Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

nokia 6102

• 31-01-2006 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

I just got a nokia 6102 for my girlfriend and i was wondering. would it work with a dku-5 or dku 2 cable?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

Hi,

After a quick Google search, other sites seem to suggest the DKU-5.

- Neil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭D_Money5042000

i've been trying to use the DKU-2 that i have 4 my 6620

ok new problem. I can't uninstall the pc suite software that i have i get an Error 1719 message

Hi,

It seems I was mistaken :confused: The following is the official list...

http://www.europe.nokia.com/nokia/0,,79898,00.html

Don't you hate how Nokia have several *different* Pop-Ports :mad:

- Neil

so CA-42 is the only 1 i can use?

• Advertisement

Hi,

According to Nokia, yep :)

- Neil

yeah i tried the dku-5 that i had for my 6230, and the dku-2 that i have for my 6620 and neither worked. So i guess i gotta get CA-42 from ebay:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Advertisement