Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Romance in UCD?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

No I have not. Damn it anyway!
    Scraggs wrote:
    larryone i like your way of thinking. when i read that post one word came to mind.

Manslut

I used to be accused of that. But now I am totally whipped. And lovin' it =0)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

double pythia ..... sorry larry she's all mine :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

*blushes*

so was that you then? i was with non-boardsies/infidels both times so i didn't want to walk up and yell "hey you greek geek!"

Yeah, I live beside that bus stop.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I used to see double everyone until I gave up the drink.

Did I mention that I gave up the drink???

wow that's amazing, i was 90% sure it was you alright the first time but when i thought i saw you getting on the bus i presumed it couldn't be you - that just pushes the bounds of probability a bit!

amazing how we have so many pythia sightings all the same, maybe we should start a 'Where's pythia?' thread :D

i'm still quite wary of asking someone if they're a boardsie - i think the only person i ever directly approached not at a beers or anything was blondie83. the odd few others i've come across has been in a non-boards context like house parties.

so did anybody go speed dating?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

larryone wrote:
    possibly, but any description of myself wouldnt really narrow it down much. saying "long hair, and... em wearing black, and emm... sitting in front of a computer.." could describe most of us.

hah..speak for yourself there larryone :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

I meant netsoc folk.
    Although now that syth cut his hair off, there has been a shift in that balance...

Red Alert wrote:
    wow that's amazing, i was 90% sure it was you alright the first time but when i thought i saw you getting on the bus i presumed it couldn't be you - that just pushes the bounds of probability a bit!

amazing how we have so many pythia sightings all the same, maybe we should start a 'Where's pythia?' thread :D

i'm still quite wary of asking someone if they're a boardsie - i think the only person i ever directly approached not at a beers or anything was blondie83. the odd few others i've come across has been in a non-boards context like house parties.

so did anybody go speed dating?

Nah, kinda wish I had though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Didnt go speed dating but went to the bar last night-it was great craic-well done anto kelly!!That band from 'yourastar' played and they were pretty damn good.Was mega packed-oh and miss world was there-if its good enough for her to spend valentines in the student bar then Its god enough for me!

bEANY B-how drunk was john-he does make me laugh-went in2 a total rant about anto!were u there with the world aiders??there was a few of u hovering around??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Didn't go in the end.

Got bored of campus, went home, met up wiv Bruv, went to watch Arsenal, Arsenal lost, drunk, depressed, went home, ate 3-day-old ribs, went to bed, overslept, missed lectures...

Great day.

Good to hear that it was a laugh tho panda, at least someone had a good Valentines Day!

yes i decided i was too sick to head in... and seems like i missed a good nite.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Red Alert wrote:

...i'm still quite wary of asking someone if they're a boardsie - i think the only person i ever directly approached not at a beers or anything was blondie83. the odd few others i've come across has been in a non-boards context like house parties...
    I remember that! - New years house party with the Ninjutsu club, I'm wandering through the kitchen and next thing I hear is some guy calling across the room "You're blondie83 aren't you!?!" I must look like the computery type or something :p

Advertisement