Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 funkymissus

If you go to Catherine Woods in East wall do you have to make an appointment or can you just turn up? Also how late during the week would she do readings? she seems to be well recommended.
    Ive always said Id go to one but never built up the courage to, i bought my own cards a few years ago but never really did anything with them.
    N i have alot of confusing things happening in my life at the moment so perhaps it will give me an idea of the right choices to make.
    Wouldnt be the kind of person to make decisions purely based on what is said but for curiousity id be interested to find out what is said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭aye

If you go to Catherine Woods in East wall do you have to make an appointment or can you just turn up? Also how late during the week would she do readings? she seems to be well recommended.
    Ive always said Id go to one but never built up the courage to, i bought my own cards a few years ago but never really did anything with them.
    N i have alot of confusing things happening in my life at the moment so perhaps it will give me an idea of the right choices to make.
    Wouldnt be the kind of person to make decisions purely based on what is said but for curiousity id be interested to find out what is said.

you need to book as she does her readings at home. if you want the number just pm me.

has anyone ever been to see heather weight out in lucan? any use?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭witchywoman

Was that a cold or a hot reading she gave?How many misses did she have? How could she be different from any other quack?:mad: The Amazing Randi gave out sheets that purportedly fitted each of the students but was the same for all! Each student thought that it fitted her.
    oh dear, has someone stepped on your toes?you seem pretty upset that any psychic or medium might actually be spot on, i can assure you that i am no fool and can see when i am being taken for a ride,i am sure that you are entitled to your view, but i wonder, are you in posession of information that might be useful on this topic?

aye wrote:
    has anyone ever been to see heather weight out in lucan? any use?

going to answer my own question hear and say don't bother. went there, not impressive.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Shinners23

Hi Jacinta,

Have you had your consultation with Dharma? Can't wait to hear how you get on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Jacinta

Shinners23 wrote:
    Hi Jacinta,

Have you had your consultation with Dharma? Can't wait to hear how you get on.

Hi Shinners,

I have my appt for tomorrow evening. Am very much looking forward to it. She seemed very nice on the phone, so hopefully. I'll update you all on how i get on Thursday morning.

Thanks,
    Jac.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭glitter-bug

if anyone is looking for a medium/ healer in mayo, i know someone really good in Ballina

Morning All,

Jacinta, how'd you get on last night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Jacinta

Shinners23 wrote:
    Morning All,

Jacinta, how'd you get on last night?

Thanks Shinners,

Unfortunately Dharma was ill yesterday so she had to cancel yesterday evening. I am going to try and re-arrange for this weekend. I was contemplating going back to Eddie Christian in town but I want to go and see Dharma as she has an excellent reputation and I need percision at the moment.

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,
    jac.

• Advertisement

Ah that's a pity, well keep me informed anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Christinalaragh

Hi,

I would love to go to a really good Psychic!! I have been to E.P Christian, I thought he was good if a bit fast. I would really like someone who focuses on the near future and gives you a bit more detail than the norm. I find some can be quite vague.......I would really appreciate any recommendations....

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

Hi,

I would love to go to a really good Psychic!! I have been to E.P Christian, I thought he was good if a bit fast. I would really like someone who focuses on the near future and gives you a bit more detail than the norm. I find some can be quite vague.......I would really appreciate any recommendations....

Hi

Billy Martin in Mullingar is yer man then....everything he has said to me about the near future has come to pass

look for the number of the Yukon bar on 11811 & make an appointment....its a bastard to get through but worth the effort

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Christinalaragh

Thanks a mill, I'll let you know how I get on

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone been to see Louise King? Is she good?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I had a reading last year from Louise and it was excellent. Plus I have done some work with her and she is very genuine.

If you do ring her tell her you're a Boardsie and that 6th says hi ;)

Will do 6th, How long are her readings generally?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

The reading I got was a short one and not done under the usual circumstances. I have been on the radio show she presents a few times and got it when I was in the studio.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Blackrocks

Hi all
    Just heard of Alex or Alexis, a female Medium who works around the country but is based in Cork - friend met with her last night and thought she was very good - very detailed on info nobody could have known. Would love to meet her - Any info on any Mediums in Cork or Kerry?

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

Shinners

please could you pm me dtails of christine - the medium in portlaoise. I've been trying to get a good medium for some time now and she would be very close to me.

Thanks in advance!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

hi all, i am looking for the number of carol byrne please.......also can anyone tell me if they ever heard of a medium called tommy. he is in dublin and comes to your house for readings i think. a friend of a friend seen him and said he was fab. any info would be great thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

tabatha wrote:
    hi all, i am looking for the number of carol byrne please.......also can anyone tell me if they ever heard of a medium called tommy. he is in dublin and comes to your house for readings i think. a friend of a friend seen him and said he was fab. any info would be great thanks.

I think its Tom Daly your talking about,if so, I seen him,wasnt great at all, came to see 5 of us in my friends house, €60 for 15 mins each,gave us a list of names,said they said hello......,no real info or proof it was them and no info on future or anything,he uses playing cards but none of us were impressed at all.
    I work in this field myself so would have expected him to be much better.
    But thats just our opinions,not to say he wouldnt be good for someone else. We all have our bad days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

thanks for that karynp. according to the girl that went to see him he was great. told her so much that was true she said it was unbelieveable. can u tell me if tom daly writes stuff down as he goes along? cause this tommy guy does.

also would you have the number for carol byrne, thanks again.

tabx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

hi guys, ok looking to get a number for someone in the Ashbourne, North dublin area to see.

3 close people in the family died and i am coming up to two years since and as such i would like see someone that maybe able have a session?
    Sorry dont know how to word this correctly.

PM me if you have any contacts or questions

Thanks

Darren

tabatha wrote:
    thanks for that karynp. according to the girl that went to see him he was great. told her so much that was true she said it was unbelieveable. can u tell me if tom daly writes stuff down as he goes along? cause this tommy guy does.

also would you have the number for carol byrne, thanks again.

tabx

Yes, he writes the names down for you and some numbers,dates,which he also says are lotto numbers for you to use. When we seen him he hadnt been working for nearly a year because of a death so he may well have just been rusty, but then i also believe there is a right and wrong reader for everyone out there and i just happened to get the wrong one,there are lots of people happy with him too, only you can judge this for yourself.
    Anyway,if you do go,let us know how you got on.
    I dont have Carols number, think 6th does.

Karen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 2B

I have been reading this post for a while but never have chance to post anything. Got Louise number from 6th (thanks again :) ) and went to see her today. She is absolutely awesome. Her skill is phenomenal.

I came from Thailand, quite a superstitious country, seeing all kind of talent fortune teller from my country and a few from Ireland. I really have to say I’ve never see anybody read the card as accurately as Louise before. She made me goosebumps from the first card through the last.

She is patient (read slow and gently) and very kind (listen and allow you to talk / ask). Anyway, just like Karynp said ‘there is a right and wrong reader for everyone’. For me, I’m very please with her reading.

Hope this review help & good luck to all.

;)

Hi 2B, welcome to the boards, I see you have only just joined THIS month.

Glad your reading went good, yes, theres a reader out there for everyone and Im a big believer in making your own judgements on a reading as every person has different needs in a reason and one person being recommended may not suit another.
    My suggestion is to perhaps go on your own feelings of a reader,see if they fit you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 2B

karynp wrote:
    Hi 2B, welcome to the boards, I see you have only just joined THIS month.

Glad your reading went good, yes, theres a reader out there for everyone and Im a big believer in making your own judgements on a reading as every person has different needs in a reason and one person being recommended may not suit another.
    My suggestion is to perhaps go on your own feelings of a reader,see if they fit you.

Thanks for your kind welcoming. I only join this month because I was so desperate to find out about my fortune and to get the contact number from the people here (very naughty :p ) ..

Im totally agree with you. Im so lucky that my reading went well. Thanks again and hope that my review does not misleading anyone. ;)

Cheers

i dont think your review will be anything but welcome, its always nice to hear different views. It shows our different personalities and stuff.

• Advertisement

Hi everyone!

I also went to see Louise on Wednesday. I have to agree with 2b - she was great. Really enjoyed it. One thing she did say, and I get it alot from tarot readers and psychics, she said I myself was psychic. She told me to start meditation and it would come to the fore.

Advertisement