Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

saintsaint wrote: »
    this is her num <snip> name brenda she is good

Brenda Ridegeway?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Just reminding you not to post contact numbers in thread. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭chirogirl

Hi, Has anyone had a reading with Helen Star? , If so what did you think?
    Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭saintsaint

i had a lovely reading from her ,, tel her thanks :)

john give linda a buz .. if you see this thread .. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭blake murphy

john give linda a buz .. if you see this thread .. :)

linda whoo :rolleyes:

she is a medium blake an a good one she has a great way about her ,

she is a medium blake an a good one she has a great way about her ,

would i know her at all ?

whats her second name , i think i might know "of" her
    how much she charge .( just curius )
    and where is she located ?

she is in tallagh . her fee 40 euro linda doyle . mid 40,s comes across very honest

she is in tallagh . her fee 40 euro linda doyle . mid 40,s comes across very honest

Hey em im sorry €40 euros is alot of money today its a rip off is she even accurete with the futre ?
    :)

all the best ,
    blake

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭liverpool100

Hey em im sorry €40 euros is alot of money today its a rip off is she even accurete with the futre ?
    :)

all the best ,
    blake

The above Comment is extremely unfair On Tallaght Woman. Suggesting a person is a <snip> without even getting an reading from them.

The above comment is extremely general in nature without any evidence to back up, but the price seems high to you.

I would not consider €40 a rip off for a good reading.
    I would assume that woman needs to make a living as well.

Ps- Dont know the woman but she at least deserves fair treatment here

The above Comment is extremely unfair On Tallaght Woman. Suggesting a person is a <snip> without even getting an reading from them.

The above comment is extremely general in nature without any evidence to back up, but the price seems high to you.

I would not consider €40 a rip off for a good reading.
    I would assume that woman needs to make a living as well.

Ps- Dont know the woman but she at least deserves fair treatment here

well i suppose she has to make a living in tallagh , why do you go into so much detail about a praticular group of women . who are all different with there own circumstances,.

i was nt condeming or perseving the women of tallagh , how dare you i know many people from there ok so zip it plz.

and i must say €40 euros for a reading .

in the Quote previous to mine , it said , " she is a pleasant women" ok !
    and futher more she didnt even say if she was good . just a "pleasent women " ok .

i just taught . ok €40 , for one reading no details , on the basis of that knowlede i came to that assuption withought any other knowlege of the reader.

oh im sure she"s good and very nice , and i would say she is a reader because of some genuine powers , but come on man €40 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭liverpool100

well i suppose she has to make a living in tallagh , why do you go into so much detail about a praticular group of women . who are all different with there own circumstances,.

i was nt condeming or perseving the women of tallagh , how dare you i know many people from there ok so zip it plz.

and i must say €40 euros for a reading .

in the Quote previous to mine , it said , " she is a pleasant women" ok !
    and futher more she didnt even say if she was good . just a "pleasent women " ok .

i just taught . ok €40 , for one reading no details , , on the basis of that knowlede i came to that assuption withought any other knowlege of the reader.

oh im sure she"s good and very nice , and i would say she is a reader because of some genuine powers , but come on man €40 ?

Blake-This post has nothing at all to do with Tallaght. If that is the way you read it, you totally misread the post.

To me woman is one person and women is many people.

I only mentioned Tallaght as I did not want to use the woman's name on post out of respect for her.

In Dublin few people would give a reading for under €40 euro

By suggesting she could be <snip> could damage her business, people oponion of her etc. I found it unfair to make such a comment when you yourself have not got a personal reading from her.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭chirogirl

40 euros is reasonable, most seem to charge between 50 and 80 euros, which is steep for a reading.

blake liverpool is right , on this one you see to dismiss her can be harmfull to her . i think your having a bad hair day blake :eek: not to worry all is good :eek:

chirogirl wrote: »
    40 euros is reasonable, most seem to charge between 50 and 80 euros, which is steep for a reading.
    pm me if you need some details

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭sky2424

saint saint your a gas (wo)man!!

sky2424 wrote: »

ok let me Apologise.

i belive this lady i metioned earliar was a rash and stupid post as i find the feed back for her is very good indeed, and i hope her buisness grows ans grows .:cool:

Rather than delete a whole heap of posts, Ive removed some dodgy remarks, both the original and some repeats and quotes. I apologise for interfering with posts here, but it was needed.

Please keep commentary on readers to real experience, not hearsay and DO NOT slander anyone with unfounded comments.

Oryx wrote: »
    Rather than delete a whole heap of posts, Ive removed some dodgy remarks, both the original and some repeats and quotes. I apologise for interfering with posts here, but it was needed.

Please keep commentary on readers to real experience, not hearsay and DO NOT slander anyone with unfounded comments.

alri yeh cool

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 Serina

a friend of mine is looking for contact no for Mary Grey in Clondakin.. anybody have one? Also how much does she charge and did you find her good?

sky2424 wrote: »
    how did you no that ?

Serina wrote: »
    a friend of mine is looking for contact no for Mary Grey in Clondakin.. anybody have one? Also how much does she charge and did you find her good?
    no but if you need any info on others in that zone pm me

if you need to learn more about being a medium there a clasess out there

if you need to learn more about being a medium there a clasess out there

is there any qualifications invoved? to be a medium?
    if so wow !
    are you available for reading ur self ?
    ())()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
    :D

blake, if youre trying to start your personal battle with saintsaint again you will be banned again. Ok?

Oryx wrote: »
    blake, if youre trying to start your personal battle with saintsaint again you will be banned again. Ok?

I wont start one.ok.

no blake i have a lot on .. as for your question . any one can be a medium you just need to learn a sprit of meditation .. we need to find a peace in our self an take that peace to the next level :)

no blake i have a lot on .. as for your question . any one can be a medium you just need to learn a sprit of meditation .. we need to find a peace in our self an take that peace to the next level :)

:pac: okay saint saint , sure thats good information , so thanks .
    as a question : who was the most off medium on there predictions ?
    and what was the best male medium and best female medium ? :)

all the best
    BLake

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Charlybab

I was with Michelle last week, first time with a fortune teller. She did a tarot reading. I found her pretty good. She told me amazing things about my future, but it was only a week ago, so we'll see what happens. Was just wondering if anything she said to you about your future turned out to be true?

Advertisement