Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with tech drawing - doing surveying degree

Options
  • 31-01-2006 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

Im doing a degree in building surveying and am getting along nicely, but i have a major lack of drawing skills. I didnt do tech drawing at school, and am stil llacking the basics in 2nd year and struggling to finish off drawings, project work, etc.

Is there anywhere i could get extra "grinds" or "classes" in tech drawing in the college or outside the college even. I was thinking some 4th yr students might be interested in giving grinds but then they`d probably be busy.

Hmmm.....

Any advice,
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

Anyone at all? Is anyone here good at tech drawing out of interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭pauln

Hey, I've done a fair bit throughout my courses. Don't know if I'd say I'm very good at it but I manage (I'm studying mechanical eng btw). Do a lot on CAD now which I much prefer but you have to learn the basics first somewhere for that.
    What bit is giving you the most trouble or is it just the whole lot?
    You didn't mention which college your attending, so it might be kind of hard for a 4th year to introduce themselves on those grounds ;).

Advertisement