Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Mrs_Doyle

Hi, I am really interested in seeing Christine Holohan, can someone please pm me her details???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Livs2

Shinners23 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Went to medium called Brenda during the week. think she works between here and florida. Well words cannot describe how unbelieveable the whole experience was.... I was with her for about an hour and 20mins and many came through to talk with me... it was a wonderful experience and she is a lovely lady.

Any else been to her?

Hi, I am interested it cam you PM me her details please... Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Pedanticnerd

Hi...Ive never been to a medium before but Im going tomorrow..Im just wondering what to expect?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Sas12

Can you send me Maramma Gray's number please.
    Thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

I am available for angel card readings. I have been reading for people for 7 years. I will reveal what your angels want you to know about particular areas of your life that you may be concerned with. I only charge €10 per reading and will also be available to answer any questions you may have in relation to your reading. I email the readings to you and I ask for your date of birth and your question. All readings are treated with strictest confidence, pm me for instructions.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 fitness woman

Hi Does anyone have a number for a Dyphna Hughes please

• Registered Users Posts: 5 msashley

hi everyone i am just new to this board.ie and was wondering if any one could recommend a good fortune teller around the cork area> i have heard of some one called annette who is supposed to be good anyone have her number please?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Mediums

Hi Does anyone have a number for a Dyphna Hughes please

Dympna is on face book under Dympnaspiritual medium her number is on that everytime I post it here they erase it... Hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Mediums

Hi

Anyone looking for Dympna's number she is on facebook under Dympnaspiritual medium she has her number on her info.

Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 5 msashley

thank you very much must look that up now :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 times'a'wastin

Frowzy wrote: »
    I hope that you have found who you are looking for. If not try Christine Holohan in Portlaoise. She helped solve a murder case when she was living the the UK, she has written an interesting book about this which makes interesting reading, also about growing up in Stradbally, anyone who sleeps the weekend at the Electric Picnic might want to read about things she has seen on the estate.

Anyway, a family I know went to see her some years ago when their son was missing and she told them where to find him, she was spot on. She was able to tell them as soon as they walked in that their son was deceased and was spot on with the location of the body. I have been to see her and she will bring out the goose bumps for ya.

Leave a message here to make an appointment: <snip>

Don't leave your real name if you are suspicious, she encourages you not to, just give a name so that she'll know it's you when you arrive for appointment.

If you are hoping for her to find a missing person, or hoping to contact someone in particular bring something along with you that belonged to them, or that was personal to them so that she can pick up their vibrations.

BEST OF LUCK!!!!

Could you pm me her number please? I know my family would love to contact some family

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mas

Frowsy,

Please would you PM me Christine Hollohan number! Thank you/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mas

Hi frowzy would you please give me Christine number and address in portaloise cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 callaghan1

unsie01 wrote: »
    Hi Lilyrose, did anyone ever PM you a number, ive been trying yukon pub number all day Tues (specified day) to no avail, did you have any luck getting an apt? I've been to Billy few years back and he's brill... :)

Hi There,

I recently have been to billy bout 2 months ago didn`t know what to make of him but me n a mate were in a nightclub at bar talking bout him on sat night this guy was beside me n said sorry i just over heard you talking about mullingar are you talking bout billy I said yes why? He said he`s my uncle and he is a con . his nephew said he meets him after he`s done the readings some nights and he slags off all the women who have gone to see him plus he tries to listen to your conversation before you go in to see him. Plus apparently he has a list of ten things that he picks from so he can pick on topic to go into in detail. But my questionis how can he come out with things he just can`t know and be right? Well I am very doubful of him now to be honest guess I`ll just have to wait n see...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

someone in a pub saying that is a bit unreal for me,maybe they just dont like the guy.
    trust ur own instinct,if ya think hes no good,tell him,if ya feel hes a con then stay away,i doubt hed be able t listen to ur conversation before hand if hes already doin a reading
    all to be taken with a grain of salt id say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ella71

Hi all

I'm new to this and wondering if someone could send me Rory Bates number as he seems to be getting pretty good reviews.

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sandipoo

hi all...

first post but am always on this page!!!

i went to a fortune teller today in donegal and found her excellent...she was really spot on. she starts off by reading palms, she reads your left palm which is your future palm i think..she told me my boyfriends initial, how long we were going out, his job, and a lot of details surrounding his job which she would have no idea of as only very few people do.

she then moved onto the cards and on the second card she told me straight out what i am studying in college, how long iv done and how long iv left to do...

she is a lovely person, really down to earth and she even gave me 6 numbers to do in the lotto telling me december is goibg to be lucky for me...

in saying this she also told me some things which werent true and made no sence to me, but sometimes this is better as you dont live your life by what your being told..the only down side is her house was really hard to find, but sure we got there in the end!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 lucygotago

Hi guys im sorry if this has already been posted, but im looking for a good psychic in Limerick-Clare area, have never been b4 but looking for a bit of guidance at this time in my life. I found a guy in local paper Len but have never hered of him b4 also i know from this that there is a woman in croom could anybody give me a name and number of sum1 or even feed back on Len or the lady in Croom. i cant seem to get any numbers anyware if anyone has one could you PM it to me plz.

thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭marlena

callaghan1 wrote: »
    Hi There,

I recently have been to billy bout 2 months ago didn`t know what to make of him but me n a mate were in a nightclub at bar talking bout him on sat night this guy was beside me n said sorry i just over heard you talking about mullingar are you talking bout billy I said yes why? He said he`s my uncle and he is a con . his nephew said he meets him after he`s done the readings some nights and he slags off all the women who have gone to see him plus he tries to listen to your conversation before you go in to see him. Plus apparently he has a list of ten things that he picks from so he can pick on topic to go into in detail. But my questionis how can he come out with things he just can`t know and be right? Well I am very doubful of him now to be honest guess I`ll just have to wait n see...

I know Billy well and I know he is genuine. He would not slag of women because that is not in his nature. Maybe it was a good chat up conversation for the guy when he overheard ye talking.

Kelly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 quiteone

Hi there,im looking for a good medium in the dublin area,who doesnt have a waiting list as long as my arm,i am so sick of been given nxt year for app,if someone could pm me with a number ASAP,i would be very greatfull,many thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 christinaf

CAN I GET DYMPNAS NUMBER FROM YOU

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dulchie75

cc82 wrote: »
    grainne and june are on south william street down a basement few doors down from eddie christian the other fortune teller on tat street,
    they have a sign up outside sayin irish phsyic eye

Is there much of a que when you go to see the girls?
    I'm dying to go and see them. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 pixielala

Hi all - About 4 months ago myself and a group of friends went to see Billy in Mullingar. I have to say at the time I was really impressed. He said a lot of accurate stuff in terms of things that had already happened and what was currently happening. However - he was adamant around some things - my sister was pregnant and going to have a boy (she had a girl) by the time she had her boy I too would be pregnant (I wasn't) also he said I would stay in my job and enjoy it there..... I actually hated my job and was blessed a month ago when my dream job came up and I got it. These are quite big things... I think he managed to almost read my mind in terms of what I wanted him to say - but he totally misread my future...

Just my feedback - does anyone have a number for Ballyfermot Joe??

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭miami2007

dulchie75 wrote: »
    Is there much of a que when you go to see the girls?
    I'm dying to go and see them. Thanks

i want to go see them too! any info on que and price would be great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 ladylou

miami2007 wrote: »
    i want to go see them too! any info on que and price would be great!

I went to Grainne last week, I went in at about 5.30 and there was only one woman ahead of me and I was waiting about 45 minutes. She spent almost an hour with me and it was €50

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

ladylou wrote: »
    I went to Grainne last week, I went in at about 5.30 and there was only one woman ahead of me and I was waiting about 45 minutes. She spent almost an hour with me and it was €50

Ladylou,

Hw did you find your reading with Grianne.... Did you find any of her prediction come true...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tony1988

I heard about a medium named Bernie from Tallaght. She came to my aunts house about 4 years ago and was brilliant. my aunt has since lost her numer and was just wondering if anyone knows her or has her contact details. Any info would be great. thanks mil!!

Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 susa32

Hi,

Does Anybody went to see PSYCHIC ANNA in Boyle, Co. Roscommon ?

let me know...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 tara coyle

my name is tara coyle,ive been a white witch all my life i live in co.louth,read tarto cards and do mediumship,ive been working with my mum for over 12 years now,and wud love to get to know more spiritual people like myself,im on facebook and love to chat until i get the hang of the boards lol,love and light to all of you beautiful people xx:):)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 tara coyle

new to this am on facebook guys,its a bit different cud someone tel me how to check my inbox lol;)

Advertisement