Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need help

Options
  • 01-02-2006 3:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

I need help. I cant seem to log onto www.boards.ie. I can log onto every other website so its not my browser. This only happened yesterday when I tried logging on. The only way I can get on is if I use www.troll.boards.ie and this takes ages to load the full page (at least 3 mins)

Anyone any ideas what could be up? I need it explained nice and simple :o)

Thanks

K
    x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

hmm how do you mean you can't login? what happens if you go to say http://kiera.boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Its the same. It takes about 3 mins to load or even longer. If you look at the pic you'll see i dont even have a reply option.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Have you cleared your browser cache?

Yup and still nothing.

Are you accessing boards from work? Looks to me like www.boards.ie has been blocked by your IT team.

• Advertisement

I was thinking that too but no other site is blocked so dont understand why my boss would block this one?

Maybe cos he saw you on it too much? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Try using http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/. It's worth a try even if it won't fix boards, it's a much nicer and faster browser than Explorer.

Ah well. Thanks anyway guys x

Advertisement