Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

final fantasy 7

Options
  • 01-02-2006 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

anyone got a guide they'd be willing to sell? one that has a complete walkthrough ie. with all chocobo breeding info, ultimate weapons etc etc. anyone who is willing to sell or give away :D one of these guides please pm me. it would be much appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

why not just use the guides on www.gamefaqs.com? cause they are very comprehensive, with pretty much everything in the game

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,407 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Don't waste your money. www.gamefaqs.com has all the info anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭waterford mma

thanks guys. but its for my nephew, he doesn't have access to a pc and that sites walkthrough is like 250 pages long which is like 25 yoyos to print out. . . also, its actually final fantasy 10 he wants the walkthrough for, i could help him with 7 but i haven't played ten much myself so if anyone has a walkthrough guide they'd be willing to part with please pm me. ;) . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

Why do you want to buy a guide. The net is full of useful resources. Heres a good one I found a while back.

http://www.uwrf.edu/~W1007559/ff7faq30.txt

BTW, FF7, best rpg ever. Anyone who disagrees deserves to be bet ;)

EDIT: Oh rite, only read reply now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

if you really want, i could send you a few playstation mags, i know i def have a FFX walkthrough split over two mags but i'm not sure about an FF7 one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭waterford mma

cool, check your private messages :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Bartonprince

DarthWraak wrote:
    Why do you want to buy a guide. The net is full of useful resources. Heres a good one I found a while back.

http://www.uwrf.edu/~W1007559/ff7faq30.txt

BTW, FF7, best rpg ever. Anyone who disagrees deserves to be bet ;).......will you marry me??

EDIT: Oh rite, only read reply now.

Advertisement