Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortune Teller

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Pink_Glits&pups

Hi All,

I'm looking to get a good fortune teller for a party, well a girls night in!! We'll be in the Wicklow / Bray area so any suggestions/recommendations would be great!!

Thanks a mill!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Rosetta

Wecandoit wrote: »
    Hi Aquaceri. Could you please send me the number of Noel in the Phoenix Park too. I am really interested in going to see him.
    A friend of mine had been to see him and she said he was spot on, but she lost his number and I havent been able to get in contact with him.
    Thanks

Please could you forward me a number for Noel in Phoenix Park, as I have searched every where for his num. Thanks a million.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Rosetta

aquaceri wrote: »
    I live in ashbourne and I have been to see this lady a few times, she is pretty good. You get about ten mins with her for 20e. Her name is Bunny.

I also went to see Noel in the phoenix park last september..I came out thinking what a waste of money but almost a year later nearly everything he said has come true!

I cant praise him enough..very nice guy, was with him for at least an hour! He also summerizes your reading on tape at the end for you to keep.

Please can you send me a number for Noel in Phoenix Park. Would be really grateful. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 helenoco

hi does any one know of a fortune teller in the kerry area thanks
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 nolita

Hi I was just wondering doe's anyone know a fortune teller called Mary? She used to be situated in Talbot Street Dublin but has since moved. I went to her sister round 3 year's ago and would love to know where Mary is situaed now so I could go to her again. Would really appreciate anyone who has any information

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 blasbailey

[quote=smythdricks;59146252
    ]have you got sandras number please?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 pool82

Can anyone forward me number for Noel in Phoenix Park please??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dorotkinanomans

...have somebody found that phone number or address to noel in phoenix park, i would really like to visit him...???!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

nolita wrote: »
    Hi I was just wondering doe's anyone know a fortune teller called Mary? She used to be situated in Talbot Street Dublin but has since moved. I went to her sister round 3 year's ago and would love to know where Mary is situaed now so I could go to her again. Would really appreciate anyone who has any information

Hi there Nolita

If this is the same Mary she is situatued on the same street... but has move a few door down... there is normally a guy outside with a post outside the building... hope this help

River

• Registered Users Posts: 16 koq

Rosetta wrote: »
    Please can you send me a number for Noel in Phoenix Park. Would be really grateful. Thanks.

Could someone please forward me the number for Noel too, i had the number before but have lost it, i have been told brilliant things about him!

Thanks
    Anthony

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sublue

I saw a very good lady out near Dunlaoire, Sandra, she reads the turkish coffee and butter beans..she was really accurate..scary alot, alot of what she told me was relevant and has since come true.

her number is <snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

sublue wrote: »
    I saw a very good lady out near Dunlaoire, Sandra, she reads the turkish coffee and butter beans..she was really accurate..scary alot, alot of what she told me was relevant and has since come true.

Hi Sublue...

Could you tell me how you long was it that you went to see Sandra ,how you think she was accurate and how long it took her prediction to come true...I have never heard of Sandra before , and how did you come across her and do you think she is the genuine ???....
    Any feedback would be appreciated am thinking of going to see her myself under your recommendation....
    Many thanx in advance

River1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sublue

She told me alot of what was going on , and in a few months tihngs came true what she said, romaces, career etc, have to say was well pelased woth her, i met her through another lady who had met her once at a psychic fair a few years ago ..
    She really good, well worth it. it was different to the usual tarot reader thing,
    wellworth a visit.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Rebeki

Hiya can you send me Caroline Wards number please and do you know how much she costs?
    Thanks!

I think you might mean Caroline Ward who lives on Watery Lane. I know she used to live in a caravan but I think its a house now but in the same place. I hear she's good... Her number is <snip>. I hope that's what you're looking for.

I was with her a few years ago myself and she's pretty good. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Kim78

Hi

If anyone has the number for Noel from the Phoneix Park can they please forward to me,

thanks

Also i have heard of a lady from Ashbourne - dont know her name but if anyone has it, can they please post it.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Contact details via PM only.

Thanks,

HB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 miss s

Hi can someone forward on Noel's number in Phoenix Park! ? Please and thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 shelldub

Hi,

Can anyone PM the number for Noel from the Phoenix Park or Billy from Mullingar please. Or if anybody can reccomend any other fortune tellers.

Thanks a mil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 MsSpark

Hi All,
    Could anyone PM me Phoenix Park's Noel's details please?
    Thanks!

MsS

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

anyone got a price for noel in phoenix park adn a fone number too please??
    also how do you get to where he is??
    thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 Shazza 1982

ryanek wrote: »
    There is a really good fortune teller in Naas, in Kildare. Her name is Sandra. She got almost everything spot on with me, scarily so! My sister went too an found the same thing. If you are interested I have her number.

Hi Ryanek, could you send me Sandra's number. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 confused.ie

Hi all,

Looking for the contact info for any fortune tellers in Cork City or County

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

confused.ie - Try the South forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 countrylass

Hi,
    I was just wondering if you still had the number of that fortune teller in Naas please !?!
    I know it was quite a while ago.
    Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Laura76

Would you have a contact for the man in phoenix park?

i went to see a lady on saturday evening, 35e and have to say she was very good, she knew about my love life and my state of mind in my relationship she knew that i grew a friendship with a new guy and that we bought have feelings etc etc i didnt know weather to believe but when my friend came out from her session she was gob smacked she knew everything! great lady from dundalk

Was this Alison???I had readings from her and found her very good.Would like to try someone different now though.Can anyone recommed a good fortune teller?I'm in the dublin 15 area.Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 blondixox

aquaceri wrote: »
    I live in ashbourne and I have been to see this lady a few times, she is pretty good. You get about ten mins with her for 20e. Her name is Bunny.

I also went to see Noel in the phoenix park last september..I came out thinking what a waste of money but almost a year later nearly everything he said has come true!

I cant praise him enough..very nice guy, was with him for at least an hour! He also summerizes your reading on tape at the end for you to keep.

Hi would you still have his number would be really intrested.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Carlow333

Saw wrote: »
    My friend and I had a discussion today about going to a fortune teller and a search on the net brought me to this thread. Obviously we are not alone in our questioning!
    Could anyone recommend a fortune teller in Laois/Kildare area, Sandra in Naas maybe or anyone else that comes with good recommendations. Years ago I went to see Christine in Portlaoise and in hind sight she was accurate from what I remember.
    Thanks in advance for any responses.

I am interested in going to see Sandra in Naas could you please send me her number. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 martina62

ryanek wrote: »
    There is a really good fortune teller in Naas, in Kildare. Her name is Sandra. She got almost everything spot on with me, scarily so! My sister went too an found the same thing. If you are interested I have her number.

I have heard that she is excellent too. Could i have her number please.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Carlow333

Yea I am looking for the telephone number of Sandra in Naas please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭miss misty

Hi all new to this site, live beside Phoenix Pk, would really love to visit Noel, anyone able to pm me his details. Ta in advance.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement