Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Romance in UCD?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

....its when the handcuffs get produced that you need to worry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

No I have not. Damn it anyway!
    I think you are all talking 'bout me.... I'll let Mister Angry and Mister Spanky out to play if this continues.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭White Rabbit

My girlfriend is in my year, 2nd Comp Arts, and pretty much every class (some of which often contain only one other person!)

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

I wouldn't mind doing speed dating for the laugh, is it really sad though??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I prefer acid dating tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

ahhh i dont get why single's get so depressed around valentines day. its never bothered me when i was single. granted come to think of it, its been 3 years since i was single on valentines!
    its a stupid empty day when people spend money they dont need to, to show 'they care' because they think they have to. would mean more on any other random day of the year.
    i've never really done anything special on valentines so it doesn't really make a difference.
    i wish i could go to the speed dating, definitely sounds like a laugh, but my yoga class is on at that time :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Seraphina wrote:
    i wish i could go to the speed dating, definitely sounds like a laugh, but my yoga class is on at that time :(

Thats the worst excuse ever...almost bad as white rabbit saying I cant come out cos I'm doing my hair!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Did anyone else feel really down today? This Valentine's crap is making me feel all depressed. It wasn't helped by the fact that a girl I have shown an interest in had this guy hanging around her thus meaning I couldn't talk to her.

Damn all this love nonsense! Damn it, I say! :mad: :(

Since I gave up the drink I think I now know what love really is...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

why are you giving up drink? you must have done something silly, me thinks!!

MNG, come speed dating, honestly, you never know who you might meet! and it'll be a laugh!

• Advertisement

I'd feel uncomfortable doing that speed dating on my own. I'd say it would be a laugh with a few friends alright...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I was feeling really crap today too, but not just because it's Valentine's Day tomorrow. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

I'd feel uncomfortable doing that speed dating on my own. I'd say it would be a laugh with a few friends alright...

Yea but at the end of the day you can only impress/date a girl on your own, so that's no excuse!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Na I agree, it takes a very brave or very desperate man to turn up to a speed dating event on his own:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

humbert wrote:
    Na I agree, it takes a very brave or very desperate man to turn up to a speed dating event on his own:eek:

So which are you MNG? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I wasn't feeling the best either, so I went to town and bought stuff. Instant warm feeling!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

:)
    Yea my day was crap too, still is, but I've just given up on a problem sheet that was futile from the offset and now I'm gonna go home, feel very sorry for myself then sedate myself with lovely lemsip and have a great nights sleep:o

irlrobins wrote:
    So which are you MNG? :D

I'm probably not that desperate and certainly not that brave. ;)

Just over 3 hours to V day. BRING IT ON!!!

beanyb wrote:
    why are you giving up drink? you must have done something silly, me thinks!!

MNG, come speed dating, honestly, you never know who you might meet! and it'll be a laugh!

Yes... I started drinking 26 years ago. That was very silly.

I tell you all, give up the demon before it destroys you!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

alcohol helped us find romance boneless =0)

• Advertisement

It was lust brother, just pure lust... the Devil made us do it by making us weak with drink.

aah. now it is all clear to me. I shall immediately cease all interaction with alcohol! And I shall be strong against the temptations of the flesh!

Well said my brother. We shall gather at the Wall in UCD and relate via testimony the evils of alcohol, smoking, fornication and keeping small people to clean our chimneys....

does that mean I have to sell them? =0(

Let the small people go free my friend... they are better off in the wild.

My next crusade is against the use of the letter " ". I cannot even bring myself to type it here....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

It's ok, I've heard that there's an organisation, they can help you with that. They live in J208 in the English Department and are having an Erotica workshop tomorrow night at 6pm with free tea, coffee, hot chocolate and biccys.

I miss Blue Grass music... I'm getting weirder by the day. Anyone know anything about Prison Love - anyone other than Boneless, that is!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

panda100 wrote:
    Thats the worst excuse ever...almost bad as white rabbit saying I cant come out cos I'm doing my hair!!!:D

hey, its the truth! i like my yoga, plus i paid for it so im bloody well going!!

Seraphina wrote:
    hey, its the truth! i like my yoga, plus i paid for it so im bloody well going!!

Yeah... I love that cute bear and his mate Booboo... and you bought him; thats so nice!!!

Blush_01 wrote:
    It's ok, I've heard that there's an organisation, they can help you with that. They live in J208 in the English Department and are having an Erotica workshop tomorrow night at 6pm with free tea, coffee, hot chocolate and biccys.

I miss Blue Grass music... I'm getting weirder by the day. Anyone know anything about Prison Love - anyone other than Boneless, that is!

I know Big Bubba who is in with the Warden... I hate soap on a rope!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Yeah, I've heard the rope can be a pain in the ass... literally.

Advertisement