Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Project. Please take my survey.

Options
  • 31-01-2006 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi,

I have written a survey and I'm looking for some people to respond. It takes a couple of minutes.

It is part of a personal project and I'm hoping for one hundred responses. I have written it in a Word document and not on a 'web based survey template' as reponses to them are routed through a third party server.

Please note the title as I intend to cross-post this request on several forums. Details and instructions are contained in the document.

Many thanks,

Hiawog

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Hiawog

Ooops!!

Here is the survey,

Thanks

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Mate, most pole can't be arsed with a word doc, emailing it back etc.

Get an online survey from somewhere like www.surveymonkey.com or a free equivelant, and you will get way more responces...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Hiawog wrote:
    It is part of a personal project and I'm hoping for one hundred responses. I have written it in a Word document and not on a 'web based survey template' as reponses to them are routed through a third party server.

Please note the title as I intend to cross-post this request on several forums. Details and instructions are contained in the document.
    Tip - Cross posting will get you banned PDQ.

If you trimmed the questions down to 10 Yes/No then you could use a Poll, the results would be public. And I for one HATE with a vengence any survey where I can't see the results, after all I've given my time etc. Also Polls are WAY faster, so get a better response, than downloading a word doc ( I only downloaded that un-trusted document because I DON'T use word. )

TBH. there are postal DVD services already so compare to them

Advertisement