Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NCT Test

Options
  • 01-02-2006 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Anyone have any difficulties with getting a date for the NCT test. Was due to have a test done around the 20th January. Waited for the notice to be sent out (as what has hapened before) but did not receive any. Rang them a couple of days later and they gave me a test date in mid February which is unsuitable. They said they can't give me an alternitive date before the 5th March. Meanwhile I'm driving around with an out of date NCT disk.

Anyone else have similar problems? Someone in the motor trade told me the whole thing is in disarray and that by next year you will be able to get the test done in your local garage.

Advertisement