Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

problem with internet explorer

• 31-01-2006 9:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

i am having a prob with explorer . it has started to block me from accessing certain websites like myspace.com and others id prefer not to mention. anyway i keeps saying this page cannot be displayed and that im accessing an unknown zone. i have lowered the security settings to the lowest and allowed access to cookies but i keeps resetting back to the default medium level its a pain in the ass i have attached a pic of the problem.
    can anyone help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭thund3rbird_

might be a silly question but....

I assume you have tried removing these sites from the blocked list ???????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

i remove them from the blocked list set them up to allow cookies and when i refresh ro go back to the site. they appear as blocked again its only a hand ful of sites most i dont care about but two of them are myspace and FHM . which really pisses me off . its not even as if they are dodgy sites. im the only one using the pc so i dont know why they are blocked. i can access them fine through netscape and firefox . and should prob start using one of them but im just familar with IE .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭cognos

Have you installed any new security centre/antivirus/anti spyware type programs recently? These could be chaning your internet explorer settings for you.

You could try adding the sites that you want to your trusted sites zone and lowering the security level in there. To do that go to tools>>internet options>>security tab and click on the trusted sites symbol. Then enter the sites you want to allow and choose the lowest default level.

Advertisement