Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question for 2nd history

Options
  • 01-02-2006 11:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭

ok can someone please link this paper by tom bartlett which we are meant to have read off the history page? i cant find it at all.

and on the point, any comments on anthony mccormack's lecturing style? seems like he is used to teaching in a special needs kindergarten..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭GusherING

I haven't got round to checking myself, but I have you logged on to ucd.ie/history? If so, your on the wrong site, the new history dept. site is ucd.ie/historyarchives. Thats all this bloody restructuring and modularisations fault,btw!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

As someone in 2nd year history is it bad that I haven't got a clue what the hell you're talking about? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

As someone in 2nd year history is it bad that I haven't got a clue what the hell you're talking about? :o
    kind of - its the main text for the 2nd semester core course..

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

ferdi wrote:
    kind of - its the main text for the 2nd semester core course..

Can we not get it in the Student Union place?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

http://www.ucd.ie/historyarchives/secondyear2005.htm

then just scroll down to second year core course semester two where it says 'Download 'An Overview' Here' and that's it...

Cool for this semester, last semester's notes would be handy...

Anthony McCormack likes to repeat himself, repeating himself is what Anthony McCormack does, so basically what we're saying is that Anthony McCormack is repetitive...

• Advertisement
Advertisement