Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Nokia 3220 "Go To" Options missing

• 01-02-2006 12:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭

I just bought a Nokia 3220 and have discovered that the "Go To" options that should be under "Menu > Setting > Personal Shortcuts > Go To Options" is not there, only "Right Selection Key" and "Voice Commands" are available.

My software version according to *#0000# is:
    V 05.10
    07-09-05
    RH-37

Does anyone else have this problem or know how to get the Go To options back? It's very annoying not being able to configure the Go To menu.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭embraer170

You have tried clicking on "Right selection key"... from where you can pick from the available options including "Go to".

At least that works on mine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

That's not what I want to do - I want to set up the left selection key, in other words the "Go To" button.

"Select Go To options" and "Organise Go to options" should be listed in the same place as "Right selection key" and "Voice commands".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

Hi,

I'll have to assume your question is - how do I customise the Go To menu?

If so, then the answer is simple. Read your manual. Here is a link to the online version if you don't have a copy handy...

http://europe.nokia.com/nokia/0,8764,60687,00.html

* You could also trying pressing the left-selection key to enter the Go To menu, at which point you should see "Options" which can be entered by pressing the left-selection key again. Now you should be able to customise the menu (Go To -> Options -> Organise).

- Neil

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

theothernt wrote:
    If so, then the answer is simple. Read your manual.
    Ironically, the manual turned out to be the problem. The manual that came with the phone must be for an older version of the phone's software as it has different instructions to the one you linked to.

Anyway, I've got it sorted now. Many thanks.

Advertisement