Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Say "Hello" here!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Welcome on board.
    da-dum-tish

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

:o

No pun in ten did.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

Hey All.

Might aswell introduce myself. Already recognise a couple of names on here. Just found the place browsing the net in work and thought i'd check it out for a while. I'm a sucker for boards online.

Was born and bred in Greystones so at the tender age of 34 i've been hanging around the place for a long time. Seen many changes, some good, some bad.

I went to Oz for a year, came back and found a good greystones woman. We now live in Blacklion with a couple of nippers.

Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Feasog Dearg

Hi all,

New arrival to the Wood, dropping by to say hello! Loving living in Charlesland so far. Everyone's been great, a nice laid back community!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

Hey Everyone,

Moved into Seabourne View in '05 but have been away the last 11 months- cant wait to get back on July 1st- i presume Superquin's tills are still woefully understaffed??:D

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭neets

Hey Everyone,

Moved into Seabourne View in '05 but have been away the last 11 months- cant wait to get back on July 1st- i presume Superquin's tills are still woefully understaffed??:D

i often lose the will to carry on when i go into superquinn. not only are there no people on the tills but they now try to push everyone through that godforsaken self service till for which you need nerves of steel and a degree to operate. it makes me shiver just thinking about it....apart from that, all is fab! welcome back! by the way, we've nearly got a new swimming pool just down the road. hurray!

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭hamstervision

Hey all, just moved to Wood there a couple of weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 loopylimbo

hi my self and better half and 8 month old baby live in charlesland park. we moved in when i was pregnant last august and have been loving this place. luckly we have experienced no problems:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 DAFYDD

Hi All,
    My bf and I moved to Greystones / Killincarrig in march 2005 :-) It's a lovely place. Also wanna say hello to everobody. Hope you're doing well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 neeevy

hi everyone,
    I'm looking to move to greystones in near future (sharing) but would love some advice on where would be good to move to etc.
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Clodagh84

Hi All,

I am a native of Greystones... grew up here and attended St. Davids (Class of '79), and Silverstream before that!

Glad to be of help to anyone new in the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭kingofthecastle

wexican here, m28, moved into seabourne view bout 3 yrs ago now, lookin to buy somewher soon. lookin ot get involved in any sports or social groups in the area, grateful if anyone could suggest any?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Hi all,
    Just moved to Greystones about a month ago but I'm only really settling in now. I love the place! It's like my hometown, only with less stabbings and a beach... actually it's not like my hometown at all then... but I do love it!
    John.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 chipoue

Hi All,

Our little family moved in the Wood in February 2008. We've only just joined the thread.

I'm originally from Mauritius and the husband is from Wexford. I guess the little fella is a Dub, since that's where he was born... As you can see we're from all over the place.

We would really like to get to know more of our neighbours and integrate more within Charlesland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 graylaws

hi, im living in the park. loving it. were here 2 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Trixie1

Hi, I guess I should introduce myself... I'm 18 years in Greystones (a saint Davids graduate :)) and living here with my husband and 2 smallies in Heathervue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 JanMolby14

Hey there, living in the park for few years now. great spot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Anouck

Hi everyone !
    I've just moved in Charlesland, renting a room to someone there. I would like to meet people around here, as I don't have friends, even if I have a boyfriend^^
    I am a French 23 year-old girl (living in Ireland for a year), in my way to be a fashion designer (hopefully ^^)
    Maybe it would be a good idea to do LL meeting around here as well- as those meetings are in town...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Hi all.

Moving from Eden Gate to Charlesland at the end of the month.

Looking forward to it because i really like the area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Merrilady

Hi Everyone

Live in Eden Gate, almost 4 years now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 MichaelWestern

Moved to Greystones recently and loving it so far. Just wanted to say "hi", now that I have internet access :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Denise3

hi all :)

living in charlesland for 3 years now, would like to buy now, ´till now was only renting :o happy here...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Been living in Kenmare Heights for my entire life. I will admit that it is a dodgy area, but not all of us fall into the colloquial stereotype, honestly!

Has there ever been a boards beers for this forum? Or would it be too weird?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Greentrees

Howdy everyone!! Great place to live!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cool_beans

hello! Just moving to Charlesland and wanted to say hey :)

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭darter

Hi all, lived now in Greystones for over 3 years. Love the place. People are mostly all wonderful. Not sure why the park by the station is always a mess. Why did they take out the rubbish bins? Pity the stores think they can charge higher prices to Greystones folk. Which of the boutique delis will be first to go do you think?

Does anyone know the story about why there are always flowers attached to the railing on the steps by the beach just down from LaTouch hotel?

darter

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

darter wrote: »

Does anyone know the story about why there are always flowers attached to the railing on the steps by the beach just down from LaTouch hotel?

darter

A few years ago (probably more then a few now, can't remember exactly) a girl was at the night club in the LaTouche and fell down the steps and died.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭wicklowgal

kateos2 wrote: »
    A few years ago (probably more then a few now, can't remember exactly) a girl was at the night club in the LaTouche and fell down the steps and died.

Yeah there was a bit more to it than just falling down the steps, but that's what the media had said. It was November 2004.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Just a reminder that this thread is to say "hello" :)

Advertisement