Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Some readers have a particular style or are very good at certain areas.

Eddie Christian for example is great with numbers. Keith Kavanagh, on the other hand tends to focus on slightly more negative stuff than many others - I've even heard him called the "Angel of Death" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45 princess27

6th wrote:
    Some readers have a particular style or are very good at certain areas.

Eddie Christian for example is great with numbers. Keith Kavanagh, on the other hand tends to focus on slightly more negative stuff than many others - I've even heard him called the "Angel of Death" :D

Yes quite negative, but funny i went into see Julian in the same place and they both gave me different days as to things happening in future! So who to believe?!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭nitefox

princess27 wrote:
    Yes quite negative, but funny i went into see Julian in the same place and they both gave me different days as to things happening in future! So who to believe?!
    Hi Princess27 and everybody how are ye?. that's what mean like if go 3 diffend Psychics in the same day they will tell you 3 diffend things. There all diffend types as 6th said, what do you want know?.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Aisling&M

It can happen I'm sure that two readings give two different futures but I've found a lot of good readings also correlate information. I would be suspicious if I was told two or more very contrasting things.

Aisling&M wrote:
    It can happen I'm sure that two readings give two different futures but I've found a lot of good readings also correlate information. I would be suspicious if I was told two or more very contrasting things.

yeah well i was told contrasting things more or less..with Julian and Keith - one said something would happen end of this year and other said it would happen in next two years! Was at Eddie too about 2 years ago and he said thing would happen end of this year. Don't know what to believe!!

• Advertisement

In the next 2 years could still mean end of this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Aisling&M

oh, well, if they all brought up the same issue but different time frames I can understand that!
    Contradictory to me would be one saying "You will have five children by five men" and the other saying "You will be a nun " ........... extreme example I know.......but you know what I mean.

Aisling&M wrote:
    oh, well, if they all brought up the same issue but different time frames I can understand that!
    Contradictory to me would be one saying "You will have five children by five men" and the other saying "You will be a nun " ........... extreme example I know.......but you know what I mean.

I know what you mean!!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭nitefox

princess27 wrote:
    yeah well i was told contrasting things more or less..with Julian and Keith - one said something would happen end of this year and other said it would happen in next two years! Was at Eddie too about 2 years ago and he said thing would happen end of this year. Don't know what to believe!!
    Hi Princess27 how are you and everybody?. ya as 6th said it could happen this yr or the yr after so dont worry. As the other post said and said few lines up that if they told two diffend ones then there is something wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭witchywoman

hi there everybody, im new to this site and i am wondering if anybody knows of a medium called dharma, my sister went to see her at easter and said she was good, but cant remember her phone number, failing that, any other reccomendations?

• Advertisement

Where is she based?

6th wrote:
    Where is she based?
    i believe malahide road somewhere, apparently you can reach her through a website about mediums, all i know is that she has long black hair!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

hi there everybody, im new to this site and i am wondering if anybody knows of a medium called dharma, my sister went to see her at easter and said she was good, but cant remember her phone number, failing that, any other reccomendations?

Dharmas a friend of mine, pm me ur mobile and i will giv it to her for u

karynp wrote:
    Dharmas a friend of mine, pm me ur mobile and i will giv it to her for u
    thanks, ive found her on www.psychics.ie .booked an appointment next week. will report back then,

6th wrote:
    thank you so much!!!!!i really appreciate your help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Jacinta

hello,

How did you get on going to see Dharma? I am thinking about making an appt. Or has anyone been to Eddie lately?

Thanks,
    Jac.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Didn't want to go through all 721 posts, but want to know if anyone has gone to Veronica in Cork City, and if so what they thought of her.

Went to see her and thought she was fantastic :eek:

:)
    Jacinta wrote:
    hello,

How did you get on going to see Dharma? I am thinking about making an appt. Or has anyone been to Eddie lately?

Thanks,
    Jac.
    very good, actually, she spent over an hour with me, chillingly accurate about past and current events in my life, did a spiritual reading for me as well, described my grandmother by name and knew how she passed away, details about her funeral etc.picked up on a medical condition i have and knew what my job is, described my boyfriend to a t, pretty much i was very impressed. she is not cheap though, an hours consultation was 150 euro, that said, ive been to cheaper mediums who were rubbish,so i thinkthat if its the real deal you are after Dharma really cuts the cloth.:) :):)

:) very good, actually, she spent over an hour with me, chillingly accurate about past and current events in my life, did a spiritual reading for me as well, described my grandmother by name and knew how she passed away, details about her funeral etc.picked up on a medical condition i have and knew what my job is, described my boyfriend to a t, pretty much i was very impressed. she is not cheap though, an hours consultation was 150 euro, that said, ive been to cheaper mediums who were rubbish,so i thinkthat if its the real deal you are after Dharma really cuts the cloth.:) :):)

Wow, that sounds really good. Did she give many future predictions? I think I might book a consultation. Did you see her around Dublin or elsewhere?

Thanks again,
    Jac

• Advertisement

Jacinta wrote:
    Wow, that sounds really good. Did she give many future predictions? I think I might book a consultation. Did you see her around Dublin or elsewhere?

Thanks again,
    Jac
    hi, i went to her house, for a consultation, she did give me future predictions, time will tell on those, but the stuff she knew made the hair stand up on the back of my neck,she couldnt possibly have known that stuff.she also told me not to consult a medium the same way you would get tarot read,according to her,once a year is almost too frequent. on the downside, i gave her number to m best friend and when she arrived, she sent her away, saying that she was too young and impressionable and that she wont read for anyone under 18, my pal is 17, ive never heard of this before, and my friend has had reads from eddie,billy martin etc and was never refused a read before.:(

hi, i went to her house, for a consultation, she did give me future predictions, time will tell on those, but the stuff she knew made the hair stand up on the back of my neck,she couldnt possibly have known that stuff.she also told me not to consult a medium the same way you would get tarot read,according to her,once a year is almost too frequent. on the downside, i gave her number to m best friend and when she arrived, she sent her away, saying that she was too young and impressionable and that she wont read for anyone under 18, my pal is 17, ive never heard of this before, and my friend has had reads from eddie,billy martin etc and was never refused a read before.:(

Wow that sounds really good, did you book through pyshics.ie?

thanks,
    jac.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

i gave her number to m best friend and when she arrived, she sent her away, saying that she was too young and impressionable and that she wont read for anyone under 18, my pal is 17, ive never heard of this before, and my friend has had reads from eddie,billy martin etc and was never refused a read before.:(
    Id see that as a good thing. I have heard of people being refused readings before, and it makes sense. Sometimes its not right, or doesnt work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 indigoj

Hi if anyone could PM me Carol Byrnes number I would be most gratefull.

Thanks in advance,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭skeptic griggsy

Was that a cold or a hot reading she gave?How many misses did she have? How could she be different from any other quack?:mad: The Amazing Randi gave out sheets that purportedly fitted each of the students but was the same for all! Each student thought that it fitted her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 shreka

I am hoping this thread isn't dead.

I have been to Mary Madison in Castletownbere. She is an excellent medium, but doesn't offer much in th line of predictions. I have been to Peter T in Ballydehob; afraid he is the worst psychic ever and very expensive. I also saw an English lady who lived just outside Leap and seemingly disappeared overnight a few years ago. Thing was her predictions were 100% accurate (and these were not on questions I asked). I am tempted to see Helen Barrett, but hear mixed reviews. I live near Skibbereen and am hoping to contact a good psychic in West Cork (or Cork). Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Folks,

I have made a booking for Dharma next week so will let ye know how i get on... really looking forward to it though...

Thanks,
    Jac.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

went to see Billy Martin a few months back....his timeframe for one prediction didnt work out but he himself said he was probably wrong but that the prediction would happen....

last saturday it did!!!! EXACTLY the way he said it would!! also other predictions have happened too involving other small things....blown away by him....EVERY single time he predicts things for the near future they happen...

celtic1888 wrote:
    went to see Billy Martin a few months back....his timeframe for one prediction didnt work out but he himself said he was probably wrong but that the prediction would happen....

last saturday it did!!!! EXACTLY the way he said it would!! also other predictions have happened too involving other small things....blown away by him....EVERY single time he predicts things for the near future they happen...

Celtic hi,

Do you have a number for him? I have rang the Yukon bar numerous times and got no response.

Thanks
    Jac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

Jacinta wrote:
    Celtic hi,

Do you have a number for him? I have rang the Yukon bar numerous times and got no response.

Thanks
    Jac

howya

the yukon is the number i have...

& to be honest ive tried a few times recently & havnt been able to get through at any time....hmmmm bit weird....

Advertisement