Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for 2 album names

Options
  • 31-01-2006 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am looking for the name of two albums if anyone can help me. They are Nickleback's and Ludacris' new albums. If anyone knows can they please tell me.
    All the best,
    Sean

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,767 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

The Long Road is Nickelbacks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Trilla wrote:
    The Long Road is Nickelbacks

Thanking you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭shuushh

Ludacris doesnt really have a new album its actually a compilation showcase type of thing of the artists that are on his label - Disturbing The Peace

its called Ludacris Presents : Disturbing Tha Peace

or just incase you are thinking of his last album thats called Red Light District

have fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Hi all,

I am looking for the name of two albums if anyone can help me. They are Nickleback's and Ludacris' new albums. If anyone knows can they please tell me.
    All the best,
    Sean

Laziness of the highest order........

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

BolBill wrote:
    Laziness of the highest order........

Yeah, why would you ask a question like that if you have access to the internet? Hmmmm....

• Advertisement
Advertisement