Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

KatieK wrote:
    This bugging thing has happened to me and any message tends to be strong and accurate when it happens. I dont always need someone with me, if I find myself seeing where they are or what they are wearing etc in my mind, I know I have a link and it will work. Just hasnt happened much lately as my energy is focused on family life a the moment.:)
    I'm surprised to hear that the other side knows about maternity leave, maybe God is a woman after all... :)

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

stevenmu wrote:
    I'm surprised to hear that the other side knows about maternity leave, maybe God is a woman after all... :)
    Perhaps 'they' know Im not interested right now. Been 'switched off' for ages they probably got fed up hearing the engaged tone...;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Liza

scarey wrote:
    hey would you have a number for a good medium

I know an great and genuine Medium her name is Dympna and she is great....

if you would like her number PM me..

dublin6th wrote:
    When is this happening?

6th

Demonstration is on Sunday 19th Feb 06 starting at 3pm....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,142 ✭✭✭ISAW

dublin6th wrote:
    Mysteria was making a comment directly to Shortnose, so why have you a problem with the way she says something?

6th

Because
    1. it was made to a public group. If she meant it only for Shortnose she could PM him.

2. I didnt understand what she meant.

I note however that you also have made comments which concerned me and which i found personally upsetting and which you didnt apologise for but i decided not to compalin about so please dont lecture me.

I dint intend any offence against Mysteria and if any was made I apologise for it. I was only trying to clarify what an "astral reading" is? i thought my comment about "remote reading" or not in the same place reading was more understandable. I don't see how it is offensive to say I have a problem in understanding what people mean but if uit is show me where I caused offence and I will withdraw the unintended insult. I in no way was attacking anyone and only asking for clarity of expression.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

I wondered if this would be dragged back up.

ISAW, take your own advice and if you want an offtopic dialogue, go PM the person.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,142 ✭✭✭ISAW

psi wrote:
    I wondered if this would be dragged back up.

ISAW, take your own advice and if you want an offtopic dialogue, go PM the person.

Fine! I will. Just to clarify to the group - I have changed my mind on the issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

ISAW wrote:
    Just to clarify to the group - I have changed my mind on the issue.

Eh? How and why? There's too many brief statements on this forum lately! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Kernel wrote:
    Eh? How and why? There's too many brief statements on this forum lately! :)

No there aren't.

(:p)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭mysteria

Just to clarify......when I offered an exchange reading on the public board instead of a pm to shortnose I was really throwing out a hint to anyone else who might be interested. By the way ISAW I'm a professional writer and published author as well as initiate/archpriestess/paranormal researcher. Don't mean to brag that's just my life.Which means I use "initiate jargon", a common failing in human beings who are dedicated to a specific lifestyle or type of spirituality. I also wanted to welcome shortnose to the group, maybe because I've been pm'ed by so many cool people, yet a lot of the posts appear aggressive/confrontational.And my heart goes out to anyone in mourning. So I really didn't take offence at what you said. And *Blessed Be to all*

• Advertisement

Liza wrote:
    I know an great and genuine Medium her name is Dympna and she is great....

if you would like her number PM me..
    Hi Liza, What impressed you about Dympna's work? I know of her and most of the professionals, and I would really love to find a genuine one myself. I'd be grateful for your opinion, and I'm sure it would help others too who would like to find the "real thing". Many thanks, Blessed Be:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

ISAW wrote:
    I really have a problem with these sort of phrases because 1 simple english can be used withoiut making up words. 2. When someone makes up words it is difficult to see what they mean. I mean if "astral" can be taken to mean "not physically in the same vicinity" then we could have "astral" transactions whenever we use a credit card or astral phone calls. surely it is better to just simple say "if you give me [insert favour here] for free then I will give you [insert favour] for free" ?

I dont see how she was making up words? I'll have to check but i'm sure every word she used is in the dictionary? I didnt suggest that you offended anyone by your comment, just that it seems pointless to pick on someones choice of words. I'm sure theres a forum that covers English and grammer in some discription, i just couldnt be arsed looking for it.

And about our previous "clash" I have already explained that my use of the word "you" may be taken up wrong. However i have nothing to apologies for as the intent of my statement was not an attack, merely a relevant observation.

Anyway i'm stepping back ... its the internet for chrsits sake so i'm not letting myself get wound up.

6th

Like Mysteria, I'd love to know what it is about Dympna that gives Lisa such a high opinion of her. Am interested in going to this display and seeing what she has to offer. (maybe even an interview for the Mag!)

6th

Hi 6th, you well? (Yes I know.....I should know that if I'm psychic....

ISAW wrote:
    dublin6th wrote:

Lads, I'm not going to post again on this.

Keep your dispute out of the forum threads.

Another post on this and I'll ban you both.

dublin6th wrote:
    ....Anyway i'm stepping back.....

You wont be hearing any more from me on the topic.
    mysteria wrote:
    Hi 6th, you well?

have pm'd you Myssie (affectionate term), dont want to be bringing personal conversations into the topic now do we?:p

6th

Social pleasentries of the paranormal community are quite different from personal disputes in a thread. Have some common sense.

please, back on to mediums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I have had 6 family members and 3 friends of the family who have all had appointments with Dympna.
    All of them were very happy and moved after seeing her.

Thaedydal wrote:
    I have had 6 family members and 3 friends of the family who have all had appointments with Dympna.
    All of them were very happy and moved after seeing her.

Now thats the type of recommendation I whated to hear. Anyone else plan on checking her out at this thing in Wicklow?

6th

Hi All

Dympna has always been accurate at her readings everyone I know that has been to see her finds her amazing...

I also find her Demonstrations very interesting and enjoyable...They might go on for about 3 hours with a half hour break...

I just think she is great!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

What thing in wicklow ?

Liza wrote:
    Hi All,

Dympna is doing a Spiritual Demonstration in the Grand Hotel in WIcklow.

If you are interested in getting a ticket contact details are as follows:

Phone 0868418719

e-mail sherin70@hotmail.com

Liza

This "thing in Wicklow", i know i should have been more specific. With all the good reports i'm interested in going. Am sure there would be a few here that might want to watch her in action?

6th

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Peanut

Anyone know if Psychic Sid is still around Ireland?
    He used to make regular appearances on the Adrian Kennedy show (FM104) a couple of years ago, I thought he was interesting to listen to as he didn't put on any of the overwrought posturing that can be so off-putting to skeptical or objective listeners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 fiobs

yeah, heard of him aswell. A few of us were going to roadtrip it to mullingar n see what he had to say for the craic but never got around to it. If you do go, let us know how you got on :)

I emailed for details about the date of Dymphna's night in Wicklow but got no reply. Might go if the date suits as I live near, I've had very mixed reports about her work so I'd like to see her in action.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Liza wrote:
    Hi All

Dympna has always been accurate at her readings everyone I know that has been to see her finds her amazing...

I also find her Demonstrations very interesting and enjoyable...They might go on for about 3 hours with a half hour break...

I just think she is great!

Do you personally know Dympna? Because every one of your posts is telling us how great she is...

Thanks for your reply Liza, could you give us some specific info about her accuracy? Like Zillah I've noticed that you rate her very highly, yet I've had very mixed reports about her work. Because of the nature of her readings, it is difficult for members of the public to judge. Being familiar with the field makes one more sceptical and critical. Like a musician going to hear a band who notices instruments out of tune, or bad balance, timing etc. yet the crowd think it's great. I find it helpful when you are given information in a reading to take notes. Also ask yourself can this apply to other people you know as there are masses of generalisations. Everyone I know who went to Dymphna was told about an older and a younger man who were watching over them. This could apply to almost everyone I know. She predicts too, and I haven't heard any good feedback about accuracy. I know it is hard to be totally accurate when readers see a lot of clients, and I don't judge anyone until I've had personal dealings with them, so I'm not trying to put her down,I'd just like find out if she has a genuine talent in this field.

Hi all
    I am writing this in reply to you all that have a query about my finding and opinion of Dympna.

First of all I am sure that most of you have been to see a Medium and I am sure you have your own opinions. Whilst Mysteria's findings of Dympna seem to be more bad then good, I have found otherwise.

Yes I do know Dympna, and I have no problem in recommending her she is a genuine Medium and I am one of many that believe so... I dont work in the field but I have been to see alot of Mediums and some were good and others were bad. I found Dympna to be the best of the rest.

When I logged onto this Forum I noticed a few people looking for Dympnas contact details that is why I posted the forum I thought I would share the info I had.

I dont wish to discuss my reading on the internet and I dont feel I have to.

If you want to know how she works then there is only one way to find out and then you can make up your own minds.

I would like to see another genuine Meduim so if anyone else has any recommendations I would like to hear them.

Liza

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

let me guess, it goes something like this: your husbands name is sean, no john, no paul, no stephen, no another really common name until he gets it right :)

• Advertisement

mysteria wrote:
    Being familiar with the field makes one more sceptical and critical.

Hi Mysteria

Are you a Medium? Do you have any Demonstrations or Workshops going on?

Are you familliar with the field? If so how do I book an appointment or even a little reading through PM...

Liza

Advertisement