Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

games on 3

• 31-01-2006 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

whats the story with games on 3? just got a 6680, do u pay for all the games??!! bit confusing with all this content.
    is there any good symb o/s stuff about worth getting?

chow

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

If you download them off Three you pay for them, depending on what type of games and where you get them...if you get them off the net and just use usb,bluetooth to transfer them to your phone they'll be free

How is it confusing?, Three clearly mark stuff you pay for.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭-l-Z3k3-l-

yup...go to someplace like www.howardforums.com to get some free games or at least advice on what games are any good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

well, i can see what u pay for and so forth. but no games pre loaded? bit weird.
    im on a 45e a month contract. will see how it goes, it sucks the way they dont continue unused minutes to the next month....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

well i got pre loaded games on my v3x and none of them worked
    i just got some of 3games

Advertisement