Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Say "Hello" here!

Options
  • 01-02-2006 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭

Howdy folks,

This forum is getting a bit more traffic than I originally expected, so how about you say hello here so we can get an idea of how many people use this forum, and who is living where in Charlesland or Greystones (or soon to be).

To kick it off, me and herself are in the Grove since December.

Eoin

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,726 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Hello here. I'm not a blow-in, so I'll get my coat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Ru

Hi my name is Ruairi and im an alch........................................sorry wrong website!!!!

Living in the grove with my wife to be.
    We've been in since december and have had very few problems......so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 ccfcexile

hows it going langers :D im paul and im in the grove with my better half hope to meet you all soon :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

The Grove? jaysus, i have to catch up with these new developments. Welcome to all newbies.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭lastsaturday

the best line was taken already, so i'll just say hi instead..

Myself and the good wife moved into the Court last weekend..

the jeeps knackered, carpets aren't down, builders dust everywhere, and another 2 loads of crap, at least, to come down from the old house..

still, happy to be in... :D

Gareth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

moving into the crescent in the next 2 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭hc

howdy everyone!

Myself and my now fiance live in Charlesland Court, and have been there since July. Loving it, and will love it even more when they finish the green and resurface our road, which looks imminent!!

hc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭wingding

Hi All. Moved into Seabourne View with myself and I last May. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭ryecatcher

Hello - myself, hubbie, 2.5yr old son and baby (due in a week!) are supposed to be moving into the Park (hopefully) next month. Busy, busy...
    Looking forward to settling and finally visiting the script for bevvies.
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Manny7

Hi all, myself and the wife are in the Wood since last Feb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭birdwatcher

Me and my bird moved into the Court just after Christmas. Usual teething problems, but now we just need new jobs to counteract the commuting problem
    See you all soon

Owen:)

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭lastsaturday

Me and my bird moved into the Court just after Christmas. Usual teething problems, but now we just need new jobs to counteract the commuting problem
    See you all soon

Owen:)

yeah, this nonsense of getting up at 6 has gotta stop.. in the old spot we used to wake up at 8!!!

need to speak to the boss about "working" from home some days.. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Ice Man

Hey all,

Moving into the Park on my tod sometime in the next month or two. Been told provisionally letters will be sent on 7 March but that is very subject to change. Progress on site looks good though!

Hope to meet up with everyone in the next couple of months.

Cheers

Matt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Angel

Moving into the Park by the end of the month. Hopefully! Probably one of Iceman's neighbours. If you spot a tall chap with spiky hair struggling to shift a couch through the door while his bird shouts directions from a safe distance, feel free to lend a hand!

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭daveco23

Hi All,
    Moved into the grove with other half last Oct. Been away for a while and was dumbfounded to see our very own site! (Albeit infiltrated by a few people who seem to have nothing better to do than moan about cland being in existance..)
    Looking forward to meeting some/all of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

I'll see you folks on the 84. Welcome to that-town-beside-Kilcoole ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭daveco23

Hi All,
    Moved into the grove with other half last Oct. Been away for a while and was dumbfounded to see our very own site! (Albeit infiltrated by a few people who seem to have nothing better to do than moan about cland being in existance..)
    Looking forward to meeting some/all of you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭SJ

Hi! Myself and the boyf moving into Park soon hopefully - completion due 7 March - (piggies might fly :rolleyes:)

As long as we are in for the bbqs in the summer I'm happy!! Looking forward to meeting you all soon!!:D

SJ - which has no resemblance to my real name which is Helen!!
    :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 newcomeramy

Angel wrote:
    Moving into the Park by the end of the month. Hopefully! Probably one of Iceman's neighbours. If you spot a tall chap with spiky hair struggling to shift a couch through the door while his bird shouts directions from a safe distance, feel free to lend a hand!

Think we might also be one of your neighbours. We are snagging next week.
    Moving into the Park, 2 bed apt, with other half, we're both from Newcastle, England.

Amy :)

You're not Mrs Souness by any chance? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,933 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

living in the Grove, but originally from Greystones also, so I'm both a blow-in and a local.

I really like Charlesland, but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SOMEBODY OPEN THE PUB!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Jaynie

Hi All,

I've just moved into the Wood last week with my nearly 2 year old son. Love it so far, we are in one of the 2 bed town houses. Loving it so far!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 dublingirl

Hi there everyone

Moving into the Park on my tod real soon so looking forward to meeting people. Just finished snagging last week so hope to do the final inspection at the end of this week. Is it just me or does the hall door not lock automatically when you close it - do you have to use the key the whole time??

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Mr Posh

Me and Mrs. Posh will be moving in the Park in May, having read all your posts I am expecting the unexpected!!

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭eleMental

hi everyone
    been living on my lonesome in the grove since last june....originally from bray so a sort-of loacl.....all's going really well so far, though would be great to be able to get wireless broadband for cheaper than €40 per month!!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Do_nal

Hey all,

moving into the Park in the next couple of months with the other half (known on here as SJ!)
    Can't wait to move in now, love the place. Hope to meet you all soon.

Donal (otherwise known as Do_nal cos Donal was taken!)

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭hc

dublingirl wrote:
    Is it just me or does the hall door not lock automatically when you close it - do you have to use the key the whole time??

Yep, you have to lock it everytime. It's good though cos it stops me locking myself out!

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭birdwatcher

Angel wrote:

Lend a hand to a guy struggling with a sofa....are you joking???
    Haven't you seen Silence of the Lambs???:o .....I don't wanna end up down a well being fed by a bucket!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Rustypup

eleMental wrote:
    been living on my lonesome in the grove since last june :D

Hi everyone...I too am on my ownsome, also in the Grove, since last November. A few teething problems, but nothing our good foreman has not been most helpful with!! Hi SJ and Do_nal - the original Script attendees! Good luck with your imminent snagging!

Alison :)

• Advertisement

Lend a hand to a guy struggling with a sofa....are you joking???
    Haven't you seen Silence of the Lambs???:o .....I don't wanna end up down a well being fed by a bucket!!!!

We weren't allowed install a well. Went for a spare bedroom instead.

Advertisement