Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shadow of the colossus to get special edition pal release

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Cool. February is looking like a game packed month for me. Supposedly there'll be "We love Katamari", "Ico", and this. Pile that up with God of War and RE4 from christmas and my PS2 is seeing some of the heaviest use it's ever gotten.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

i actually have no interest in this katamari craze tbh. must be the old age ... just going for the more standard games. pro evo :D

stubbs the zombie looks like fun too!

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭IceHawk

It's really ridiculous how long it took this and Psychonauts to get European release. Still, February will be a great month for games, bad month for money. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,407 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

evad_lhorg wrote:
    i actually have no interest in this katamari craze tbh. must be the old age ... just going for the more standard games. pro evo :D

stubbs the zombie looks like fun too!

You will be surprised by katamari when you play it. It's one of those games that will renew your love for the medium.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I can't wait to get We Love Katamari! Roll on Friday... it's payday too! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,407 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

No new gameplay extras so probably won't pick this up unless the box is particularly shiny. I hope all of you feel guilty when you play this for not voting it's soundtrack the best of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Retr0gamer wrote:
    I hope all of you feel guilty when you play this for not voting it's soundtrack the best of the year.
    I feel no guilt... *strokes Shadow of Collosus soundtrack*

Makes me kinda wish i had a PS2...

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

"Obviously, that's not all! The press release (which makes admirable use of the phrase 'Colossal Package' in its header) also goes on to mention some extra behind-the-scenes content..."

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/games/archives/2006/02/01/colossal_new_look_for_pal.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

I also didn't see what the fuss is with katamari... its a novel idea for a while but gets kinda boring and frustrating after a while.

Shadow though was good fun while it lasted and yeah the music helped with those kinda boring treks through the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

wow!! i just played the demo of shadow of the colossus for the first time. WOW. felt sorry for that big fella. not like he did anything to you and then ya just start shooting him with arrows. cold blooded!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

simple question, does anyone know if your free to choose which order to tackle the monsters in, or is that a set order?

It's a set order.
    wow!! i just played the demo of shadow of the colossus for the first time. WOW. felt sorry for that big fella. not like he did anything to you and then ya just start shooting him with arrows. cold blooded!!!

It's great isn't it. the best thing about the game is you know how selfish the main character is and that what he is doing, destroying the magnificent colossi is totally wrong.

Advertisement