Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 LBR

Can anyone tell me if John O Shea is still around? I last heard he was in Firhouse in Dublin. I went to a medium in 1994 in Clondalkin his name was John a very young guy at the time, I am wondering if this is john O Shea? If anyone has a number can you send it to me please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭saintsaint

:confused:sorry iv been told not to advice people . other mediums a on line posing as jo sops ,, looking at my every word ,, even to give you details of other mediums , i cant do that un less i tel you if there good or bad . iv got to be honest , thing is some people dont like that ,,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 quiteone

Hi i am looking for a medium in Dublin/Kildare area.i feel its time for me to see one again as my last experiance was awful.It was about 8months ago and she was terrible, after been highly recommended by many people i went to see her i was so looking forward to it and my hopes were high.She threw lots of names at me i hadnt got a clue what she was talking about and the reading went on for about 20 minutes and she charged me 70euro.I was so disgusted with the reading i went on to text her that evening i didnt understand anything she was talking about!She rang me and said sometimes thats just the way it goes and that she wasnt psychic but a medium (which i knew already)! Anyways if anyone has a number for a good medium could you please pm me a number,thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

quiteone , whom did you go to ? thats awful , well , you shouldnt ve paid for the reading . I say this , but i wouldve paid too . we should stop feeling any obligation to pay . i think when going for a reading , like going to Arnotts , when we dont like the reading , we dont have to pay , just from the first 5-10 minutes . they should understand that if they are really psychics or mediums , as no connection = no fees . what say you guys .
    thanks, lilly
    ps , sorry I cant recomend a medium in dublin .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 m.murphy1

I am going to sean in clonee tonight, the directions he gave me sound conffusing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 booono

vodcat, would you please pm the number for geraldine in castlebar.

m.murphy1 wrote: »
    I am going to sean in clonee tonight, the directions he gave me sound conffusing
    dont go save your money iv been to him he is a total fake loads on this w page have said same ,, some a demanding there mon, back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 m.murphy1

Found him good, he connected with my Father and said certain things about him

• Registered Users Posts: 5 take003

just wondering if anybody has been to joe Gogh in Ashbourne and also went to christine in portlaoise a couple of years ago. thought she was brutal, she kept yawning all the time nothing made sense at all.

:confused:
    m.murphy1 wrote: »
    Found him good, he connected with my Father and said certain things about him
    thats strange ..he gave cold readings to people ,, me all so ,, he has even ben asked to stop .. dont get me wrong im glad your happy .. its just so odd /?/?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 take003

thanks for that, went to him myself about two years, he was hot and cold. Wasnt impressed with his money business like attitude. Anyway would like to see another forture teller and not sure whose out there now. read on the thread about a Hugh in Phoenix Park. Does anybody know anything about him or does anybody have any other suggestions.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭kathy finn

hi all, first of all i just want to know why you have to wait 6 months after someone passes to go to a medium. i lost my mam in april and i feel like i really need to see a medium now. also can anyone recommend a good one in dublin.thanks.... kathy

take003 wrote: »
    thanks for that, went to him myself about two years, he was hot and cold. Wasnt impressed with his money business like attitude. Anyway would like to see another forture teller and not sure whose out there now. read on the thread about a Hugh in Phoenix Park. Does anybody know anything about him or does anybody have any other suggestions.
    your right he is a total fake , i went to him , i did not pay him a penny .,
    he told me his powers were gone ?? ye right lot have been on about sean but im meeting this woman soon , if she is any good ij pass her on to you . plus dont be conde by what some one might say on this sith fak mediums do be on this sight , plaing as joe blobs , if you get my meaning .. any way il get back to you soon :)

kathy finn wrote: »
    hi all, first of all i just want to know why you have to wait 6 months after someone passes to go to a medium. i lost my mam in april and i feel like i really need to see a medium now. also can anyone recommend a good one in dublin.thanks.... kathy
    sorry for your pain , kathy sad to say there a well a lot of bogys out there . i dont no weather there mad or just gready , any way im going to see one next week il let you no ok :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

saintsaint wrote: »
    sorry for your pain , kathy sad to say there a well a lot of bogys out there . i dont no weather there mad or just gready , any way im going to see one next week il let you no ok :)

Could you let me know as well, please? I lost my Dad a year ago this weekend. His anniversary is on Father's Day. It is so painful and sometimes feels worse now than it did in the early days. Maybe a visit to a medium would help me.

yes i agree , but we need to find the right one , bit of luck this woman will come true for me . then i can pass her on to you , i wont what you wont . its just finding it .. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 shelly34

el judìo wrote: »
    theres a great guy in castledaly, westmeath. Very cool, knows everything. Look him up in the yellow pages

Went to him few years ago - nothing he told me came true, all a load of rubbish! Billy Martin in Mullingar is not too bad though, and he's only €30!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭blake murphy

yes i agree , but we need to find the right one , bit of luck this woman will come true for me . then i can pass her on to you , i wont what you wont . its just finding it .. :)

what is cold reading saintsaint ?
    and whats ur real name ha

angel88 wrote: »
    Hi all great forum, just hoping someone knows a psychic in Tullamore can't seem to find him. Went to him many years ago and am dying to see him again. I've been told his name might be kevin. So if anyone knows contact details for him that would be great. Thanks

Theres a guy in Tullamore called Pat, claims to be 7th son of a 7th son - I went to him a few yrs back, he was €70 then, had to ring and change my app to later in the day, and when I went that aftn, he charged me double because he said he could have put someone else in my morning slot! Bit of a piss-taker, only in it for the money - and no good!!

ha ha you have been had .. not once but twice //:pac:

• Advertisement

shelly34 wrote: »
    Theres a guy in Tullamore called Pat, claims to be 7th son of a 7th son - I went to him a few yrs back, he was €70 then, had to ring and change my app to later in the day, and when I went that aftn, he charged me double because he said he could have put someone else in my morning slot! Bit of a piss-taker, only in it for the money - and no good!!
    did he say he was a jedy master ?? 70 euro // you need help

did he say he was a jedy master ?? 70 euro // you need help

Jedy master????WTF???:p

what is cold reading saintsaint ?
    and whats ur real name ha
    whats a cold reading , ok its talking a person through things .. such as family .. em different . names any thing that brings out a reaction in the person or persons // a fake medium wil go on about any thing .. once the medium sees your sigh of agreement , thats a brouney pint // its realy that simple :D as for my name .. no way :p

il do a reading for free ,,,/:rolleyes:

Shazanne wrote: »
    Could you let me know as well, please? I lost my Dad a year ago this weekend. His anniversary is on Father's Day. It is so painful and sometimes feels worse now than it did in the early days. Maybe a visit to a medium would help me.
    look im going to give you the number of good medium

take003 wrote: »
    let me know if you find out that mans details thanks

iv just found out what wtf means shame on you

i am going in to a full mediumship ,, when im finished i will deal with the souls of the dead totally different :cool:

violets wrote: »
    I've been to a few psychics and they have all gotten some things right. I went to Patricia in Stillorgan and she was very enthusiastic about the good and the bad, it was an uplifting experience all round. I went to a woman in Ennis who did reiki as well which made it good value and she told me nice things about myself. I'm often thinking that they will give me the answers that there is one genuine one out there, truly gifted that will be really accurate and will give good guidance. With that in mind I went to Eddie Christian a while ago and for all the posts on here saying that he was very specific and accurate I found him to be quite vague and was completely wrong about my work area. He only spent a few minutes with me as well and I waited a long time and other people before me were in for an hour. I just felt like he rushed through the whole thing and then promptly asked for the €55. In fairness to him he seemed to give others a lot of time and help. He just said a lot of very vague stuff about how things would change in a few months and then he asked for questions. I think this time I might actually be cured though...no more psychics...you make your own destiny and the fact that he didn't really tell me anything specific shows that they really don't know anything. They're probably highly intuitive people and can pick up on your thoughts and feelings...but we don't need to pay someone to tell us what our thoughts and feelings are, well I don't anyway.

Hello voilet.
    there is always 2 sides of the coin okay .

if you choose to block the energy you seek . why should you desearve the answers you truly dont want to seek ?.

it is better to get advice than give it . but i never say never as we are all gods children.

dont take what i say as bull**** please.

i think you need to understand from begers to street preformers voilet they can take your money in many ways you just need to cop on to what is hapnening .

i am a very intuitive person .

you can see what you want to see .

when you are intuitive you come to the point were you dnt decide what to see it comes to you .

so my advice to you is look into your mirror on anything, and say to your self "who am i " = and look at your face as you say it to urself and what you see .i want you to then imagine the exact opposite of that and this will be ur answer ok.

ask me a question about your destiny for free and i will give you free advice .

if you want of course .

Blake 2010 june 21rst the day summer woke up

p.s "dont let your best friend other than your mother let you down"4 years ! , ask me what it means and ill tell you :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

iv just found out what wtf means shame on you

how are you finding mediumship :rolleyes:

Advertisement