Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT Ireland

• 01-02-2006 5:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I am so fed up with this crowd - BT Ireland.

They are sending me legal letters for accounts closed nearly three years ago and they were paid in full etc...

What am I to do?

Is there another thread like the IBB one where people are collating complaints against them?

I am after wasting 90 minutes on the phone to them. God this is frustrating

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

Danno wrote:
    I am after wasting 90 minutes on the phone to them. God this is frustrating

Whats taking 90 minutes?? I recommend doing everything by email. The longer it takes and the more smart asses you get, start ccing more email addresses of higher managers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

i just kept ringing em up getting angrier and angrier and inserting words like "solicitor" and "comreg" in between tearing whoever was on the other end of the phone a new ar$e hole.

never took 90 mins though and it was sorted after about 3 phone calls.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Danno wrote:
    Is there another thread like the IBB one where people are collating complaints against them?

1. a web site even, www.btirelandsucks.com
    2. email: complaints@btireland.ie or customer.care@btireland.ie or both, insist on ticket number .

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Might also be worth copying the correspondence to Comreg and letting BT know that you will be doing this.

this is far from being a rare occurrence sadly.:rolleyes:

Advertisement