Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortune Teller

Options
  • 01-02-2006 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Anybody know anygood ones in Dublin??:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Cheeky Munky

Theres a guy called Eddie on South William St, under Miss Fantasia's. Been a few times and have been happy with what he's said, usually very accurate.
    Only prob is he doesn't take appts so you have to turn up early and hope to get in, early morn is best he opens around 10 or 10.30

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Busterpuss

i know this is ancient but im only new to the board, do you know how much he costs? and do you absolutely have to turn up, no phone call for an apt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

He costs €40 and there are no appointments taken. I went to see him a few months ago and he was pretty spot on with a lot of things.

Get in early because not only will there most likely be a queue but i have seen him turn people away who had been waiting, due to a lack of energy on his part.

He also talks pretty quickly so you'll need to concentrate on what he's saying. :)

Cool and did he tell you stuff of the past or the future or both?
    right so and is he there on a sat? sorry for all the questions:confused:

Busterpuss wrote:
    Cool and did he tell you stuff of the past or the future or both?
    right so and is he there on a sat? sorry for all the questions:confused:

He told me stuff about my present situation and future stuff, some of which has come true already and he also told me things about my past and how they affected my personality.

He's there on a saturday but only up until mid afternoon and to be honest its the busiest day so you'd want to be there before 10am.

• Advertisement

That sounds really good. thanks for your help will definitly pay him a visit so. oooh i am excited now. 40 is not bad at all, i have been to a tea leaf reader she charged me 25 and i was in and out in about 5 mins, she was good but i thought she could have spent more time.

Busterpuss wrote:
    That sounds really good. thanks for your help will definitly pay him a visit so. oooh i am excited now. 40 is not bad at all, i have been to a tea leaf reader she charged me 25 and i was in and out in about 5 mins, she was good but i thought she could have spent more time.

To be honest, you'll only get that much time with this guy too. He's very quick but he tells you loads of stuff.

must be the norm so! your one told me a fair bit too actually now that i think of it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Th elady in blackrock market is good too, and the one in the georges st arcade.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭littlesurfer

i went to that guy eddie under ms fantasia....he seemed really spot on but my life was in shreds for three months after......think i'l never go to a fortune teller again. i'm not the type of person to make decisions on the basis of what a fortune teller says, but if you hear things in the context of your own life situation at the time and you hear elements of truth in it, it effects you big time....you think "if this guy knows dates and times that things happened there has to be something in it". anyway i ended up breaking up with my boyfriend at the time (not fully on the back of the ft but a lot to do with it).

Six months later we're back together but ten years down the line i hope i can forget about some of the things that guy said to me..i told you there was an element of truth in everything he said!

Just be sure if you go to that guy that your ready to hear what he tells you.....he's too accurate and doesn't hold back

nice guy though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Check out the Paranormal Forum tbh but imo make an appointment with June Davy in The House of Astrology for a great reading. She even gave her mediumship a bit of a flex when i was there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 C x

I know 2 super tellers. One reads tarot cards and the other is a spiritualist.

It depends on what you are looking for.

Catherines does Tarot in East wall and Mary is in Clondalkin (waiting list for her)

If you want numbers let me know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Hendrixcat

perhaps I'm asking this on the wrong forum, but do any of you actually believe that these people are psychic and can predict the future? It seems very unlikely to me. Next time you go, try and recall the things he got wrong and not those he got right. We all have a tendancy to the amazed by statements that could be derived by chance, especially if they are of a personal nature and forget the statements that are inaccurate or just plain wrong.

Hendrixcat wrote:
    perhaps I'm asking this on the wrong forum, but do any of you actually believe that these people are psychic and can predict the future? It seems very unlikely to me. Next time you go, try and recall the things he got wrong and not those he got right. We all have a tendancy to the amazed by statements that could be derived by chance, especially if they are of a personal nature and forget the statements that are inaccurate or just plain wrong.

Tbh, the OP was looking for specific info. For the kind of discussion you seem to be after you'd be better off checking out the Paranormal forum or the skeptics forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 HowllinPelle

people still believe in this crap????

god help us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 kittyj

Questions wrote:
    Anybody know anygood ones in Dublin??:)
    looking for a fortuneteller in dublin, if anyone knoes any good ones , recomendations be great !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ryanek

There is a really good fortune teller in Naas, in Kildare. Her name is Sandra. She got almost everything spot on with me, scarily so! My sister went too an found the same thing. If you are interested I have her number.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 veiwpoint

C x wrote: »

Catherines does Tarot in East wall and Mary is in Clondalkin (waiting list for her)

could i get mary from clondalkins number off ya being looking for ages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Quality girl

veiwpoint wrote: »
    could i get mary from clondalkins number off ya being looking for ages

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this "Boardsie" thing - but I just wanted to say that I have been going to Mary Grey in Clondalkin for 10 years. She's spot on! She does house parties and you can also have a private sitting with her at her house. Her number is regularly advertised in the Evening Herald. It's <snip>.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Niamhilicious

Hey - does that fortune teller in Clondalkin live in a caravan park by any chance? I remember going to a brilliant one out there a few years ago and she lived in a caravan but can't get her number anywhere now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 celia dunne

yeah she is still in the same place the humpback bridge in clondalkin shes very accurate i recently went to see her she also appears at the long mile market her number is 01 4573314 mob 087 6925893

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Niamhilicious

Thanks Celia!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 celia dunne

ur very welcome niamh

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

people still believe in this crap????

god help us

Apparantely so.

I'm really good at it though. Allow me to demonstrate.

1. You will come into some money this month (when you get paid)
    2. You will meet someone that makes you smile (You have friends, right?)
    3. You will lose something but quickly find it. (I misplace my car keys daily, but always find them)
    4. You will spend more money that you intended to in the next few months, but it will make you happy (Ah, the ever reliable self-fulfilling prophecy that will come through they next time you go shopping.)
    5. You will have a crush on a guy/girl that you meet. (well, pretty good odds)
    6. A change of routine will make you feel better about yourself (more self fulfilling prophecy crap.)
    etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 wishfull

C x wrote: »

Hi can i get these phone numbers from you, i would love to go to see Mary in Clondalkin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Debbiella

Hey,

I know this thread is really old, but I went to Eddie on South William Street today after reading the other posts, and OMG he was spot on. He knew stuff about me that you just couldn't make up! It was freaky!

I was in there for a good while too, he says it takes as long as is needed with each different person! And I also saw him turn a lady away cuz he got a "negative energy" from her and didn't want to connect with her! Freaky!

Anyways, he's €55 now just in case anyone is going to pop along, and do get there early! We were there 10 minutes after he opened and we were still waiting almost an hour to see him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 castlegreg

Does anybody have a number for a lady on the Tonlegee Road in dublin?, i believe she is v good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Saw

ryanek wrote: »
    There is a really good fortune teller in Naas, in Kildare. Her name is Sandra. She got almost everything spot on with me, scarily so! My sister went too an found the same thing. If you are interested I have her number.

:)

My friend and I had a discussion today about going to a fortune teller and a search on the net brought me to this thread. Obviously we are not alone in our questioning!
    Could anyone recommend a fortune teller in Laois/Kildare area, Sandra in Naas maybe or anyone else that comes with good recommendations. Years ago I went to see Christine in Portlaoise and in hind sight she was accurate from what I remember.
    Thanks in advance for any responses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 tcat

went to see ed cristian saturday last but we were too late as big que already . anyway we decided to head to georges arcade as had heard there was one there. we really were not expecting much as had seen very mixed reports on this thread. anyway to cut a long story short we were very surprised. she was very good ,for both my friend and i .from moment i sat down she was spot on.she was E30 for about 10 mins which is not bad .just for anyone thats interested ......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Angel_of_Hope

Hey - does that fortune teller in Clondalkin live in a caravan park by any chance? I remember going to a brilliant one out there a few years ago and she lived in a caravan but can't get her number anywhere now.

I think you might mean Caroline Ward who lives on Watery Lane. I know she used to live in a caravan but I think its a house now but in the same place. I hear she's good... Her number is <snip>. I hope that's what you're looking for.

I was with her a few years ago myself and she's pretty good. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement