Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortune Teller

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 dngrock

hey can i get her number please asap xxx

does any one know tellers in kildare r laois
    that com to the house :D

do u know sandras number

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

:)Hi, I've been trying to get in contact with noel, anyone know does he return calls/texts? is he still doing readings?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 24 crofty28

Hi all,

I saw a lady in Capel Street, Dublin.In the Angel shop. She's more of a medium than a fortune teller but did say some things about my future that I thought highly unlikely... that did actually come true! As for the mediumship.... it was amazing she was so accurate there's no possibility she wasn't the real thing. I had been 2 laods before her, most of whom were all cr** but since then I havent gone to any, cos i know they won't measure up. Its app only & you can google angel shop Capel street to get the number. Good luck & let us all know how yee get on! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 coolpinkfrog

I know this post is a few years old but I really what to go to a fortune teller so I'm not to sure how this works but I was wondering if anyone can let me know is there any good ones in Dublin city centre or in santry or swords...Please let me know soon if you can:) please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Lyn2010

Hi, does any one know the number of the fortune teller in Killybegs in co donegal,....think her name is catherine mclean. cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

You should post your question in the Donegal forum.

Start a new thread if there isn't a similar one to this.

HB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Lyn2010

cheers....wheres the donegal forum? :)

Check out the banner at the top of the page - click on Region and then Donegal.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kaye91

im lookin for sandras number too, if anybody has it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Lorr2

Hi,

Regarding the Angel shop in Capel Street, how much do they charge for the reading?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭willjj85

C x wrote: »
    I know 2 super tellers. One reads tarot cards and the other is a spiritualist.

It depends on what you are looking for.

Catherines does Tarot in East wall and Mary is in Clondalkin (waiting list for her)

If you want numbers let me know

hi can you please give me the number for the spiritualist does she come out to your house or do you have to go to her how much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Emma89

Heya could you please send me her number?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Emma89

heya did you get her number?If so could you pass it onto me please

Slow down there Emma89. This isn't 11850 with a gang of people waiting to give you a number at 1:30am. I'd suggest that you send a private message to the poster who may have the number. They may then respond in due course.

HB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Limerick30

Hi all,

Can someone please send me Sandra's contact number and cost details please? Would love to go and see her. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

Hello all

anyone have any good/bad stories of readers theyve been to?

Why not check out the Psychics & Mediums forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 evalauren24

Hi new to board...just wondering if you ever got Sandra's number if so could I have it..cheers..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 windsor

Catherines does Tarot in East wall and Mary is in Clondalkin (waiting list for her)

please can you text me numbers <snip>

No mobile numbers or personal details in posts. PM only.

HB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Berwhite

Hi there,
    Could you give me the number of sandra in Naas Please

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11 HBKLIQ

Hi,

Can you PM me Sandra in Nass number too please.

Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 evalauren24

Hi just wondering if your ever got Sandra's number in Naas. <mod snip - PM only>

• Registered Users Posts: 11 h3artbreaker

Can I get the number? how much do they charge?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 pool82

Hi does anybody have a number for Noel in Phoenix Park or recommend any good fortune tellers that their predictions have come through?? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 pool82

Hi can I get numbers if possible? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Ms Tootsie

Hi all

I am looking to book a session with a good fortune teller in Dublin. As I am not from the area I am looking for some advice. If anyone ahs suggestions and contact numbers can you private mail me the details?

Thanks so much :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Good Advice

Hey ppl! Really need to go to a fortune teller asap, how much is noel in phoenix park? Sounds silly but where does he do ur reading in the park?can somebody pm me his details please :) does anyone know if eddie on wexford st. Still there?is he good I've herd mixed reviews,thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement