Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

REQUEST:Blizzard Of Odd Anyone?

• 31-01-2006 11:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭

Has anyone got a copy or a mpeg/avi of tonights prog please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭dwayneburke

was there something decent in it that you want it so bad, so quick?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Has anyone got a copy or a mpeg/avi of tonights prog please?

Wait...you work for tv3 don't ya?

...don't tell me you're involved with that golf programme.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭father_ted9t9

Now Now Noelrock, did you see it? What was said if so>

And dont work there any more!

That's a shame! Still in tv3?

Well he started by talking about Kathryn Thomas - how she was pretty good looking, but a typical nice RTE girl...and then talked about the great new hope for Irish TV in the form of the first hot/slutty(? ) presenter but then she pops up on the screen and suddenly you realise it was sarcasm on his part.

It then showed a few more clips with some guy showing us how to perfect our golf swing... "mmm, golf ergonomics, that's what I want to know about". Meanwhile, while the guy is standing over a weirdly assembled pile of golf clubs on the ground, Murphy makes a snide comment about hoping he steps on one to see it pop up like a rake - funny because it was in the perfect position to do such a thing.

...I presume you've seen the clips I'm referring to - otherwise the descriptions won't make much sense at all! Very tired, so my descriptions ramble a lot...sorry!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭father_ted9t9

Yes ive seen them, ah sure its all a bit of craic anyway!:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Had to laugh at it tonight....those ads he ripped out on have been on my hatelist for ages, especially the one with Andrea Roche in it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

It was good last night. Handnt seen it in a while so have missed a lot of this season. Has it been any good? Does any one know if they relase any of the series on DVD?

I liked when the did the adds and put in their own music mix. It worked well.

kearnsr wrote:
    It was good last night. Handnt seen it in a while so have missed a lot of this season. Has it been any good? Does any one know if they relase any of the series on DVD?

I liked when the did the adds and put in their own music mix. It worked well.

That's the result of a Mr. Jakazid... http://www.jakazid.tk - a site that has received many mentions here on Boards in the last 10 days... which can only lead me to the conclusion that BoO is sourcing some of their material from here, as stuff regularly seems to pop up there after being discussed here... could be coincidence but... seems to be happening very often...

Yeah - it's only a bit of craic FT, you're absolutely right...!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

NoelRock wrote:
    That's the result of a Mr. Jakazid... http://www.jakazid.tk - a site that has received many mentions here on Boards in the last 10 days... which can only lead me to the conclusion that BoO is sourcing some of their material from here, as stuff regularly seems to pop up there after being discussed here... could be coincidence but... seems to be happening very often...

Yeah - it's only a bit of craic FT, you're absolutely right...!

The exact same thought occured to me when they did the piece on ads too, since both the tallaght ford and national tile ads were discussed here very recently, mostly in a negative light.

I'm sure they wouldn't be the first home produced show to find inpiration/ideas/material on boards or similar Irish forums...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

He ripped the piss out of Tallaghtford adds with Mark Cagney and other personality driven adds.

You know the number

400 00 00 4

sing it.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

Tallaghfornication....Pure Genius.
    And the Cillit bang add that was posted here a while back.

Advertisement