Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortune Teller

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Oswald

C x wrote: »
    I know 2 super tellers. One reads tarot cards and the other is a spiritualist.

It depends on what you are looking for.

Catherines does Tarot in East wall and Mary is in Clondalkin (waiting list for her)

If you want numbers let me know

Hi I'm a new user to the forum. Could you give me those numbers? Did you find them good?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 smythdricks

Hey i know alot of these comments are old but does anybody know of the lady in darndale? a girl i worked with mentioned her and im trying to get in contact, if not does anyone know of gud tellers on the northside or ashbourne?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 musing

Hi I am lucky for numbers too in particular is any one has Sandra in Naas??

ryanek wrote: »
    There is a really good fortune teller in Naas, in Kildare. Her name is Sandra. She got almost everything spot on with me, scarily so! My sister went too an found the same thing. If you are interested I have her number.

:)

*This comment was posted on page 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭smeedyova

He now costs 55 euro and it doesn't seem to matter if you're with him for 10 minutes or longer. I found him good but I think 55 euro is a bit steep. You have to go early to join the queue and be prepared to wait.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Ok anyone looking for numbers etc should check out http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1076

I heard of a lady up the back of the airport, kinda old ashbourne road beside the timber factory?? anybody know of it??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 amanda stafford

Catherines does Tarot in East wall and Mary is in Clondalkin (waiting list for her)

Hi could you please send me Marys number:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 CailinBearla

I went on the recommendation from the treads of boards.ie and got Mary Grey in for a house party at the weekend...I am sceptical but thought it might also be a bit of fun but she spent about 10 minutes with everyone for €50 and then was gone, it seems she really is in it for the money. We all got nearly the same reading and some were just so obvious...like questioning our jobs - we are in a recession! I have children but yet she told me I wasn't ready to take the step of becoming a mother...I know, I know, she can't really tell the future but she was just so wrong for all of us and everyone was disappointed and felt ripped off, it really took from our night!!!!

have you got sandras number please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 aquaceri

I heard of a lady up the back of the airport, kinda old ashbourne road beside the timber factory?? anybody know of it??

I live in ashbourne and I have been to see this lady a few times, she is pretty good. You get about ten mins with her for 20e. Her name is Bunny.

I also went to see Noel in the phoenix park last september..I came out thinking what a waste of money but almost a year later nearly everything he said has come true!

I cant praise him enough..very nice guy, was with him for at least an hour! He also summerizes your reading on tape at the end for you to keep.

Would you have a contact for the man in phoenix park?

i went to see a lady on saturday evening, 35e and have to say she was very good, she knew about my love life and my state of mind in my relationship she knew that i grew a friendship with a new guy and that we bought have feelings etc etc i didnt know weather to believe but when my friend came out from her session she was gob smacked she knew everything! great lady from dundalk

Would you have a contact for the man in phoenix park?

i went to see a lady on saturday evening, 35e and have to say she was very good, she knew about my love life and my state of mind in my relationship she knew that i grew a friendship with a new guy and that we bought have feelings etc etc i didnt know weather to believe but when my friend came out from her session she was gob smacked she knew everything! great lady from dundalk

Hi,

I am going to root out his number tonight, he gave it to me on a piece of paper when i was leaving and i only saw it the other week, I will pm it to you when i find it. I want to go back to him myself. he is really worth the visit! :eek:

cool tnx alot :) oh i get so excited about these things, my experience with the fortune teller only wants me to go mre extreme i would love to visit a medium if its possible

yea, I know its very exciting stuff alright I am sure there alot of mediums about...just be careful that you are prepared to hear what they have to say.

Also just to keep in mind, there is not point going to fortune tellers/physics etc all the time, your life path only changes every 6mths to 1year so if you are going frequently its really pointless...

I was told this by a fortune teller..You really should only go once every couple of years or in extreme cases where you need guidance on a particular subject..also i think developing a good relationship with one fortune teller is more beneficial than visiting many different ones....

After all it is an expensive business and it is only guidance you shouldnt live your life by it!

Great fun though! ! ! i will pm you that number tomorrow:o:o:):D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 P.J

*This comment was posted on page 2

:) hi, there
    my name is patricia. i heared about sandra but cant get her number, nither know where she lives. since u have that info i would very much apriciate if u can pass the on to me. realy want to visit a fortune teller and as i hear from you she must be veru good

thanx alot ;) pj

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 marcellad01

well i had mary at a house party recently and everyone thought she was excellent . she might speak fast but she got to the point . i suppose she couldnt please you . but as they say different strokes for different folkes . plus i cant see how u were ripped off when she gives the hostess a free reading . what other fortune teller does this ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Verney

Hi Does anybody know of any good Fortune Tellers in or around Cork?

Thank you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 trwynne

hi, does anyone have the phone number for the fortune teller that lives in athy, he is a male fortune teller

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 busybeesy

Hi new here does anyone have phone numbers for Patricia (i think she s in kildare) and Sandra in naas? Have been trying to get gold of them of ages... also anyone had readings w them?

<snip>

cheers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Verney

Sorry don't have numbers. Still looking for one in Cork, even munster area? Anybody? Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mcnutty

Hi,
    Does anyone have the number for Sandra in naas,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Claire1981

Hi, I'm looking for the number for Sandra in Naas also, if someone can pm me.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Blondie85

Does anybody know any good ones in the Limerick/Clare/Galway area?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Kaz89

Hi - could you please give me a number for Cathreine from east wall?

Tanx:-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 libertybell

smeedyova wrote: »
    He now costs 55 euro and it doesn't seem to matter if you're with him for 10 minutes or longer. I found him good but I think 55 euro is a bit steep. You have to go early to join the queue and be prepared to wait.
    Yea I thought Eddie was a bit of a rip off. He was very quick & he didn't tell me very much dont know how he does so good business, cause I wouldn't recommend him and I wouldn't go again..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Wecandoit

aquaceri wrote: »
    I live in ashbourne and I have been to see this lady a few times, she is pretty good. You get about ten mins with her for 20e. Her name is Bunny.

I also went to see Noel in the phoenix park last september..I came out thinking what a waste of money but almost a year later nearly everything he said has come true!

I cant praise him enough..very nice guy, was with him for at least an hour! He also summerizes your reading on tape at the end for you to keep.
    Hi Aquaceri. Could you please send me the number of Noel in the Phoenix Park too. I am really interested in going to see him.
    A friend of mine had been to see him and she said he was spot on, but she lost his number and I havent been able to get in contact with him.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6 loriandidita

I was trying to find a thread on angel card readings but nothing much about them. just wondering has anyone ever gone to one?
    My boyfriend has booked a reading with a man called jeff, from finglas i think, on sat, he didnt realise till he rang that he did the angel cards he thought he did tarot cards. Just wondering if they any good? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dovi

Hi all, im trying to find a number for the lady in naas who does readings, think her name is Sandra. If somebody could maybe pm her number i would rteally appreciate it. Also if anybody has been to see her did you find her to be in any way on the ball. thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Trebor35

Hi just wondering has anyone gone to see Dharma, and was she any good.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement