number here
    Fiona <snip>
    We read together when she lived in Dublin and still do a lot of fairs together.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 princess27

nitefox wrote:
    Hi Starspirit welcome to the Paranormal Boards i never went louise kings hear from people and on here aswell she is really good so that's great that your reading was great. I was skaing people for psychics and Mediums but at the end of the day i did not feel that was go at mo but maybe down the line some time it can be bit neveis.

HI there has anyone got to get a reading with Keith Kavanagh in house of astrology, if so what did you think? thanks

Never had a reading with him but have only heard good things.

6th wrote:
    Never had a reading with him but have only heard good things.

I found him ok but few he thinks he said made me wonder if he was really confident it want he was saying. Any one else been to see him? Would love to hear more comments re keith kavanagh, thanks

princess27 wrote:
    I found him ok but few he thinks he said made me wonder if he was really confident it want he was saying. Any one else been to see him? Would love to hear more comments re keith kavanagh, thanks
    Hi Prinecess27 and everybody and how are ye?. no have not be to keith kavanagh ya i hear good things aswell. That's thing's about Psychics that they can gave great readings and other days thay be really bad say things that might not be that clare to you they are very much like me or you only they have gifts as said before i am bit Psychic but i am only learnig at first i was nevis but now i am geting used to it and the spirts so dont worry if your reading was not clare it problly was his off day you got say. Hope that help's.:D

nitefox wrote:
    Hi Prinecess27 and everybody and how are ye?. no have not be to keith kavanagh ya i hear good things aswell. That's thing's about Psychics that they can gave great readings and other days thay be really bad say things that might not be that clare to you they are very much like me or you only they have gifts as said before i am bit Psychic but i am only learnig at first i was nevis but now i am geting used to it and the spirts so dont worry if your reading was not clare it problly was his off day you got say. Hope that help's.:D[/QUO
    Thanks,
    Just didn't think he was brill. Who would you recommend in dublin to go to? Have you been to any good ones?
    Thanks again, look forward to hearing what you think

princess27 wrote:
    nitefox wrote:
    Hi Prinecess27 and everybody and how are ye?. no have not be to keith kavanagh ya i hear good things aswell. That's thing's about Psychics that they can gave great readings and other days thay be really bad say things that might not be that clare to you they are very much like me or you only they have gifts as said before i am bit Psychic but i am only learnig at first i was nevis but now i am geting used to it and the spirts so dont worry if your reading was not clare it problly was his off day you got say. Hope that help's.:D[/QUO
    Thanks,
    Just didn't think he was brill. Who would you recommend in dublin to go to? Have you been to any good ones?
    Thanks again, look forward to hearing what you think
    Hi Prinecess27 how are you and everybody?. eddie christian is good i have never gone to Psychic or Medium i was asking here about diffend ones but i find at mo that i not get one done.

• Advertisement

nitefox wrote:
    princess27 wrote:
    Hi Prinecess27 how are you and everybody?. eddie christian is good i have never gone to Psychic or Medium i was asking here about diffend ones but i find at mo that i not get one done.
    It's funny went to Keith Kavanagh and to Julian DeBurgh at different times but they had different readings about my future, think Julian was more confincing though..

Advertisement