Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what documents should i have as owner of a motorbike

• 01-02-2006 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭

My tax is up for renewal at the moment and I've just realised that I can't dfind any of the documents for the bike
    wat documents should I have and how do I go about getting them sent to me again?
    thanks lads ;):)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

how old is your bike? if it's not vintage they should have sent you a pin w/ your tax renewal form so you can do it online. in that case you only need your insurance number and your credit card.

if you need to drop by the tax office you may need your vehicle registration cert, the form for the tax, the money moneys and your insurance cert.

i think for the vintage you;ll need your log book and maybe and mot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,049 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I think you just need your insurance details. I taxed mine for the first time(new bike not a tax dodger :D) last week and I just needed the tax form from the dealer and the insurance cert. To renew it you just have to fill in your insurance details - policy num etc. They sent me my new reg cert yesterday but my name is spelt wrong oh and i must have gotten married in the last week cos i'm a 'mrs' now too! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Reg Cert, Insurance Cert & money. That's all you need.

Advertisement