Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

stepdoyle wrote: »
    make sure you have a question about your future you want guidence on otherwise eddie may just throw you out! did that to friends of mine. he was great with me though as he wasnt busy
    totally agree, another thing before you go , be fully prepared to hear good as well bad news , you might need councelling after the reading, have a friend with you ,happened to my friend , she was in bits.
    lilly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 MsSpark

Hi guys, I've been to Eddie Christian today and though my life is in mess and i've prepared myself for what I hear he's helped me to see things in a better light and look for positives in this mess. Everything happens for a reason. Make sure you ask him questions and listen about his experiences - not every reader can or want to share his own experiences...

He was lovely and there was a great energy about him. He does answer your questions so don't be afraid to ask them if you're prepared to hear the answers (why would you go to a psychic otherwise??). He's been spot on with everything not even looking at many cards.
    I've been to other readings before but his was very different. I absolutely and highly recommend.

Re time spent there he knows when you're ready to leave so if the reading lasts only 5 minutes it means that that's all you need to know to make things better.

Believe everything is going to be ok!

totally agree, another thing before you go , be fully prepared to hear good as well bad news , you might need councelling after the reading, have a friend with you ,happened to my friend , she was in bits.
    lilly

He's asked me if im prepared to hear the news before he said anything but i think that at the stage when you're looking for some guidance, you should listen to the full story and learn how to make things better, why not asking how to work things out instead of worrying?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pips2009

Hi, can someone PM me the telephone no. for Sandra in Naas? I have heard that she is very good. Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭BUBBLES1978

pm please the number

• Advertisement

unsie01 wrote: »
    best reading I ever had was with Billy Martin in th Yukon pub in Mullingar. He's very good. I've been twice or three times in the last 8yrs. So have numerous of my family and friends nad all swear by him. Its worth a trip. Reads by appt in back room of the small old mans pub. Mon-Fri 4pm-10pm if I remb correctly. Ill PM phone number if you want it

pm please the number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lynzquinn

heya i tink dymphna is one off the best shes so straight everythin she told me was true i went 3times and 3times i was happy cumin out her number is <snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

MsSpark wrote: »
    He's asked me if im prepared to hear the news before he said anything but i think that at the stage when you're looking for some guidance, you should listen to the full story and learn how to make things better, why not asking how to work things out instead of worrying?
    happy for you Spark , but the news my friend got was bad. eddie just shove it down her throat .

happy for you Spark , but the news my friend got was bad. eddie just shove it down her throat .

I see... I'm not saying that the news was good, but I asked extra questions and he has advised me really well on how to deal with my little hell that I'm going through. I went to a reader once that made me so upset about my situation that I didn't feel like I wanted to live anymore so I have to say that I get it... I'm sorry that your friend went through that. But from my experience I would totally recommend Eddie, a different way of reading. I would advise your friend to go to a different reader though to avoid trauma... if she needs someone to give her a boost to handle the situation I recommend Julian on South William Street! He's brilliant and sooo positive!

pm please the number
    Could you please pm the number?
    Thanks a mill!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 Cutevelvet

Hi, have been to Sandra myself a few times (last year last time) and found her excellent. However, having left a few messages, she has not called me back as yet. Dont know if she is still doing it. Will email you no asap tomorrow - am waiting for a friend to reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭MeerKat17

Hi!

I'm new to all this, but would love to find a psychic/Medium in the Galway/Mayo area. Can anyone recommend someone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kiltgirl

Hi....I need to develope my abilities..anyone know of any circles in the Wicklow-Dublin area? Thank you xx

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

kiltgirl wrote: »
    Hi....I need to develope my abilities..anyone know of any circles in the Wicklow-Dublin area? Thank you xx

Theres a one day workshop in Bray in March with Declan Flynn. I've seen him demonstrate and he've very good. You can get details here: http://www.paranormal.ie/events.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kiltgirl

Thank you 6th xxxx
    6th wrote: »
    Theres a one day workshop in Bray in March with Declan Flynn. I've seen him demonstrate and he've very good. You can get details here: http://www.paranormal.ie/events.html

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

If you do it PLEASE let me know how you get on! He's running them throughout the year and I really want to get around to doing one.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Hi,
    does anyone have any contact info for Christine Holohan in Stradbally, Co. Laois?

My mother went to her many years ago but has mislaid the contact info.

Any help appreciated.

Léan wrote: »
    Hi,
    does anyone have any contact info for Christine Holohan in Stradbally, Co. Laois?

My mother went to her many years ago but has mislaid the contact info.

Any help appreciated.

i have this number in my phone for her hope its still valid <snip> let me know because i might go myself havnt been in about 2 years:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Daisy78

Hi

Could somebody pm me Carol Byrne's contact details?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Hannah3

Does anyone know a good fortune teller/psychic in gaway area

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭shelly22

im thinking of going to see a medium does any one no if this is safe
    could i disturbe any bad sprits or anything like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 sheillo

Hi, Does anyone know of a psychic named Caroline in Enfiled co .Meath? Please let me know if you do. Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 sheillo

cathy6 wrote: »
    Hi
    I went to see sean in clonee
    I was amazed He connected to my brother straightaway, and told me who he was with, Who i did not know at the time until i came home and spoke with my mother. i am still taking everything in.
    Hi, WILL YOU SEND ME HIS NUMBER PLEASE OR HOW TO CONTACT HIM, THANK YOU

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

sheillo wrote: »
    Hi, WILL YOU SEND ME HIS NUMBER PLEASE OR HOW TO CONTACT HIM, THANK YOU

Me too please :)

Has anyone been to conor in Castledaly? Any feedback?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

Daisy78 wrote: »
    Hi

She is working out of an angels shop in Wexford. Details were posted here previously....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

shelly22 wrote: »
    im thinking of going to see a medium does any one no if this is safe
    could i disturbe any bad sprits or anything like that

No, you won't disturb any bad spirits by getting a reading from a medium. Sorry if this sounds harsh now, but that's a heap of horsesh!t.

The only things you need to be concerned about are finding a reputable medium (why waste your time and energy on a bullsh!tter?), and about your wallet ultimately weighing a (hopefully small) fraction less.

SarahSassy wrote: »
    Me too please :)

Has anyone been to conor in Castledaly? Any feedback?

This is a post by a user named fifly from 01-09-2007.
    Hi I've been to Conor in Castledaly, Co. Westmeath 3 times in the last year (each time 3 or more months apart). I don't know if he describes himself as a psychic or a fortune teller but he reads tarot cards and palms and has a brilliant reputation. I found him very, very good about everything - very unusual stuff. He was only wrong about one aspect of my life (right about everything about it except the final outcome which happened very recently).

I would love to get feedback from other who went to see him.

Also from a user named farna on 25-02-2009.
    There's a guy in Castledaly outside Moate far better than Billy Martin.
    His name is Conor O'Donoghue - you'll probably get the number in directories. I have recommended him to quite a few and all were quite impressed. He charges €40 and it's a €20 deposit for each person. Up to yourself but at least you have choice and it's a lot cheaper than Una Power! Good Lucksmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

I think a boardsie named el_judio was referring to Conor on 06-02-2005:
    There's a great guy in Castledaly, Westmeath. Very cool, knows everything. Look him up in the yellow pages.

That's the only feedback about him that I could find on here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 caroline2000

hi there can someone give me the number of fortune teller sandra in naas or noel in phoenix park. I have billy's number in mullingar also.

Daisy78 wrote: »
    Hi

Her contact details are listed here: http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cookie2009

Could someone PM me Noel in Phoinex Pks No...went yrs ago & found him very good:)Thanks a mill

Advertisement