Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stretching cartiledge

Options
  • 31-01-2006 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Yo. I was wondering what kinda advice people'd have about stretching cartiledge. I've had my septum pierced nearly a year now, but I've been wearing 1.2mm jewellery since August. Now I wanna stretch it back to 1.6mm. I've tried (unsuccessfully) to put my old jewellery back into it. I'm worried about being too rough coz I don't wanna end up really damaging it in my attempts. Is there anything in particular I should try, or should I just put myself in the caring hands of a professional? I don't mind about pain, I jus don't wanna do any big serious long term damage to myself...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭crazy_dude6662

i would say ask the piercer...but then again someone else probably knows more

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Go into a piercers shouldn't be a prob to do with an insertion pin, will make your eyes water though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭!_Brian_!

Yea as above. Usually streching piercings is easy enough to do yourself with some vasaline but cartiledge can be a bitch so call into your piercer and let them at it with a taper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 ¡LUM!

Arite grand so. Will do. Thanks everyone!

Advertisement