Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 patricia glynn

Hi, has anyone heard of Jeff from dublin. Suopposed to be going to a reding with him next week..

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Commish

Hi could anyone provide me with a number for a good psychic in the Wicklow Wexford area???? Please....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 byrner5

Hi,

Can someone please pm me the number for Catherine Woods.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Irishlawgirl

Hi,

I can pm you Catherine Woods number but i've no idea how to PM and my Boards.ie log on fails 9 times out of 10 but I know i can reply if you PM me first. Sorry for the rig roll but it'll work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Lana Martha

poppyduck wrote: »
    she was in walkinstown but the last time i talked to her she was thinking of moving to tallaght..if you look on the right at the top of the page were it says welcome..click on private message

hi there,
    i came across your thread while seaching for Dympnas contact number as the one i have is no longer in use. i am just checking by chance to see if you have it.
    thanks and hope you can help

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 crankypants

hi was just wondering if anyone knew of a good medium, my mam died very suddenly in july and i would like to contact her, heard christine holohan in portlaoise was good. would be gratefull for any info :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sayseeboots

hey, went to mrs. zimmerer from oranmore, i met her in lourdes a couple of years ago and she was very reluctant to do a reading however that may have been a setting thing. she gave me a reading completely unrelated a couple of months later with 2 other girls and she didnt charge as "knew i was under pressure" which i was. She was very accurate with other girls in terms of initials and dates numbers but not so much with me but indescribably hot on my past, family situation and current stuff. that was ages ago and i'm bursting to get another reading. if any one has anyone in west please please please pass on details.
    also been to hillary tea leaves in knocknacara embarassed to admit paid her.
    kate in croom, pure joke crunched in front of yaris been told i had alot pain in my past!!
    ellie something from u.k in a room in jurys galway...piss poor.
    entertaining traveller lady who wanted only 2 euro donation for st christopher and st.bridget for 3/4 hour in caravan(outside of "Ritz") in lisdoonvarna fest,very soothing like a counselling sesh, she was a dote but hilariousilly way off.
    the woman in tower in Eyre Sq centre galway.tells everyone they are preggers but told me i had yeast infection...gutted.
    loads more on me travels

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

there was 2 ladies done long mile market bout 2 yrs back,had great reading with the younger one,cant rememver her name,there not there anyomre,anyone ever been,hav a card or a nem or number? was so accurate,all happened to date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

allx_uk wrote: »
    Just came back from the psychics and holistics shows in Blanchardstown. Spent 5 and a half hours waiting to see Stefan. And finally at ten to 7 having told us at least ten times dring the waiting period that he'd see us he refused. Extremely annoyed that he would just turn around and refuse people who had been waiting on them all day. So does anyone else knw of someone either in Blanchardstown or Dublin 2 areas. Would be interested in hearing from you! As for Stefan I wouldn't be bothered going to see him now. I'd already heard some bad reports and today just confirmed it for me. Anyone else ever had a similar problem?

typical of stefan,hes often looked at people,young and old and dismissed them totally on looks

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭rockofrepublic

Hi

could someone please send me on a number for some one in the limerick area please??

Also has any one ever been to a woman in kerry called Amantha??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dulchie75

Hi, has anyone heard of Jeff from dublin. Suopposed to be going to a reding with him next week..
    Hi, did you have your reading with Jeff, how did it go?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 voucher12

Hi all,

I am new to all this. Can anyone out there in virtual reality tell me where I go in Galway to find a good tarot reader. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Wuggectumondo

cc82 wrote: »
    hi,

dont have a number for grainne or june but if its the same two who im thinking of they work out of a basement on southwilliam street in dublin 2,
    you can just go in off the street dont need an appointment i think june starts at 2pm most days.

Went to Grainne there yesterday, she was amazing!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 poolac

Went to Grainne there yesterday, she was amazing!!!

where on south william street are they-there are a couple of people working out of there-mixed reviews for guy working out of miss fantasia...

thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 cc82

grainne and june are on south william street down a basement few doors down from eddie christian the other fortune teller on tat street,
    they have a sign up outside sayin irish phsyic eye

• Registered Users Posts: 18 poolac

grainne and june are on south william street down a basement few doors down from eddie christian the other fortune teller on tat street,

hey! thanks for your response :)
    i ended up finding them that weekend, i went with june and my friend went with grainne. they were both great. a couple of the things june told me happened in the following few days-looking forward to the rest happening :P

also went to a lovely woman in crystal wings on aungier st, she gave a more spiritual reading compared to specific details from june's reading.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Aine TCD

I was going to go to see June a couple of weeks ago because of all the good things I've heard about her but she wasn't there so decided to go into Grainne - she was GREAT. June came in half way through and Grainne asked me if I wanted to continue the rest of my reading with June. I decided to stick with Grainne but will definitely be going back to get a reading with June.

Aine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Shinners23

Hi All,

Went to medium called Brenda during the week. think she works between here and florida. Well words cannot describe how unbelieveable the whole experience was.... I was with her for about an hour and 20mins and many came through to talk with me... it was a wonderful experience and she is a lovely lady.

Any else been to her?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Irishlawgirl

Shinners23 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Went to medium called Brenda during the week. think she works between here and florida. Well words cannot describe how unbelieveable the whole experience was.... I was with her for about an hour and 20mins and many came through to talk with me... it was a wonderful experience and she is a lovely lady.

Any else been to her?

don't think i've heard of her - but now very curious! Where abouts is she? Is there a long waiting list?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Shinners23

don't think i've heard of her - but now very curious! Where abouts is she? Is there a long waiting list?

There were 4 of us so she came to our house.. She was spot on with everthing. There were details she told me bout my gran that i didn't know but I went back and got verification from my dad. amazing stuff. She lives in Dublin somewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 passion4fashion

hi i need the number for Dympna in Clondalkin i've heard from a few people that she is brill!!!!!! pls send it ta x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 lionessIRE

Hello all,

Im new to this but Ive been to see Veronica, Helen (white witch), stephanie and annette singleton in Cork.

Im just wondering could anyone pm me with the contact details for Gypsy Rose Lee please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 ziggy2009

hi, can anybody send me the number for sean that reads in mallow/ clonee.. or the number for carol byrne in clane... is there anybody that would be good at helping search for a missing person.. whom we know is dead..! ive been to many mediums before and they were crap, just out for my money is all i felt!! they couldnt tell me one single thing that related to anything regarding the missing person.. not even anythin to do with my life.. i need a realy good genuine medium please!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

ziggy2009 wrote: »
    hi, can anybody send me the number for sean that reads in mallow/ clonee.. or the number for carol byrne in clane... is there anybody that would be good at helping search for a missing person.. whom we know is dead..! ive been to many mediums before and they were crap, just out for my money is all i felt!! they couldnt tell me one single thing that related to anything regarding the missing person.. not even anythin to do with my life.. i need a realy good genuine medium please!!!

I hope that you have found who you are looking for. If not try Christine Holohan in Portlaoise. She helped solve a murder case when she was living the the UK, she has written an interesting book about this which makes interesting reading, also about growing up in Stradbally, anyone who sleeps the weekend at the Electric Picnic might want to read about things she has seen on the estate.

Anyway, a family I know went to see her some years ago when their son was missing and she told them where to find him, she was spot on. She was able to tell them as soon as they walked in that their son was deceased and was spot on with the location of the body. I have been to see her and she will bring out the goose bumps for ya.

Leave a message here to make an appointment: <snip>

Don't leave your real name if you are suspicious, she encourages you not to, just give a name so that she'll know it's you when you arrive for appointment.

If you are hoping for her to find a missing person, or hoping to contact someone in particular bring something along with you that belonged to them, or that was personal to them so that she can pick up their vibrations.

BEST OF LUCK!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭alibaba12

Do you have a ph no for June? tks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Livs2

Hi Frowzy,

can you PM me her details please as I am interested in going to get something like this done by a really good person.

Many Thanks

Hello,

I would really like to get a reading done however I would like a recommendation first. Can anyone tell me of a really good person to go to. Hopefully in Galway but if not I can travel. Also can you tell me if they are a psychic or a medium...

Thank you
    xx

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

Livs2 wrote: »
    Hi Frowzy,

can you PM me her details please as I am interested in going to get something like this done by a really good person.

Many Thanks

Hi,
    Sorry I didn't realise that her phone number had been edited out of my post above. I'll PM it to you. She's a Medium and Psychic, as a medium I found her good but I never want to have my future told so I can't vouch for her there, she asks you when you go in if you want your fortune told.

She's in Portlaoise, I wouldn't know anyone down in Galway. But Colin Fry is in Limerick on November 7th. He sometimes does one 2 one appointments when he's in town, might be worth contacting him?
    Best of Luck!
    F

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

Frowzy wrote: »
    Hi,
    Sorry I didn't realise that her phone number had been edited out of my post above. I'll PM it to you. She's a Medium and Psychic, as a medium I found her good but I never want to have my future told so I can't vouch for her there, she asks you when you go in if you want your fortune told.

She's in Portlaoise, I wouldn't know anyone down in Galway. But Colin Fry is in Limerick on November 7th. He sometimes does one 2 one appointments when he's in town, might be worth contacting him?
    Best of Luck!
    F

Hi there Frowzy,

I could you please PM christine Holahan no: too.... Would be very interested to go and see her.
    Many thanx in advance
    River1

• Advertisement

Frowzy wrote: »
    Hi,

Best of Luck!
    F

Thank you so much Frowzy. Will let ya know how I get on. Won't be for a while though.
    xx

Advertisement