Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭saintsaint

:pac: okay saint saint , sure thats good information , so thanks .
    as a question : who was the most off medium on there predictions ?
    and what was the best male medium and best female medium ? :)

all the best
    BLake
    best female brenda an english medium spends most of her time in states best male / not ready to deal with that question yet if an when i will get back to you on it blake:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭blake murphy

saintsaint wrote: »
    best female brenda an english medium spends most of her time in states best male / not ready to deal with that question yet if an when i will get back to you on it blake:cool:

ok saint saint ill be waiting on ur responce to the question when ur ready , sure have a good snoop around while ur looking yeh know :) :cool:
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭skepticalone

The medium you speak of is a known fake .Just goes to show you , peoples perceptions are impossible to base a judgement on when it comes to mediums.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

The medium you speak of is a known fake .Just goes to show you , peoples perceptions are impossible to base a judgement on when it comes to mediums.
    Known by who, and known how?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭skepticalone

Oryx wrote: »
    Known by who, and known how?

see here http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=64858935&highlight=brenda+ridgeway#post64858935

also, I am speaking from my own experience , this one is as mad as a box of fruit .

• Advertisement

see here http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=64858935&highlight=brenda+ridgeway#post64858935

also, I am speaking from my own experience , this one is as mad as a box of fruit .
    is that so . tel me whats her sir name ? you no there is a woman from ballyfermot called brenda . plus one in tallagh .. so what a you on about . dont take some ones name like that . thats very bad of you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭blake murphy

is that so . tel me whats her sir name ? you no there is a woman from ballyfermot called brenda . plus one in tallagh .. so what a you on about . dont take some ones name like that . thats very bad of you

i agree woth saint saint , might as well get ur facts right before passing judgement i guess

good man blake . there is more to you than we all taught /:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Is Skepticalone not entitled to her own opinion? She did say she was speaking from her own experience. I would appreciate information like that before I give out money to someone who has a bad reputation.
    Also, I have been following this thread now for a while but I almost feel as though I butting in on something personal between just two people:confused: Does anyone else get that impression or am I just being paranoid?

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

Shazanne wrote: »
    Is Skepticalone not entitled to her own opinion? She did say she was speaking from her own experience. I would appreciate information like that before I give out money to someone who has a bad reputation.
    Also, I have been following this thread now for a while but I almost feel as though I butting in on something personal between just two people:confused: Does anyone else get that impression or am I just being paranoid?

agree!

• Advertisement

yes you a paranoid . try talk about your experience . an stop snaping at people .. stik with the program :cool:

i dont agree .

ok i will state , that to be a medium one must grasp his or her own peace . but it might be easy said than done:)

iv come across a lot of strang things in life . some i can understand / some i cant . im talking about the next realm . some thimes i wonder as a human race a we lost yes lost in our own madness . i dint wont to grow old . i dont wont to dye . but my faith was put out for me be four i was born . do i not have a say ? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Maryan1

Hi,

Has anyone been to Catherine Woods in East wall? Just wondering what people thought?

well blake what do you think ?

Maryan1 wrote: »
    Hi,

Has anyone been to Catherine Woods in East wall? Just wondering what people thought?
    no have not been is she good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Maryan1

i'm going on sat. have been to mary tealeaves a couple of times but this lady was mentioned.

Maryan1 wrote: »
    i'm going on sat. have been to mary tealeaves a couple of times but this lady was mentioned.
    mary tealeaves. she use to read tea leaves for free in tallaght . have not had a pint with her in years . how is she

yes you a paranoid . try talk about your experience . an stop snaping at people .. stik with the program :cool:

I beg your pardon? Is this your personal thread or can anyone have a say? I have spoken about my experiences and I don't think I could be construed as snapping at anyone! "Stik with the programme"? - what programme? Am I missing something here? Maybe I should just ask "Blake" - like you do!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

Is it just me or does anyone else have the suspision that saintsaint and blake are the one person. Their grammer habits and mistakes are exactly the same! And I can never figure out what 'they' are talking about!

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭chirogirl

There conversations make interesting reading!

chirogirl wrote: »

Not really, I seem lost as to what they are on about. I do find 'them' funny though i must admit but im laughing at, not with, 'them'.

chirogirl wrote: »
    yes your right chirogirl . about what some of them text about. were not all like that some of us a hear to shair an learn from others if you need info on any thing or numbers , lets know ok thanks :)

Vodkat wrote: »
    Not really, I seem lost as to what they are on about. I do find 'them' funny though i must admit but im laughing at, not with, 'them'.
    thanks for shairing that / why a you on this board ?

thanks for shairing that / why a you on this board ?

First of all I am interested in this thread because some people give past experiences and details about genuine psychics. I shared my experience with others on this thread. I have every right to be on here. This thread is for discussing or asking questions on Psychics and Mediums. You seem to be the recurrent off topic poster.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Im heartily sick of the blake and saintsaint show here.

This thread is for discussion and questions on psychics and mediums. It is not a private chat room, a place to debate about, or argue with other posters, or anyones personal bandwagon. That applies to all posters.

So stay on topic. If you have something offtopic to discuss, do it directly with the person concerned. Not here.

This is the final time I will warn here. Bans will be next.

if we all could paint a picture of heaven . or as we preceve heaven to be what would we paint ? if it were hell what would you paint ? think on this an come back to me on it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Madias

No, not really. I found him good though. And I went to another woman in Limerick with friends (they arranged it and loast her name and number) and she was scarily accurate with all three of us! She actually freaked me out a bit! She lived in a Council house not far from the Jury's hotel there and I'd love if anyone could give me an idea of who she is.

Hey, yeah i am from limerick and would love to go see someone close to home because i have umpteen unanswered questions about my past....hopeful future, do u have her number or address? i can ring her and give u her name and stuff

• Advertisement

Madias wrote: »
    Hey, yeah i am from limerick and would love to go see someone close to home because i have umpteen unanswered questions about my past....hopeful future, do u have her number or address? i can ring her and give u her name and stuff

I have no details on her at all but I really wish I had. She was truly amazing! There were three of us and she was spot on with all of us. She told us things that would happen that seemed impossible but every single on of them came true. I would love to find her again.

Advertisement